March 28, 2024, 01:09:11 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Photo with three heads  (Read 6729 times)

January 13, 2019, 06:29:01 AM
Read 6729 times

hanno

Hello everybody.

isn't this photo named "Three heads" a clear hint that there was a large bright explosion that caused (or at least started) the case?

I mean, the other photos "Woven mesh", "Lynx", "Horn" and so on can show everything or nothing depending on the viewers imagination.
The three black objects in the foreground of the "Three heads" photo can be heads, can be other objects, but at least it is clear that there is an explosion and some kind of radiation going from that object.

I prefer the theory that the military was involved although I doubt that the military killed the tourists. My reason is, that when the military wanted to kill them, I am sure they could have done it much easier (simply shoot them and bring everything to a place where no one can find it). Also the camera, the notebook, the injuries, the whole situation seems to me that they died without human involvement.

With the military theory there are (as wit any other theory) questions that can't be answered so easily:
1) If there were military tests, explosions, whatever, there must be some remaining. Even if the search was there after some weeks, I am sure there must have been some obvious hints that there were military tests.
2) The area was no military test area. The next test area was far away and Russia is so large, they have so many areas where no people live. Why would they choose such an area, where tourists go and Mansi live. Makes no sense for me.
3) If it was a military test (even one that accidentally took place in the wrong area), there have to be a lot of people that know it. There must be documents and so on. Even it was top secret and no one was allowed to speak about it, I am convinced that 20/30/40/50 years later, someone would have spoken about it or some evidence would have be found.

I know, this topic is just discussed a lot of times but what bothers me most is this photo "Three heads". In my opinion it clearly shows that everything started with an explosion.

What is your opinion?

Best Regards
Hanno

January 14, 2019, 12:33:01 PM
Reply #1

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
I cant see how you can possibly deduce from a vague photo that the whole incident started with an explosion  !  ? 
DB

January 15, 2019, 11:38:27 AM
Reply #2

hanno

Because the picture shows a large bright explosion. You can see the ground that reflects the light and the fire ball in the air.

I am not an experts for photos and cameras and so on. But I can't imagine that such a photo can be created when a film is damaged by water or accidentally opened or anything in this kind. If I am wrong, please tell me.

I think the following happened:

They are all in the tent and preparing for eating. Someone (one of the ravine 4) is leaving the tent. Maybe to relieve him/herself, maybe to check something. He/she is seeing something not normal in the sky and shouting "hey guys there is something strange in the sky". The ravine 4 are interested, get dressed and leave the tent. The others are not so interested, they say "go out, look at it but close the tent". Semyon grabs his camera.

The ravine 4 are outside, watch something interesting in the sky. Semyon wants to make a photo and immediately when he makes the photo, the explosion happens. After this everything is chaotic, they don't manage to leave the tent through the entrance so they cut the tent and leave the area. They go to the cedar, make the fire, but recognize that it is not enough. The both Yuris die first. Igor/Zinaida/Rustem decide it is better to go back to the tent than dying like the Yuris (I think they are just weakened). So they try it but die on their way.

The other 4 think it is better to create a den. They try it but unfortunately something bad happens again (maybe another explosion with a shock wave, maybe the simply fell into a ravine, something like this). They all are weakened, fall down and in the end...die.

And when I remember correct, in 2017 a metal fragment was found in the area. Of course it could be something else, but it is another hint.

Besides this, I guess whoever was responsible for the explosion did not know that the hikers were there. Further I think only when the official search found the tent and the bodies, someone was informed found out "Were we accidentally responsible for this? Could be, so the case has to be closed quick and fast".

Other theories also assume that it was a military experiment but that the tourists were killed by humans. I can't imagine. Because there are no traces and I can't imagine that someone kills them, then goes into the tent, closes the tent, leaves everything as it is and cuts the tent from the inside.

I think it all was accidentally caused by a bomb test.

January 15, 2019, 12:50:15 PM
Reply #3

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Quoted from Hanno ;
[[  Because the picture shows a large bright explosion. You can see the ground that reflects the light and the fire ball in the air.

I am not an experts for photos and cameras and so on. But I can't imagine that such a photo can be created when a film is damaged by water or accidentally opened or anything in this kind. If I am wrong, please tell me.  ]]

Iam not a Forensics expert.  And therefore I wouldnt make a statement that claims that the photo shows a large bright explosion etc.  It is virtually impossible for a layperson to make such a deduction, because the photo is too vague.
DB