April 19, 2024, 03:21:03 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Knives, raised footprints and gale forced winds.  (Read 3696 times)

January 20, 2020, 10:02:59 AM
Read 3696 times

Tim

Science tells us that only a gale force or higher can cause a raised footprint in the snow. There is a photo of the tent that shows a cut on the canvas of a half circle. This appears to be made by someone who is using their shoulder because they are lying on thier side, which points to a snow collapse, in nature, humans tend to cut horizontally and vertically. Once everybody was cut free, they found themselves back out in the gale force winds. They need shelter immediately, pronto, as fast as they can. Digging out extra clothing would take to much time so they decided very quickly to move to the forest and start a fire..Because of the continuous gale force winds, most of the snow on the tent blew away, erasing  most of the snow evidence.   There are only some many reasons to use a knife in thier situation alone...They were trapped...in my humble opinion.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 10:49:24 AM by Tim »

January 20, 2020, 12:24:08 PM
Reply #1

Tim

Everyone's perception is keenly different, the artists mind might see a distorted face or a photographer might see an over exposure and the engineer might see a rocket... I have always seen a face but my mind is geared that way..

« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 03:13:06 AM by Tim »

January 21, 2020, 11:29:07 AM
Reply #2

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Everyone's perception is keenly different, the artists mind might see a distorted face or a photographer might see an over exposure and the engineer might see a rocket... I have always seen a face but my mind is geared that way..

Well fortunately in the English Legal System we do our best to avoid PERCEPTION and concentrate on FACT.
DB