April 27, 2024, 09:36:33 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: State order for liquidation. Anna Russian's version.(c)  (Read 72234 times)

July 05, 2023, 10:53:44 PM
Reply #210

anna_pycckux

My questions are not to catch you out Anna and only to explore , I have difficulty understanding the timeline of reported events. We can read a lot into those statements ...
you can only catch someone who is lying. But my version is based on evidence, even indirect. Therefore, it is not possible to catch me.

July 05, 2023, 11:07:17 PM
Reply #211

anna_pycckux

I have difficulty understanding the timeline of reported events. We can read a lot into those statements but I will raise a couple of points if that's ok.
It looks like the KGB come to investigate after they are aware that the Dyatlov group didn't return and not a moment before.
The chronicle of events, according to my version, looks like this:
1. At the end of 1956, a shameful event for the authorities took place in the UPI: Komsomol conference with criticism of the CPSU.
2. A "roundup" began in UPI, surveillance of unwanted students, KGB agents followed everyone.
3. Dyatlov and his friends were bright, free-thinking personalities. On the eve of the 21st Congress of the CPSU, in 1958, while studying at Dyatlov and his friends, especially terrible denunciations were collected that they were traitors to the Motherland (according to Yuri Yudin).
Further events are known to us.

July 05, 2023, 11:12:13 PM
Reply #212

Ziljoe

My questions are not to catch you out Anna and only to explore , I have difficulty understanding the timeline of reported events. We can read a lot into those statements ...
you can only catch someone who is lying. But my version is based on evidence, even indirect. Therefore, it is not possible to catch me.
I don't think you are lying, I'm trying to understand the timeline and logic. Some of the things you state I don't agree with other things are interesting.

July 05, 2023, 11:26:43 PM
Reply #213

Ziljoe

I have difficulty understanding the timeline of reported events. We can read a lot into those statements but I will raise a couple of points if that's ok.
It looks like the KGB come to investigate after they are aware that the Dyatlov group didn't return and not a moment before.
The chronicle of events, according to my version, looks like this:
1. At the end of 1956, a shameful event for the authorities took place in the UPI: Komsomol conference with criticism of the CPSU.
2. A "roundup" began in UPI, surveillance of unwanted students, KGB agents followed everyone.
3. Dyatlov and his friends were bright, free-thinking personalities. On the eve of the 21st Congress of the CPSU, in 1958, while studying at Dyatlov and his friends, especially terrible denunciations were collected that they were traitors to the Motherland (according to Yuri Yudin).
Further events are known to us.

Thank you.

July 06, 2023, 02:40:22 AM
Reply #214

Ziljoe

Why were no actions taken against Dyatlov. Was it just Dyatlov or other students at the UPI?

What were Komsomol - Young Communist League criticising about the CPSU in 1958?

And , why were denunications brought forth in 1958 against Dyatlov, was it just him or others?

Yuri Yudin thinks that the incident was a result of a military rocket or accident?

July 06, 2023, 03:01:34 AM
Reply #215

Axelrod

Thanl you for interviews with Yudin. I don't share completely your ideas and interpretations, but I have found for myself many interesting Russian texts of interviews with Yudin not known for me before.

July 06, 2023, 08:10:05 AM
Reply #216

anna_pycckux

Thanl you for interviews with Yudin. I don't share completely your ideas and interpretations, but I have found for myself many interesting Russian texts of interviews with Yudin not known for me before.
Yuri Yudin is the main witness of the events. His testimony cannot be ignored.

July 06, 2023, 08:21:10 AM
Reply #217

anna_pycckux

Ziljoe

1. According to Yuri Yudin, they were Dyatlov, Kolmogorov, Doroshenko, Kolevatov, Yudin, Dubinin. I have already written about this, read carefully and look at the screenshots. Compromising material was collected on these students.
2. Type in Google "18 scandalous Komsomol conference in UPI 1956 Sverdlovsk".
3. I answered, and repeatedly.
4. Yuri Yudin said: "I am sure that violence was committed against the guys.

July 06, 2023, 09:56:00 AM
Reply #218

Ziljoe

Anna,

Unfortunately a lot of what you posted is disjointed and screen shots take extra effort to translate without accuracy.

It takes a lot of work to understand all the CPSU connections and the youth reserve's but interesting.

This is what is said about Yuri Yudin

" By the way, Yuri Yudin didn't believe that the cause of the death of his friends was a natural disaster, in particular an avalanche. He adhered to the theory that they were victims of tests of super-powerful weapons, after all, not so far from the pass, now called after the leader of the group was a military testing ground "

July 06, 2023, 11:05:34 AM
Reply #219

anna_pycckux

" By the way, Yuri Yudin didn't believe that the cause of the death of his friends was a natural disaster, in particular an avalanche. He adhered to the theory that they were victims of tests of super-powerful weapons, after all, not so far from the pass, now called after the leader of the group was a military testing ground "
I do not know whose quote you gave as an example, but here is a quote from Yuri Yudin himself (this is the answer to the 74th question of researcher Maya Piskareva): "Violence has been committed against the guys, now I have no doubt about it." see the screenshot. As for the CPSU, to make it clear to you: the country was dominated by the CPSU and the main body of the Central Committee of the CPSU, to which all structures, including the KGB, the military, prosecutors, etc., were subordinate.

July 06, 2023, 12:14:07 PM
Reply #220

Ziljoe

Anna

The quote comes from here: Yuri Yudin often changed his mind and there's speculation to what he actually thought

https://dyatlovpass.com/yuri-yudin

If I understand your picture of the statement

"Violence has been committed against the guys, now I have no doubt about it."

He is quoting some other so called  experts ( this seems to happen a lot , selective experts that contradict each other) .

It seems yuri doesn't find out about the injuries for 40 years. If I have translated and read the photo you put up correctly that is..... ( I think it's on the main Dyatlov site) , Yuri didn't seem to question the official case until it had been spinned it to a web of mystery?

Yuri says this below...Yuri had no suspicion for 40 years of wrong doing or KGB or CPSU investigations.

"In general, I didn’t have any records and personal notes, because I was a citizen, a student of the country, for the Motherland, I was a raven for the Motherland, and I believed, absolutely believed the investigation, and I had no opportunity to doubt anything. Ivanov told me that there was an elemental force, a snowstorm, that they froze, that I would be doomed there along with them, I would die, I would be the tenth. That's the level at which I had knowledge of the death pits of robits."

I know there will e mistakes in this translation but I think we must be careful when we chose statements and don't follow the full sentence. To me ,it reads  Yuri Yudin is listening to the experts that are speculating 40 years after , we know that it's possible to walk in socks and build shelters. We know a snow hole can be built , sticks , trees can be cut and that there are natural occurring snow caves and snow cornice in the ravine. However , the injuries are consistent with crush injuries, these crush injuries are consistent with being found under 4 meters of snow.

Here's what I translated fro Anna's photo. .

because he made this dam. Zhenya just showed me these materials. Here on the dam stands Orpokov, Askonadi, all our guys are searchers and soldiers of Indollag, and their commanders, well, and there are other izdollaki employees. Yes, next question.

74. Do you keep any notes, personal notes about that tragedy, did you then keep notes, a diary in search of the Dyatlov group? Are you going to publish them?

Yu.Yu. Well, even then I didn’t directly participate in the search. Firstly, the morale was inappropriate, and then I was sick of the donkey, if I wanted to, they would take me on a search. And I was brought in by the prosecutor for identification, and I recognized the corpses when I first saw them. In general, I didn’t have any records and personal notes, because I was a citizen, a student of the country, for the Motherland, I was a raven for the Motherland, and I believed, absolutely believed the investigation, and I had no opportunity to doubt anything. Ivanov told me that there was an elemental force, a snowstorm, that they froze, that I would be doomed there along with them, I would die, I would be the tenth. That's the level at which I had knowledge of the death pits of robits. I found out that they all had injuries that were incomparable with life, 40 years later, when the guys from the Dyatlov Fund saved me for Sverdlovsk. We have a doctor of sciences, a herbal voice doctor of medicine, a doctor of sciences, back in 1999 he analyzed this case, these injuries, and these protocols of a forensic medical examination. And he said that absolutely all the participants were crushed, and the dava Kolevatov, who had injuries incomparable with life. And this is all disguised, but now they are trying to claim that they, with such injuries, barefoot, without mittens, could do some actions, even dig a cave, there is 5 meters to make a window in general, all the circumstances of the trandia of this really tragedy became known to me only through 40 years after the incident. Naturally, if I thought that there was violence against the guys and

I have no doubt, I was 40 years old, I went there everywhere, met with maxi, but I didn’t even have such a question
! But like this. God believed... We were kept in ignorance, and now they are holding us for cattle. Secret business before

is still available. Am I going to publish my entries? Well, Zhenya is standing here, I have tips. Well, struppirovat and give it to us. Well, I'll try to fulfill his request in the coming months.

75. It is to see Grigory's notebooks printed completely. They are kept by Rimma Pechurkina. H

would you ask her why she doesn't want to publish all the notebooks? After all, they are waiting for everyone explored it

public domain.

Yu.Yu. It's like Rimma Alexandrovna's private matter. She showed me the notebooks, and they are all hand- made for herself, but I have no right to put them into circulation without the consent of Grigoriev himself. Now, if in the nearest

time he. I will write to him, if he allows it, then it is possible. And he himself can publish them in full

July 06, 2023, 12:25:27 PM
Reply #221

amashilu

Global Moderator
From Ziljoe's translation of Anna's attachment:

We have a doctor of sciences, a herbal voice doctor of medicine, a doctor of sciences, back in 1999 he analyzed this case, these injuries, and these protocols of a forensic medical examination. And he said that absolutely all the participants were crushed, and the dava Kolevatov, who had injuries incomparable with life. And this is all disguised, but now they are trying to claim that they, with such injuries, barefoot, without mittens, could do some actions, even dig a cave, there is 5 meters to make a window in general, all the circumstances of the trandia of this really tragedy became known to me only through 40 years after the incident.

I'm curious about the "crushed" comment.

July 06, 2023, 12:32:50 PM
Reply #222

Ziljoe

A number of "experts" have referred to the injuries being consistent with crush injuries. We have four plausible causes.

1) snow collapse from a snow hole 'at the ravine'.

2) a tree falling, (and bodies moved)

3) people falling from the ceder on to bodies below( bodies moved)

4) intentional violence by various methods. ( Bodies moved)

July 06, 2023, 01:11:04 PM
Reply #223

Axelrod

And he said that absolutely all the participants were injured...
....not crushed...

July 06, 2023, 01:31:54 PM
Reply #224

anna_pycckux

I'm curious about the "crushed" comment.
crushed is a wrong translation. The original says "WOUNDED." All the guys had injuries.

July 06, 2023, 01:54:39 PM
Reply #225

Ziljoe

Injuries and wound overlap in English. Wound usually means broken skin. Injury can mean more serious.

I did my best with the translation, although it would make more sense to say

"all the participants had injuries"

"all the participants had wounds"

It's difficult to know the context to which Yuri Yudin refers to this doctor. Yuri Yudin is only relaying a conversation that he recalls. Yuri might be only refering to the ravine 4 in relation to what this doctor said. The interviewer isn't exactly brilliant either.

Imagine us lot asking questions....

July 10, 2023, 11:00:20 AM
Reply #226

anna_pycckux

conclusions. All the most important things that Yuri Yudin told us.

July 10, 2023, 11:20:17 AM
Reply #227

Ziljoe

Can we have it in English ? What things did Yuri Yudin tell us? I'm having difficulty translating the picture text. I'm getting a load of rubbish.

Or copy the link and post?

July 10, 2023, 11:54:52 AM
Reply #228

Ziljoe

It is easier to translate from russian text in a post rather than a photo Anna. However, here's what I think is being said from your photo.

Summary

The most significant and striking facts reported by Yuri Efimovich Yudin:

1. The death of the Dyatlov tourist group was a state secret.

2. Tourists were doomed to death (according to L. Ivanov).

3. The investigation was in fact a fiction.

4. The investigation was carried out under control.

5. There are many traces of the activities of strangers at the site of the discovery of the tent and the bodies of tourists:

5.1. bodies were turned over by strangers;

5.2. strangers used tourists' blankets to drag the bodies to the stream; 5.3. a ski pole shortened with a knife was found in the tent;

5.4. two soldier windings;

5.5. near the tent, pieces of film of unknown origin (someone was filming the site before the arrival of search engines);

5.6. a footprint with a heel in the snow (tourists were found without boots); -

5.7. a fragment of a ski 20 meters from the tent;

5.8. cloth belt with straps at the ends in the area of ​​cedar;

5.9. several ebonite sheaths and several soldiers' knives, of which only two knives with sheaths were found to belong to tourists, the fate of the rest (the number remained unknown) is covered in darkness;

5.10. cuffs from a jacket and a sweater, which tourists did not have;

5.11. two pairs of "extra" skis; 5.12. two pairs of "extra" ski boots.

6. There were no ski tracks to the tent.

7. Through the trade union committee of the UPI, compromising evidence was collected on the Dyatlovites to accuse them of treason: they allegedly

were going to go abroad.

*8. There was a second fire in the stream, the wood for which was sawn and chopped. It was forbidden there

photograph.

9. The Mansi people did not meet with the Dyatlovites and did not see their traces along the Auspiya River, but they knew about the tragedy on

Otortene from the very beginning.

10. An investigation into the deaths of tourists began in early February.

11. Not far from the tent was the plague of Kurikov. This tent examined Maslennikov.

12. People fell ill after searching: from the students of Suvorov, from the servicemen of Syunikai.

August 18, 2023, 11:50:46 PM
Reply #229

anna_pycckux

Authoritative experts say: tourists were killed by outsiders!
honored tourist, master of sports Ptitsyn came to the conclusion: they were killed! American experts came to the conclusion: they were killed! Expert Sakharova: they were killed! Journalist Yuri Yarovoy: tourists were killed by order! Prosecutor Okishev: we considered the version of contract murder! Lawyer Chernousov: the state is guilty!

September 08, 2023, 02:19:54 AM
Reply #230

anna_pycckux

the investigation of the Dyatlov Pass topic continues. Information was found that the Secretary of the regional Committee Kirilenko A P was a Freemason, that is, a representative of the interests of this organization. Information from the book "Secret Forces in the History of Russia" - philologist, Doctor of Philology, Professor Yu K. Begunov. In the video there is an excerpt of a lecture by Academician Osipov about the tasks of the Masons to destroy Christianity.
Professor Osipov's quote: "With what cruelty, with what sadism these people were destroyed! And you won't find any reason for it." I refrain from making personal assumptions, referring to reputable people. When copying and retelling the materials I found, a link to Anna Russian is mandatory.
information for reflection

September 25, 2023, 04:22:38 AM
Reply #231

anna_pycckux

Evidence that the tourists were connected...
A rare photo of Rustem Slobodin with a piece of belt on his forearm. The palm is clearly swollen.  It's strange that no one has seen this before me.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 04:27:48 AM by anna_pycckux »

September 25, 2023, 12:26:47 PM
Reply #232

Ziljoe

Looks like the leg of the table to me? I certainly couldn't tell if the palm is swollen from the photo, he may have been crawling on his Palm's?

September 26, 2023, 09:40:16 AM
Reply #233

anna_pycckux

Ziljoe
I found another photo of Rustem. The photo shows the left hand. Red circle pointing to the left forearm. There is a black belt around the forearm. Someone wrote: "a wristwatch." But my opinion: these are the remnants of a torn belt that bound his hands. Perhaps this piece of belt is frozen to the sleeve.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 01:13:25 PM by anna_pycckux »

September 26, 2023, 01:25:10 PM
Reply #234

Ziljoe

Ziljoe
I found another photo of Rustem. The photo shows the left hand. Red circle pointing to the left forearm. There is a black belt around the forearm. Someone wrote: "a wristwatch." But my opinion: these are the remnants of a torn belt that bound his hands. Perhaps this piece of belt is frozen to the sleeve.

Thanks Anna, it does state he was wearing a watch on his left wrist though.

On the left hand there is a watch “Zvezda”, time 8:45.

We can't tell anything from the photo for certain but we do know it's reported that he was wearing a watch. Most likely the watch strap is what we see in the photo.

If they didn't report some kind of belt in the autopsy , well we can go down any road with speculation .

September 27, 2023, 09:53:04 AM
Reply #235

Олег Таймень

Evidence that the tourists were connected...
A rare photo of Rustem Slobodin with a piece of belt on his forearm. The palm is clearly swollen.  It's strange that no one has seen this before me.
No one has seen this before. No one can see you after you either.
If a mountain comes towards you, and you are not Mohammed, then it is a rockfall.

September 27, 2023, 01:34:49 PM
Reply #236

anna_pycckux

We can't tell anything from the photo for certain but we do know it's reported that he was wearing a watch.
It doesn't look like a clock. It looks like a piece of a belt.

September 27, 2023, 02:44:34 PM
Reply #237

Ziljoe

It looks more like a fold in the clothing to me.

October 16, 2023, 02:07:57 AM
Reply #238

anna_pycckux

It looks more like a fold in the clothing to me.
It can't be a crease. We see that the sleeve was loose and wide, but in one place, above the wrist, it is compressed. I think it's all the fault of a piece of belt or rope left after his hands were tied.

October 16, 2023, 02:29:36 AM
Reply #239

anna_pycckux

It was a brutal murder and, most likely, a contract one, which is confirmed by authoritative sources. We are listening to the most important witnesses and experts: this is V. Korotaev, an investigator from the 59th, this is the respected search engine V.M. Askenazi, a former UPI student, this is Yu.Yudin, who said that the group was killed by outsiders using butts. This is an experienced forensic expert Natalia Sakharova. An employee of the American FBI, an honored, honorary tourist Ptitsyn, an expert Tumanov, a search engine former military Syunikaev, this is a journalist, a search engine Yuri Yarovoy, who stated in his book about a contract killing, the main witness, prosecutor Okishev, who announced the murder on assignment, Kirilenko himself, who blabbed about that he knows everything even before the search for tourists,, Yuri Kuntsevich, who managed to say that Anna Russian proved in her book.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 07:49:45 AM by anna_pycckux »