Theories Discussion > Yeti / Snowman

Could a Yeti type creature be responsible for everything that happened ! ?

(1/2) > >>

sarapuk:

Not sure. We have reports of UFO's and Creature's but not sure if a Creature could surgically remove Eyes  !  ?  We dont know how the Tongue of Dubinina was removed either.

KFinn:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on April 06, 2021, 04:30:15 PM ---

Not sure. We have reports of UFO's and Creature's but not sure if a Creature could surgically remove Eyes  !  ?  We dont know how the Tongue of Dubinina was removed either.

--- End quote ---

It says this video has been blocked by my country :(  Stupid 'Murica messing things up!!!

Nigel Evans:
Unlikely imo. E.g. when they fled the tent they left an ice axe and a wood axe behind.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: KFinn on April 06, 2021, 08:58:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on April 06, 2021, 04:30:15 PM ---

--- End quote ---

It says this video has been blocked by my country :(  Stupid 'Murica messing things up!!!

--- End quote ---

Basically its a Documentary on Big Foot type Creatures and there is a clip of the Dyatlov Incident with the suggestion that such a Creature was responsible for all that happened to the Dyatlov Group. But has Nigel says, unlikely.

marieuk:
Interesting.  Unfortunately, I had problems with the sound for some of it - did they say there was evidence that their bodies had been mauled? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version