March 28, 2024, 01:57:50 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Book discussion and questions  (Read 5169 times)

February 02, 2021, 02:00:39 AM
Read 5169 times

GKM

Teddy, at what point in Igor's research did you snap your fingers and realize you had your answer? Did a lightbulb come on all at once or did it start out dim and gradually get brighter?

February 02, 2021, 02:31:21 AM
Reply #1

tekumze

Get started. DearTeddy is that it or is it still somewhere a question, what if it wasn’t like that anyway? Although I have already received the answer with the book, I would love to hear what you will answer to me. I wonder after so many years of honestly dealing with some problem, how is your relationship between consciousness and subconscious now?
If the question is too personal, I will understand if you will not comment.

February 02, 2021, 03:05:19 AM
Reply #2

Ziljoe

February 02, 2021, 04:21:15 AM
Reply #3

GKM

I will move on now, from the forum I mean. I do not enjoy social media platforms of any type. Yes, I mean that. No Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, only this forum, and very soon I will be gone from it as well. I have what I believe is the answer I was looking for or perhaps I should have written a "final answer ". But perhaps a part of me will always wonder. I don't know. I felt certain Teddy would one day supply the answer, on the other hand, I could be just accepting her answer so I can let go of the mystery. You seem rooted in some sort of professional study, if that is so, good luck. As I will be gone for good as early as today why not shift to the forums yeti and ufo believers? Their psychological input would make for better reading than my ordinary, get on with life mindset.

February 02, 2021, 04:29:30 AM
Reply #4

Ziljoe

Sorry to see you go GKM. All the best on your travels and stay safe.  thumb1

February 02, 2021, 04:57:59 AM
Reply #5

tekumze

Dear GKM,
since your last post is probably a replica for me, I owe you an answer. I also never use social media. And just like you, I won't be here any time soon. This forum was actually advised to me, according to my professional research, as a niche where I can get a huge amount of information that I can’t actually come across anywhere in real life. In the forums, people are anonymous, participate voluntarily and, in legal terms, do not violate anyone's freedoms, subject to the rules. And I have to say it suits me 100%.
Smaller definition: people who don’t have an image actually have an image that they don’t have an image.
I wish you alll the best in the future. thanky1

February 02, 2021, 05:18:50 AM
Reply #6

Ziljoe

February 02, 2021, 05:22:39 AM
Reply #7

tekumze

February 02, 2021, 06:15:41 AM
Reply #8

Ziljoe

tekumze
I am not sure if people will be comfortable with your approach?

I would suggest you are open with your agenda and avoid the riddles. You mention professional research but , if I'm honest , it doesn't come across as professional .

February 02, 2021, 06:55:57 AM
Reply #9

tekumze

Dear Ziljoe,
I agree with you. I slowly came to the conclusion that I also approached things completely unprofessionally. From now on, I will only be an observer. Thanks for the advice. Continue the discussion without feeling any pressure. I apologize to all participants.

February 02, 2021, 09:47:13 AM
Reply #10

DAXXY

tekumze

I would suggest you are open with your agenda and avoid the riddles. You mention professional research but , if I'm honest , it doesn't come across as professional .

I'm not sure that would be better.  If we are the lab rats then we shouldn't know the professors agenda or we might perform in ways that we wouldn't normally.  It wouldn't then be objective study. 

February 02, 2021, 10:27:49 AM
Reply #11

tekumze

I am announcing that I am leaving the forum and I promise not to use anyone for any analysis. I wish you all good luck and all the best in the future. From that moment on, I am also no longer a member of the forum.
P.S.: However, you should be aware that all the forums of this world are research polygons in one way or another. thanky1

February 02, 2021, 12:25:23 PM
Reply #12

Ziljoe

tekumze

I'm not sure that would be better.  If we are the lab rats then we shouldn't know the professors agenda or we might perform in ways that we wouldn't normally.  It wouldn't then be objective study.

Exactly. Now that I know I'm in someone's rat park, I'll be off, not that I had much to add to all that's been said before.There's been a lot of interesting information put forward by all of the virtual personas that we are. I enjoyed reading the debates and arguments put forward.

I'll knuckle down to the book , enjoy it and respect the work that's been put in,then , I'll check my relationship between consciousness and subconscious......  whacky1

February 03, 2021, 09:59:01 AM
Reply #13

Teddy

Administrator
Teddy, at what point in Igor's research did you snap your fingers and realize you had your answer? Did a lightbulb come on all at once or did it start out dim and gradually get brighter?

Right away. This talk is for peaceful times. I am still at war. There is a lot to do for a newly born book. I am sorry, I can't kick back and tell stories about how it all started. I am now more concerned with the introduction of the book since we have 0 marketing budget and I will have to go all natural. And there is a lot in the forums that drains ones energy. For now I will follow when I can.

February 03, 2021, 11:28:44 AM
Reply #14

Pawel

Hello. It's my first post. Been reading the site and the forum for quite some time. Thank you Teddy and Igor for this amazing book. I've absolutly loved it.Again seemingly mysterious event has a rather down to earth explanation. Great work. Yet i have a question. Obviously i need to think about the book even more and read it again but im not so sure on the relation between what happened to the Dyatlov group and the need for a sort of cover-up. Was it done just in case? Result of the atmosphere at the time. To make sure not to be asociate with it at all?
Regards

February 04, 2021, 03:59:50 AM
Reply #15

Teddy

Administrator
im not so sure on the relation between what happened to the Dyatlov group and the need for a sort of cover-up. Was it done just in case? Result of the atmosphere at the time. To make sure not to be asociate with it at all?

"just in case" or "atmosphere at the time" - it is both and in general a common behavior for people that got involved unwillingly into something and are afraid for their skin.

What happened in reality:
Resolution to close the case
"For the shortcomings in the organization of sports work and weak control of the bureau of the Sverdlovsk GC the CPSU punished in party terms: the director of the Ural Polytechnic Institute Siunov, the secretary of the party bureau Zaostrovskiy, the chairman of the trade union UPK Slobodin, the chairman of the city union of voluntary sports societies Kurochkin and the inspector of the union Ufimtsev. The chairman of the board of the sports club of the Institute Gordo has been removed from work."

These people did even see it coming and after they were punished nothing changed in the way the organizations of the hiking treks. Someone died, someone had to be punished. What do you think would happen if the tent was found in its originals position with all the craters around it?

This behavior is not typical only for the place or time. Only the circumstances are unique, but the behavior is very common.
From “Unnatural death” by Michael Baden MD:
“It’s much easier to move the body somewhere else and go on with their lives.
… were amateurs, which is why the scene looked like murder. Amateurs always cause confusion. They don't realize the consequences of what they are doing.”

February 04, 2021, 04:35:41 AM
Reply #16

Pawel

Thank's for youre response. So it goes like this. Hikers perished by a natural event, almost at the same time there are geological works including not very safe handling of explosives. Given the usual way the justice system works, or should i say the party, they would be looking for someone to blame regardless. People at the time would know about it so they would rather try to make sure that they would not be blamed for this. Ehh..it's even more tragic then before. Not only there are this poore hikers that perished, but the circle of people deeply impacted by their deaths widens.

February 04, 2021, 05:10:49 AM
Reply #17

Teddy

Administrator
Yes, and new findings confirm that there are magnetic anomalies on Dyatlov Pass. This is how they searched for uranium.

February 04, 2021, 05:34:43 AM
Reply #18

Nigel Evans

Okishev states that when the order was given to classify the investigation the man sent to collect the relevant materials was a staff officer with the rank of Colonel. A Colonel used as an errand boy?

Urakov was the second most senior member of the Soviet legal system? (Deputy Prosecutor General). When the last four bodies were discovered he travelled from Moscow to Sverdlovsk to shut down the case in person?

From Okishev's interview :-

In response to our letter, Deputy Prosecutor General, comrade Urakov came to meet with us and gave orders that we were to all tell anyone who asked that the hikers’ death was an accident. Urakov evaded all our direct questions about tests of armaments. I mean, he did not deny this version, but simply avoided direct answers. What’s more, Urakov took absolutely no interest in the course of our investigation, as if the picture of the scene was absolutely clear to him already. He, however, took the case away with him. With that, our investigation came to an end. Just imagine: at the very height of the investigation, when dead bodies with strange injuries have just been found, the case is being taken away! And I clearly remember when we were signing our letter in the office of Oblast Prosecutor Klinov, he himself asked in doubt whether we had omitted something and had not fully checked one or the other evidence? We told him that if the top officials discard the military incident version, then all is left to us is to consider other possible versions. He found our considerations convincing, and signed the letter. But, again, the reaction from Moscow was such that our suppositions of a military involvement had been neither confirmed nor disproved...

Whatever was going on it wasn't about local people protecting themselves unless they had extremely powerful friends.

February 04, 2021, 06:59:33 AM
Reply #19

Teddy

Administrator
Whatever was going on it wasn't about local people protecting themselves unless they had extremely powerful friends.

Nigel, everything you said so far after allegedly reading the book is as if you haven't.
The people who were involved in the staging are the Head of the Northern Geological Expedition; Lieutenant Colonel, Head of the PO Box 240 Administration; First Secretary of the Ivdel City Committee of the CPSU; and Lieutenant Colonel, sapper commander leader of a search group. You don't get any higher than that.

Seriously, read the book.

February 04, 2021, 07:54:56 AM
Reply #20

Nigel Evans

Nigel, everything you said so far after allegedly reading the book is as if you haven't.
The people who were involved in the staging are the Head of the Northern Geological Expedition; Lieutenant Colonel, Head of the PO Box 240 Administration; First Secretary of the Ivdel City Committee of the CPSU; and Lieutenant Colonel, sapper commander leader of a search group. You don't get any higher than that.

Seriously, read the book.

Not so, Urakov was by far the most senior individual involved and a Colonel out ranks a Lieutenant Colonel.

Seriously read my posts.  lol4

February 04, 2021, 08:02:55 AM
Reply #21

Teddy

Administrator

You are chasing me out of every board I try to follow.
You can have it all for yourself, obviously you know my book better than I do, and according to you is not worth reading.
I don't have anything more to say.
I am out of here too.

February 04, 2021, 08:45:51 AM
Reply #22

Nigel Evans

You are chasing me out of every board I try to follow.
You can have it all for yourself, obviously you know my book better than I do, and according to you is not worth reading.
I don't have anything more to say.
I am out of here too.
Sounds like others don't like the theory, I only post about the dpi here?

I've already wished you every success with the book but there's not a theory for the dpi that i can't shoot at. In it's favour at least we're not trying to explain the ravine injuries as falling 4metres......

That one was easy to shoot at....   declare1