Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Why did Lyudmila have worst injuries?

(1/7) > >>

ElizabethHarris:
Does anyone have any theories on this? They were certainly all massacred but her injuries were extreme and the most horrific. It's as if she was picked out for a reason. Any ideas?

Ziljoe:
What do you mean worst injuries? The four in the ravine had the most decayed bodies. They were under water, under 3-4 meters of snow for a good number of weeks. Roughly 4 months. It would seem her face would have taken the flow of the water by the way the body was situated . All the ravine 4 were in a state of decay. Much of the skin and tissue surrounding these orifices had started to decay and their skin was wrinkled from being submerged.

ElizabethHarris:
Read detailed explanation of her injuries at www.russiantours/chapter14.com. I think it will shed light on just how severe she was tortured and beaten. Very little is postmortem.

Ziljoe:
The link didn't work but I think I found it. Interesting stuff and I will look through it. If it is the same link ,they say the bodies were in the water for 6-15 days. I am no expert in this . However it is obvious that the bodies were rotting , it can be seen from the photos of the bodies and the reports. All we have is broken/fractured or displaced bones .missing soft tissues etc. ( I'm a bit lost about actual blood found)

If the eyes / tougne had been found missing on the first frozen 5 it might be more suspicious . I know my logic is poor but I'm just starting from the obvious. The ravine 4 are found under 3-4 meters of snow, harder snow than the surrounding area. They have broken ribs, bones etc, they also have missing eyes and soft tissue and are in water.

I have read a bit more about buttons not being fastened too. I do wonder if there hand mobility hand function had been compromised because of the cold.

I am also aware that hypothermia can kill without frostbite. The two can over lap but hypothermia is the killer,  frostbite is just the freezing. The lack of frost bite is an indication of dying by other means before frostbite freezes the extremities. I've read so much I forget and everyone is an expert but I appreciate the link.

RMK:

--- Quote from: ElizabethHarris on January 07, 2022, 04:01:28 PM ---Read detailed explanation of her injuries at www.russiantours/chapter14.com. I think it will shed light on just how severe she was tortured and beaten. Very little is postmortem.

--- End quote ---
Just so you know, your link (which does not work for me either) almost certainly is meant to point to a machine-translation, into English, of an essay written by author(s) known by the pen-name "Aleksei Rakitin", although it may not credit the original author(s) of the translated text.  The individual or group known as "Aleksei Rakitin" was one of the first major promoters of an espionage-related homicide theory of the Dyatlov Pass Incident.  I say this only to remark that the source you reference is definitely trying to promote a specific theory, so please read it with that in mind.  Also, you should be able to find a lot of criticism of the essay, both favorable and unfavorable, if you search for "Rakitin".

I believe the URL in your link is missing the top-level domain ".online", BTW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version