March 29, 2024, 08:36:38 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Hi everyone,  (Read 5513 times)

May 05, 2020, 06:09:33 AM
Read 5513 times

Marley

This is Amsterdam calling. I’m Marley. You can call me Bob. If you must.  grin1

I am a long time DPI enthusiast. Over the years I’ve spent a lot of time trying to decipher all kinds of Russian websites and documents. Google Translate is your friend! Not. I’m very happy to have found this site. Thank you Teddy & Friends for making all this information available in a language I (sort of) understand.

I am a firm believer in the missile test gone wrong theory. I like it because it’s a no-frills explanation. It doesn’t require a belief in yetis, Martians or other fantastic beasts. There’s no need for murderous Mansi, escaped prisoners, KGB, CIA or military involvement to explain events. My take on the DPI is beyond simple. A missile detonated midair and everything else follows from that.

Although my theory is simple, convincing other people that it has merit is not. Writing a long essay will result in TL;DR. But a summary won’t satisfy anyone. The DPI devil is in the details, right? I guess I’ll just start with posting random comments on random threads and see where it goes.

May 05, 2020, 06:35:07 AM
Reply #1

Teddy

Administrator
Welcome. Strong debut.