March 28, 2024, 03:15:16 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: The Real Ball Lightning theory  (Read 104540 times)

February 04, 2019, 04:04:44 PM
Reply #60

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient

UFO burning up. Could be something thats re entered the Earths Atmosphere or something Man made that didnt leave the Earths Atmosphere.
DB

February 04, 2019, 04:07:00 PM
Reply #61

sarapuk

DB

February 06, 2019, 04:31:08 AM
Reply #62

Nigel Evans

2.43 - 5.09
At least 6 trails.Trails not parallel, appearance is of 3 possibly 4 closely grouped distinct sources each emitting 2 plumes.
Makes a 90degree turn with no change of appearance.No funky music.

February 06, 2019, 05:54:07 AM
Reply #63

Nigel Evans

I like the testimonies in this link provided by Monika in another thread. - https://sites.google.com/site/mezoelectric/dyatlov-pass-incident-1

February 06, 2019, 11:45:24 AM
Reply #64

sarapuk

2.43 - 5.09
At least 6 trails.Trails not parallel, appearance is of 3 possibly 4 closely grouped distinct sources each emitting 2 plumes.

Probably Space Junk or Meteors or whatever breaking up.
DB

February 06, 2019, 11:58:05 AM
Reply #65

sarapuk

I like the testimonies in this link provided by Monika in another thread. - https://sites.google.com/site/mezoelectric/dyatlov-pass-incident-1

Yes its an interesting article. And its worth studying. It may well be that some parts of the Earth are susceptible to strange and unknown or unexplainable forces.  Like the so called Bermuda Triangle. But its a difficult one to investigate because when one of these occurrences occure there is no one around with any scientific equipment that could measure or analyse what is going on. Apparently in March there will be some kind of scientific investigation at The Dyatlov Pass, but will this go any way to explaining the mysterious lights in the sky. I doubt that any lights will make themselves available for the investigation.
DB

February 06, 2019, 12:27:21 PM
Reply #66

Nigel Evans

2.43 - 5.09

Err it made a sharp left hand turn?

February 06, 2019, 12:38:04 PM
Reply #67

Nigel Evans

Yes its an interesting article. And its worth studying. It may well be that some parts of the Earth are susceptible to strange and unknown or unexplainable forces.  Like the so called Bermuda Triangle. But its a difficult one to investigate because when one of these occurrences occure there is no one around with any scientific equipment that could measure or analyse what is going on. Apparently in March there will be some kind of scientific investigation at The Dyatlov Pass, but will this go any way to explaining the mysterious lights in the sky. I doubt that any lights will make themselves available for the investigation.
Introducing the M triangle :-
https://bookofresearch.wordpress.com/2015/02/07/the-molyobka-triangle-russias-bermuda-triangle-also-known-as-the-perm-anomalous-zone/

February 06, 2019, 05:58:03 PM
Reply #68

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Hell, I have a 'S' triangle in my backyard. 
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

February 06, 2019, 07:22:14 PM
Reply #69

sarapuk

2.43 - 5.09

Err it made a sharp left hand turn?

Well actually thats possible, nothing out of the ordinary with that.
DB

February 06, 2019, 11:43:06 PM
Reply #70

Star man

Are these candidates for fire orbs?

February 07, 2019, 12:38:14 AM
Reply #71

Nigel Evans

Ah but mine is in the DP's backyard...

February 07, 2019, 12:40:37 AM
Reply #72

Nigel Evans

[
Feel free to educate me on how space junk/meteors traveling at thousands of mph calmly change direction by say 90 degrees...

February 07, 2019, 12:45:33 AM
Reply #73

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

Except everything you show is high altitude UFO and IFO events.  Nothing that swoops down hillsides and selectively targets its victims three separate times at three separate locations.   

February 07, 2019, 12:56:00 AM
Reply #74

Nigel Evans

The "funky plumes" vid is probably a plane hidden by an opaque atmosphere (love the soundtrack and title though kewl1 ). But the others don't really fit as planes? The recurring pattern is that the plumes are ejected at an angle to the direction of travel.. The last vid had at least 3 pairs each with unique angles? This makes it highly unlikely that they're man made? The only object I can think of that copies this behaviour is a comet but these are clearly within Earth's atmosphere. Once you've excluded all the other theories the one that is left is the answer?

February 07, 2019, 01:11:06 AM
Reply #75

Nigel Evans

Except everything you show is high altitude UFO and IFO events.  Nothing that swoops down hillsides and selectively targets its victims three separate times at three separate locations.
It is logical that high flying UFOs will get photographed more frequently. As said before the NO2/N2O theory doesn't require any swooping. They exit the tent and are prevented from returning by an acrid toxic cloud which is also imo the best explanation for Chivruay. The "fire orb theory as seriously considered by the man central to the investigation and witness to all the evidence" suggests that BL was involved in the ravine deaths either by mechanical force, by explosion and possibly including a process similar to cattle mutilation.
Further wrt to "swooping", UFO accounts regularly state that the objects have approached and followed the witness(s) sometimes with negative outcomes (the assumption being that fatal outcomes get reported less...).

February 07, 2019, 12:52:54 PM
Reply #76

sarapuk

[
Feel free to educate me on how space junk/meteors traveling at thousands of mph calmly change direction by say 90 degrees...

Have you seen how missiles can go haywire. The same can apply to other missile like objects.  Such objects do not have to follow a set trajectory, they can weave all over the place.
DB

February 07, 2019, 12:56:53 PM
Reply #77

sarapuk

I guess they are. Problem is there is no scientific definition for FIRE ORBS.
DB

February 07, 2019, 01:00:17 PM
Reply #78

sarapuk

The "funky plumes" vid is probably a plane hidden by an opaque atmosphere (love the soundtrack and title though kewl1 ). But the others don't really fit as planes? The recurring pattern is that the plumes are ejected at an angle to the direction of travel.. The last vid had at least 3 pairs each with unique angles? This makes it highly unlikely that they're man made? The only object I can think of that copies this behaviour is a comet but these are clearly within Earth's atmosphere. Once you've excluded all the other theories the one that is left is the answer?

On the contrary, plumes ejected in such a way could well be from a man made object. And the old saying that you use isnt necessarily correct for all situations.
DB

February 07, 2019, 01:12:34 PM
Reply #79

sarapuk

It is logical that high flying UFOs will get photographed more frequently. As said before the NO2/N2O theory doesn't require any swooping. They exit the tent and are prevented from returning by an acrid toxic cloud which is also imo the best explanation for Chivruay. The "fire orb theory as seriously considered by the man central to the investigation and witness to all the evidence" suggests that BL was involved in the ravine deaths either by mechanical force, by explosion and possibly including a process similar to cattle mutilation.
Further wrt to "swooping", UFO accounts regularly state that the objects have approached and followed the witness(s) sometimes with negative outcomes (the assumption being that fatal outcomes get reported less...).

I would have thought that low flying UFO's would be more likely to be witnessed and photographed.  Havnt we touched upon this ACRID TOXIC CLOUD before and the reason why its highly unlikely. For people to completely abandon a safe refuge and put themselves in extreme danger the thing causing this action would need to be such that it virtually scared the living daylights out of them. Poison gas was used in the Trenches in WW1 as you know. People didnt just pop up out of those Trenches and run wildly over no mans land etc.  Why ?  Because they knew they would die virtually instantly by machine gun fire, or bombs, etc. So they stayed calm despite the terrible injuries being caused by the POISON GAS. You are saying that the Dyatlov Group faced with a similar POISON GAS situation decided to PANIC  !  As for the FIRE ORBS, again, you seriously believe that Ball Lightning was involved in the Ravine deaths. And you mention possibly by a process similar to Cattle Mutilation. Scientists are still debating the Ball Lightning phenomenon, and there is nothing to suggest that whatever it is is responsible for Cattle Mutilations. How wrong can your theory be  !  ? 
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 01:20:15 PM by sarapuk »
DB

February 08, 2019, 03:54:02 AM
Reply #80

Nigel Evans

I would have thought that low flying UFO's would be more likely to be witnessed and photographed.  Havnt we touched upon this ACRID TOXIC CLOUD before and the reason why its highly unlikely. For people to completely abandon a safe refuge and put themselves in extreme danger the thing causing this action would need to be such that it virtually scared the living daylights out of them. Poison gas was used in the Trenches in WW1 as you know. People didnt just pop up out of those Trenches and run wildly over no mans land etc.  Why ?  Because they knew they would die virtually instantly by machine gun fire, or bombs, etc. So they stayed calm despite the terrible injuries being caused by the POISON GAS. You are saying that the Dyatlov Group faced with a similar POISON GAS situation decided to PANIC  !  As for the FIRE ORBS, again, you seriously believe that Ball Lightning was involved in the Ravine deaths. And you mention possibly by a process similar to Cattle Mutilation. Scientists are still debating the Ball Lightning phenomenon, and there is nothing to suggest that whatever it is is responsible for Cattle Mutilations. How wrong can your theory be  !  ?
"machine gun fire, or bombs, etc.". Duh?  rolleyes1 rolleyes1 rolleyes1

February 08, 2019, 04:01:48 AM
Reply #81

Nigel Evans

February 08, 2019, 04:05:09 AM
Reply #82

sarapuk

One for the "low flying" skeptics

https://www.ufosnw.com/newsite/2-see-triangular-ufo-with-orange-plume-above-it/

The photo doesnt tell us much. The description given by the witnesses is better. But it still amounts to an unknown quantity.
DB

February 08, 2019, 05:36:36 AM
Reply #83

Nigel Evans

The photo doesnt tell us much.
I think it tells us that it's low flying...

February 08, 2019, 11:08:01 AM
Reply #84

sarapuk

The photo doesnt tell us much.
I think it tells us that it's low flying...

Could be anywhere from 1  kilometre to 10  kilometres  away. Apart from that its not much help is it.
DB

February 08, 2019, 07:02:10 PM
Reply #85

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Looks like sunlight sneaking through a gap in the clouds. 

February 09, 2019, 03:11:27 AM
Reply #86

Nigel Evans

February 09, 2019, 08:11:35 AM
Reply #87

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
You can tell its dusk.....   Ever taken off in an aircraft at cloudy dusk and seen what it looks like above the clouds?

I see several smaller areas in that photo that look similar...... sunset light coming through small gaps in thin clouds.

February 09, 2019, 08:23:09 AM
Reply #88

Nigel Evans

You can tell its dusk.....   Ever taken off in an aircraft at cloudy dusk and seen what it looks like above the clouds?

I see several smaller areas in that photo that look similar...... sunset light coming through small gaps in thin clouds.
We saw an orange light flying across the skies very slowly. It looked like that the top of it was on fire had an orange plume swaying back and forth with straight laser beam lights coming straight out the top of it. It was very strange. Here is a picture and close up. The photo was taken in Milford, Ohio in Clermont County last Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 9:35 PM. The object was heading north.
Sounds like it was moving relative to the cloud base and was underneath it, otherwise how could they observe what was happening above it?

February 10, 2019, 12:22:13 AM
Reply #89

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Sound like someone saw sunwrays and light shining through a void in the clouds that traveled at the peed of......  clouds.