March 29, 2024, 07:47:30 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Fall from tree  (Read 17132 times)

January 16, 2023, 11:21:52 AM
Read 17132 times

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
What type of injuries do you suppose can result from a fall like this…. hitting multiple branches on the way down and god knows what on the ground?

Are we certain this didn’t happen? If so, is it possible an injured person was moved to the ravine? 

I could have made this video an hour long but I’ll spare you the cringe….  lol.

All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

The following users thanked this post: KathleenDSmith1

January 16, 2023, 11:56:07 AM
Reply #1

Почемучка

What type of injuries do you suppose can result from a fall like this…. hitting multiple branches on the way down and god knows what on the ground?

Are we certain this didn’t happen? If so, is it possible an injured person was moved to the ravine? 

Одна и принципиальная ошибка. Нужно то самое дерево. Оно называется сибирская сосна - кедр.
Разумеется - если постараться, то упасть можно с любого дерева.
Кедр характеризуется тем, что у него  - очень густая крона. Это хорошо видно на фото с поисков.
У нас в Кузбассе - этих кедров как Донов Педров в Бразилии. Лазаем по ним с детства. Национальное развлечение.
Я будучи подростком - лазала по кедрам. Сложновато с него так рухнуть как с дуба. Если хорошая реакция - то за что-нибудь по пути полета: ухватишься. Ну если жить охота.

One fundamental mistake. You need the same tree. It is called Siberian pine - cedar.
Of course - if you try, you can fall from any tree.
Cedar is characterized by the fact that it has a very dense crown. This is clearly seen in the photo from the search.
In Kuzbass we have these cedars like Donov Pedrov in Brazil. We've been climbing them since childhood. national entertainment.
As a teenager, I climbed cedars. It's hard to fall off of him like an oak tree. If the reaction is good, then something along the way of the flight: you will grab it. Well, if you want to live.
https://z-lines.ru/kedr-sibirskij.html

П.С. У нас есть тенденция садить в своих усадьбах - кедры. Ну как если бы - в других странах садили например дуб или сакуру.
P.S. We have a tendency to plant cedars in our estates. Well, as if - in other countries they planted, for example, oak or sakura.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 12:12:17 PM by Почемучка »
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

January 16, 2023, 12:07:52 PM
Reply #2

GlennM

I see how this affected his shortcomings! It is not for nothing that arborists carrymso much equipment. It would be folly od desperation to induce someone to climb snow covered branches. For what? Wood? Reconnaissance? Certainly, there is little to be gained in such activity.

I can hear it now. The hikers saw a distant threat. They left the tent right away to prevent detainment or worse. At the cedar, a very small warming fire was made. Some one or two volunteered to be lookouts. It did not end well for them.  The rest hid in a snow cave. Later, three tried to regain the tent. All died after being found out, beaten and otherwise stranded.
Dead men tell no tales.  It will be interesting see where this thread goes.

January 16, 2023, 01:09:11 PM
Reply #3

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

Одна и принципиальная ошибка. Нужно то самое дерево. Оно называется сибирская сосна - кедр.
Разумеется - если постараться, то упасть можно с любого дерева.
Кедр характеризуется тем, что у него  - очень густая крона. Это хорошо видно на фото с поисков.
У нас в Кузбассе - этих кедров как Донов Педров в Бразилии. Лазаем по ним с детства. Национальное развлечение.
Я будучи подростком - лазала по кедрам. Сложновато с него так рухнуть как с дуба. Если хорошая реакция - то за что-нибудь по пути полета: ухватишься. Ну если жить охота.

One fundamental mistake. You need the same tree. It is called Siberian pine - cedar.
Of course - if you try, you can fall from any tree.
Cedar is characterized by the fact that it has a very dense crown. This is clearly seen in the photo from the search.
In Kuzbass we have these cedars like Donov Pedrov in Brazil. We've been climbing them since childhood. national entertainment.
As a teenager, I climbed cedars. It's hard to fall off of him like an oak tree. If the reaction is good, then something along the way of the flight: you will grab it. Well, if you want to live.
https://z-lines.ru/kedr-sibirskij.html

П.С. У нас есть тенденция садить в своих усадьбах - кедры. Ну как если бы - в других странах садили например дуб или сакуру.
P.S. We have a tendency to plant cedars in our estates. Well, as if - in other countries they planted, for example, oak or sakura.

https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=78.msg17874#msg17874

Slightly different from the picture you post, but I’ll bite.

I don’t care what tree you fall from, injures are fairly certain.  I just saw a news clip where someone died as a result of a tree fall.  I understand climbing trees is a fun and entertaining thing to do and zi would wager this behavior is not specialized to russia.  I myself snapped my arm in half falling from a tree.  😉

January 16, 2023, 01:50:08 PM
Reply #4

marieuk

Well I hope your arm recovered without any lastng problems.  I would guess fractures of the arm would be the most likely injury, but if you're hitting all the branches from a great height then there's the potential for all sorts of injuries, including head, chest and spine.  Do you think one or all of the 3 badly injured fell from the tree? 

January 16, 2023, 02:28:00 PM
Reply #5

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Well I hope your arm recovered without any lastng problems.  I would guess fractures of the arm would be the most likely injury, but if you're hitting all the branches from a great height then there's the potential for all sorts of injuries, including head, chest and spine.  Do you think one or all of the 3 badly injured fell from the tree?

No idea….  I’m simply showing its a possibility.  We know they were climbing the tree and they snapped off rather large diameter branches.  I would say a fall scenario is probable.

The following users thanked this post: marieuk

January 16, 2023, 05:24:21 PM
Reply #6

GlennM

And then there is the guy who tries to catch him.

January 16, 2023, 08:59:37 PM
Reply #7

Почемучка

I don’t care what tree you fall from, injures are fairly certain.  I just saw a news clip where someone died as a result of a tree fall.  I understand climbing trees is a fun and entertaining thing to do and zi would wager this behavior is not specialized to russia.  I myself snapped my arm in half falling from a tree.  😉
Так внизу под деревом - был снег. Приличный такой сугроб. Если бы кто-нибудь падал  - то осталась бы явно различимая яма.
Comprende?
So below under the tree - there was snow. Such a decent snowdrift. If someone fell, then a clearly distinguishable hole would remain.
Comprende?
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

January 16, 2023, 09:16:37 PM
Reply #8

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

Так внизу под деревом - был снег. Приличный такой сугроб. Если бы кто-нибудь падал  - то осталась бы явно различимая яма.
Comprende?
So below under the tree - there was snow. Such a decent snowdrift. If someone fell, then a clearly distinguishable hole would remain.
Comprende?

We must be looking at two different sets of pictures of the cedar location from the search.  No deep snow drift, in fact it appears to be quite trampled to me.  How about that partially burned log… bet it wouldn’t feel good to land on that sucker.   shock1

January 16, 2023, 09:54:17 PM
Reply #9

Почемучка

Comprende?
Comprende?

We must be looking at two different sets of pictures of the cedar location from the search.  No deep snow drift, in fact it appears to be quite trampled to me.  How about that partially burned log… bet it wouldn’t feel good to land on that sucker.   shock1
Ну полметра снежной подушки там точно было. А это уже - мягкое приземление. Чтобы попасть на карягу, упомянутую Вами - это надо целиться специально. Выломан кедр - не над нею. Вообще его наверное не ломали - просто пытались стряхнуть с веток снег, чтоб он не заливал костер. А потом решили - что проще обломать ветки и тогда снегу не на чем будет скапливаться.
Well, half a meter of snow cushion was definitely there. And this is a soft landing. To get on the karyag mentioned by you, you need to aim specifically. The cedar is broken - not above it. In general, they probably didn’t break it - they just tried to shake off the snow from the branches so that it would not flood the fire. And then they decided that it would be easier to break off the branches and then the snow would have nothing to accumulate on.

January 16, 2023, 10:37:13 PM
Reply #10

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

Comprende?
Comprende?

Ну полметра снежной подушки там точно было. А это уже - мягкое приземление. Чтобы попасть на карягу, упомянутую Вами - это надо целиться специально. Выломан кедр - не над нею. Вообще его наверное не ломали - просто пытались стряхнуть с веток снег, чтоб он не заливал костер. А потом решили - что проще обломать ветки и тогда снегу не на чем будет скапливаться.
Well, half a meter of snow cushion was definitely there. And this is a soft landing. To get on the karyag mentioned by you, you need to aim specifically. The cedar is broken - not above it. In general, they probably didn’t break it - they just tried to shake off the snow from the branches so that it would not flood the fire. And then they decided that it would be easier to break off the branches and then the snow would have nothing to accumulate on.

I uh….  yeah I got nothin.   bigjoke

I have to believe it….  Im looking right at it!   lol1

Half a meter is knee hight. Show me a picture of searchers at the cedar up to their knee and Ill show you a unicorn.  I think its well known they climbed said tree.  The fire wouldn’t even classify as a fire in my book and there’s a good size chunky log to land on. Snowflake limb shaking.  lol2

wow ….  its kinda like ‘wow’ only backwards. 

January 16, 2023, 10:45:40 PM
Reply #11

Почемучка

Half a meter is knee hight. Show me a picture of searchers at the cedar up to their knee and Ill show you a unicorn.  I think its well known they climbed said tree.  The fire wouldn’t even classify as a fire in my book and there’s a good size chunky log to land on. Snowflake limb shaking.  lol2

Экий Вы несерьезный. А я ведь - рассчитывала высоту снега под кедром. Было дело. Брала сводки осадков по Ивделю. Исходила из пропорции. Как раз по колено выходило. Точно могли бы сказать поисковики. Никому в голову не пришло промерить уровень снега у кедра. Можно спросить Алексеенкова. Он там по зиме топтался с Борзенковым.
Полметра - там определенно было. О, вспомнила:  Сунгоркин же как раз под кедром ходит, когда Курьяков выезжал на склон 1079. Надо видео поискать и впечатления. Насколько там глубоко в части снега.
Вся беда в том, что у нас со снегом и падением на него с высоты - нет проблем. Мы в детстве в виде забавы прыгали в сугробы с крыш невысоких домов. Полметра подушки - это синяков набить, может вывих. Переломов - вряд ли.
What a frivolous you are. And I, after all, calculated the height of the snow under the cedar. It was business. I took reports of precipitation in Ivdel. I came from proportion. It just came out to the knee. The search engines could tell for sure. It never occurred to anyone to measure the level of snow near the cedar. You can ask Alekseenkov. He hung around there in the winter with Borzenkov.
Half a meter - there definitely was.
The whole trouble is that we have no problems with snow and falling on it from a height. In childhood, we jumped into the snowdrifts from the roofs of low houses as fun. Half a meter of a pillow is to fill with bruises, maybe a dislocation. Fractures are unlikely.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 10:59:56 PM by Почемучка »

January 16, 2023, 10:52:30 PM
Reply #12

Зайцев

Экий Вы несерьезный. А я ведь - рассчитывала высоту снега под кедром. Было дела. Брала сводки осадков по Ивделю. Исходила из пропорции. Как раз по колено выходило. Точно могли бы сказать поисковики. Никому в голову не пришло промерить уровень снега у кедра. Можно спросить Алексеенкова. Он там по зиме топтался с Борзенковым.
Полметра - там определенно было.
Я могу сказать про другие кедры зимой похожего размера. Около ствола снега вообще может не быть. Чем дальше от ствола, тем снега больше. Не может быть под кроной кедра одинаковой толщины сугроба в разном удалении от ствола.
I can say about other cedars in the winter of a similar size. There may be no snow near the trunk at all. The farther from the trunk, the more snow. There cannot be a snowdrift of the same thickness under the crown of a cedar at different distances from the trunk.
Шапокляк сдвинутая старуха

The most documented version of the "Battle Mole Ricochet" at the link: https://dyatlovpass1.ru/viewtopic.php?id=6#p11

January 16, 2023, 11:02:35 PM
Reply #13

Почемучка

Я могу сказать про другие кедры зимой похожего размера. Около ствола снега вообще может не быть. Чем дальше от ствола, тем снега больше. Не может быть под кроной кедра одинаковой толщины сугроба в разном удалении от ствола.
I can say about other cedars in the winter of a similar size. There may be no snow near the trunk at all. The farther from the trunk, the more snow. There cannot be a snowdrift of the same thickness under the crown of a cedar at different distances from the trunk.
Что поделать. Люди не знакомились с блокнотами Г.К.Григорьева. И не были такими математиками как я.
Я снег под кедром считала - когда еще была новичком в теме Перевал Дятлова. Ужас как давно.
Я ж как никак имела опыт работы в Росгидромете. Почти профи...

What to do. People did not get acquainted with the notebooks of G.K. Grigoriev. And they were not mathematicians like me.
I counted the snow under the cedar - when I was still a beginner in the topic of the Dyatlov Pass. Horrible long time ago.
Well, after all, I had experience in Roshydromet. Almost pro...

January 16, 2023, 11:15:30 PM
Reply #14

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Im frivolous? 

Excuse me but I guarantee you snow depths change and I do not care what the depth was when you or anyone else were there. I have a growing intuition that your of the mind that non Russians are idiots. We dont have cedar trees just oaks, we have never climbed trees, you cannot fall from a tree in russia because the trees are different, all this yacking about how its a national past time for russians to climb trees and in the next breath it’s impossible that they would have…. climbed a tree.   nose1

You say this is knee deep when the majority of snow is on top of the bodies so it fell post death. How much snow is beneath them from the time they were placed?   nea1

Curious as to what model time machine you took to 1959 to measure?

Of course….  Ill just sit here in awe of your knowledge as I am not russian.   whacky1

January 16, 2023, 11:18:34 PM
Reply #15

Олег Таймень

I think its well known they climbed said tree. 

What proof do you have that someone climbed the cedar for sure?
Какие у вас доказательства, что точно кто-то лазил на кедр ?
If a mountain comes towards you, and you are not Mohammed, then it is a rockfall.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy

January 16, 2023, 11:24:19 PM
Reply #16

Почемучка

Im frivolous? 

Excuse me but I guarantee you snow depths change and I do not care what the depth was when you or anyone else were there. I have a growing intuition that your of the mind that non Russians are idiots. We dont have cedar trees just oaks, we have never climbed trees, you cannot fall from a tree in russia because the trees are different, all this yacking about how its a national past time for russians to climb trees and in the next breath it’s impossible that they would have…. climbed a tree.   nose1

You say this is knee deep when the majority of snow is on top of the bodies so it fell post death. How much snow is beneath them from the time they were placed?   nea1

Curious as to what model time machine you took to 1959 to measure?

Of course….  Ill just sit here in awe of your knowledge as I am not russian.   whacky1
На фото видно, что тела лежат на каком-то слое снега. Они найдены в конце февраля 1959 года. Там климатические условия таковы, что весь снег сметается с вершин - в понижения. Место кедра - есть понижение. Не самая верхняя точка горы 905.
Снег начинает выпадать там уже с сентября. Осадки за октябрь, ноябрь, декабрь, январь и февраль - известны по Ивделю в миллиметрах. Речь идет о влаге, а не о снеге. Метеорологи так указывают объем выпавших осадков. Есть пропорция как пересчитать эти миллиметры влаги на уровень снежного покрова.
У меня получалось 35 -37 сантиметров. Это то, ниже чего точно не было. Самое верное из вариантов - полметра.
Я их и вижу на фото.
И еще я вижу - что Вы не доверяете русским. Это не страшно. Нам не нужна Ваша вера. Проверьте мои данные и сами получите ответ.
Гугл светит всем.

The photo shows that the bodies lie on some layer of snow. They were found at the end of February 1959. There are climatic conditions, that all the snow is swept from the peaks - into the depressions. Place cedar - there is a decrease. Not the highest point of mountain 905.
Snow begins to fall there already in September. Precipitation for October, November, December, January and February are known from Ivdel in millimeters. We are talking about moisture, not snow. Meteorologists indicate the amount of precipitation that has fallen. There is a proportion how to convert these millimeters of moisture to the level of snow cover.
I got 35 -37 centimeters. This is something that was definitely not lower. The most correct of the options is half a meter.
I see them in the photo.
And I also see that you do not trust the Russians. It's not scary. Your faith is not needed. Check my details and get the answer yourself.
Google shines for everyone.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 11:39:09 PM by Почемучка »

January 16, 2023, 11:27:00 PM
Reply #17

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
I think it would be beneficial for everyone to go back to the basics and read the original testimonies.

Of course, the freshly snapped branches up the tree must have been a figment of imaginations and occurred by divine intervention.  🤷🏼‍♂️

The following users thanked this post: Ehtnisba

January 16, 2023, 11:37:40 PM
Reply #18

Teddy

Administrator
I think it would be beneficial for everyone to go back to the basics and read the original testimonies.
Yes please.
Grigoriev dug up hides (animal skin) from under the cedar. This place was Mansi rest stop too. (Grigoriev notebook 3)
Also according to our (Igor and I) theory the people that first found the bodies attributed a lot of the activity around the cedar.
The cedar branches could have been broken to clear the view for the radio antenna. This was often done by other search and geological parties. And the direction in which the antenna should have been pointed is exactly the "window" in the cedar branches.

I think its well known they climbed said tree.

Lev Ivanov 30 years after the fact produced this nonsense never mentioned in the case files. This is the only "evidence":
Mystery of the fireballs by Lev Ivanov
"On the bark of the tree there were frozen (it’s scary to even say it!) their skin of their inner thighs and scraps of underwear. All this covered the cedar bark."
"На коре дерева остались замерзшие (это даже страшно выговорить!) их мышцы внутренних поверхностей, бедер и обрывки нижнего белья."

It is not enough to have totally botched this investigation but he started legends too.

Lev Ivanov is so full of ****.
"When already in May we examined the scene of the incident with E. Maslennikov"
Maslennikov came back from the pass in March. He was not part of the search in May as Ivanov claims.

"There was a tenth hiker that returned in Vizhay from the trek earlier due to illness, and he was the one who set off the alarm."
Yudin was one of the last to learn the group has gone missing.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 11:51:33 PM by Teddy »

January 16, 2023, 11:45:22 PM
Reply #19

Почемучка

Of course, the freshly snapped branches up the tree must have been a figment of imaginations and occurred by divine intervention.  🤷🏼‍♂️
Ну это - разве тема для диспута? Тема для диспута - зачем лазать на кедр и можно ли с него упасть на снег так, что переломаться.
Зачем - мне больше нравится что они стряхивали снег с веток и затем решили сломать их, чтоб никакого снега над костром не было тающего на ветках и заливающего костер.
При падении - там невозможно получить серьезные травмы. Не верите - проверяйте. Зима и деревья надеюсь у Вас имеются. Снег можете заменить на эту высоту другими близкими материалами.
Well, is this a topic for debate? The topic for debate is why climb a cedar and is it possible to fall from it into the snow so that you break.
Why - I like that they shook off the snow from the branches and then decided to break them so that no snow over the fire was melting on the branches and flooding the fire.
If you fall, it is impossible to get serious injuries there. Don't believe, check. I hope you have winter and trees. Snow can be replaced by other similar materials at this height.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 05:50:52 AM by Почемучка »

January 16, 2023, 11:46:39 PM
Reply #20

Почемучка

Yes please.
Grigoriev dug up hides (animal skin) from under the cedar. This place was Mansi rest stop too.
Also according to our (Igor and I) theory the people that first found the bodies attributed a lot of the activity around the cedar.
The cedar branches could have been broken to clear the view for the radio antenna. This was often done by other search and geological parties. And the direction in which the antenna should have been pointed is exactly the "window" in the cedar branches.

Теодора, последние исследования очень авторитетных знатоков - дали результат. Не было шкур под кедром. Это неверно прочитанные слова Г.К.Григорьева. Кочка была, кочка из мха. Этой информации уже полтора года точно. Это открытие юзера КВН с ресурса Галины Никишиной.

Theodora, the latest research by very authoritative experts has yielded results. There were no skins under the cedar. These are misread words of G.K. Grigoriev. There was a convex, bulge of moss. This information is already one and a half years old for sure. This is the opening of the KVN user from the resource of Galina Nikishina.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 11:52:31 PM by Почемучка »

January 16, 2023, 11:53:07 PM
Reply #21

Teddy

Administrator
Theodora, the latest research by very authoritative experts has yielded results. There were no skins under the cedar. These are misread words of G.K. Grigoriev. There was a convex. bulge of moss. This information is already one and a half years old for sure. This is the opening of the KVN user from the resource of Galina Nikishina.
But there were Mansi hunting there were they not?
My point being the branches could have been broken by someone else at a different time.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 12:00:53 AM by Teddy »

January 16, 2023, 11:54:42 PM
Reply #22

Почемучка

It is not enough to have totally botched this investigation but he started legends too.

Он с детства такой был - сказочник. Я же изучала его биографию - очень тщательно.
He has been such a storyteller since childhood. I studied his biography - very carefully.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy

January 17, 2023, 12:02:12 AM
Reply #23

Почемучка

I do not know this authoritative expert and also there were Mansi hunting there were there not?
My point being the branches could have been broken by someone else at a different time.
Это был очень премудрый юзер. Его уже нет. Он умер. Одним из его наследства - это вычеркнутая "замшелая кожа".
Я Вас понимаю, почему Вы так трепетно всё ищите для своей версии. Вы её - прожили.
Вы выбрали именно такой сюжет, потому что сами прошли через почти такое же в части травмирования.
Я же в отличие от Вас - попала в этот магазин с версиями и попыталась каждую одеть на себя и свои представления  - как платье.
Я перемерила всё. Рассмотрела варианты и пошла шить версию на себя. Сшила и очень довольна собою.
Вы перемерили на себя мало версий.

This was a very smart user. He is no more. He died. One of his legacies is the crossed-out "mossy skin".
I understand you why you are so anxiously looking for everything for your version. You have lived it.
You chose just such a plot, because you yourself went through almost the same in terms of trauma.
I, unlike you, got into this store with versions and tried to put each one on myself and my ideas - like a dress.
I measured everything. I considered the options and went to sew a version for myself. Sewn and very pleased with myself.
You tried on a few versions.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 12:07:08 AM by Почемучка »

January 17, 2023, 12:02:51 AM
Reply #24

Олег Таймень

I climbed this cedar in the summer of 2021 and tried to break at least one branch at the base of the trunk. I didn't have the strength. Didn't break.
Despite this, there are many old knots from broken branches, and under the cedar there were old broken branches and fresh broken branches. And in 2022, even more fresh broken branches with semi-green needles appeared under the cedar.
I know from experience that under every large cedar there are broken branches that can be gathered for a fire. These branches break the autumn or winter wind when snow sticks to them.
Я лазил на этот кедр летом 2021 года и пытался сломать хоть одну ветку у основания ствола. Мне не хватило сил. Не сломал.
Несмотря на это там много старых сучков от сломанных веток, а под кедром валялись старые сломанные ветки и свежие сломанные ветки. А в 2022 году под кедром появились сломанные ветки ещё более свежие с полу зелёной хвоёй.
Я знаю по опыту, что под каждым большим кедром валяются сломанные ветки, которые можно набрать для костра. Эти ветки ломает осенний или зимний ветер, когда на них налипает снег.
If a mountain comes towards you, and you are not Mohammed, then it is a rockfall.

January 17, 2023, 12:13:42 AM
Reply #25

Почемучка

I climbed this cedar in the summer of 2021 and tried to break at least one branch at the base of the trunk. I didn't have the strength. Didn't break.
Despite this, there are many old knots from broken branches, and under the cedar there were old broken branches and fresh broken branches. And in 2022, even more fresh broken branches with semi-green needles appeared under the cedar.
I know from experience that under every large cedar there are broken branches that can be gathered for a fire. These branches break the autumn or winter wind when snow sticks to them.
Я лазил на этот кедр летом 2021 года и пытался сломать хоть одну ветку у основания ствола. Мне не хватило сил. Не сломал.
Несмотря на это там много старых сучков от сломанных веток, а под кедром валялись старые сломанные ветки и свежие сломанные ветки. А в 2022 году под кедром появились сломанные ветки ещё более свежие с полу зелёной хвоёй.
Я знаю по опыту, что под каждым большим кедром валяются сломанные ветки, которые можно набрать для костра. Эти ветки ломает осенний или зимний ветер, когда на них налипает снег.
Так ветки со слов поисковиков - надрезали. Была видна работа - ножом.
So the branches, according to the search engines, were cut. Work was visible - with a knife.

January 17, 2023, 12:19:25 AM
Reply #26

Олег Таймень

Так ветки со слов поисковиков - надрезали. Была видна работа - ножом.
So the branches, according to the search engines, were cut. Work was visible - with a knife.
Надрезаны стволики, что на настиле. Эти ветки с кедра тоже надрезаны ? Покажите фото.
The trunks are incised, which is on the flooring. Are these cedar branches cut too? Show a photo.

January 17, 2023, 02:11:49 AM
Reply #27

Почемучка

Надрезаны стволики, что на настиле. Эти ветки с кедра тоже надрезаны ? Покажите фото.
The trunks are incised, which is on the flooring. Are these cedar branches cut too? Show a photo.
Допросы и воспоминания. Якименко - это точно в экспе 1963 года. Они лазали на кедр.
Interrogations and memories. Yakimenko - this is exactly in the 1963 exp. They climbed the cedar.

January 17, 2023, 06:07:56 AM
Reply #28

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
I do not have the time to read all the case files and testimonies again. I specifically remember things regarding the tree and the height to which branches were found broken.

We have more pictures looking up the tree then we do the state of the tent when found…..  let that sink in a moment.

January 17, 2023, 07:40:27 AM
Reply #29

Почемучка

I do not have the time to read all the case files and testimonies again. I specifically remember things regarding the tree and the height to which branches were found broken.

We have more pictures looking up the tree then we do the state of the tent when found…..  let that sink in a moment.

Надо полагать - Вы разглядели какая густая у кедра крона? Как часто ветки отходят от ствола?
Presumably - you saw how dense the crown of the cedar is? How often do branches move away from the trunk?