March 28, 2024, 03:42:47 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Simplest Possible Credible Explanation  (Read 84560 times)

April 28, 2019, 12:44:49 AM
Reply #120

cennetkusu

Why didn't the youngsters get away farther? Maybe they would get away from the attacker and get out. Probably the attacker could fly a flight ..... Or if there was a walking man on the ground, for example, like YETI, then the young people would escape only a mile, maybe 10 miles away. Just a mile away from the attacker in my mind to know that Superman is capable of flying .... Going far away would only exhaust the young more.  drool1So they didn't go too far and prayed to God to get rid of it.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 05:10:21 AM by Teddy »
You're alone and desperate. Connect with God, you won't be alone and you're a saint.

April 29, 2019, 10:02:13 AM
Reply #121

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
This is great info! Thank you!

Are we thinking then that we can MAAAAYBEEE rule out exposure to radiation occurring on the mountain that night then??

Is it reasonable to assume they didn't have the precautions, as well as the knowledge, we have now when it comes to exposure to radiation??
Wouldn't they have destroyed their contaminated clothing? Unless they didn't know or they did but were unaware of the long-term effects of exposure to low grade radiation contamination on clothing??

Well it is the Dyatlov Mystery. Iam not sure we can really rule anything out, YET. What we also need to remember is that the Soviet Union were pioneers in Nuclear Manufacturing. Accidents happen. A serious one happened in the USA, known as The Three Mile Island Accident. The Soviets were not without knowledge, they had proper procedures when dealing with Nuclear Materials. If you look at any examples of Protective Clothing from the 1950's, including from the USA, you will see rather crude looking designs, compared to todays HIGH TECH SUITS etc.

Three Mile Island had "no detectable health effects on plant workers or the public."

Our oops wasn't even 1/1,000 of an issue as either of the two major Russian catastrophic events.  The plant is still in operation.  Russia experienced two MAJOR explosions sending radioactive material into the atmosphere that spread like the wind.  They then tried to cover it up and then lied about it.

Covering up such things is not uncommon in any Country. It still doesnt make it any easier to explain the Dyatlov Incident. There just doesnt appear to be a simple explanation.
DB

April 29, 2019, 11:38:41 PM
Reply #122

Star man

But isn’t a fight that escalates into a more serious situation a simple and credible explanation?

Look at Yuri K burns - he has significant burns on both lower legs and also on his left hand.  How did he get these burns?

A person chasing him and inflicting those burns could easily explain it?

It seems possible that the person that  lit the fire could have been the person that was chasing him.  Why else would he have such significant burns from the fire?

Dyatlov is a good candidate for losing it. He has a thing for Zina and she is sharing a tent with 7 men.  The joking and possibly flirting could have triggered his temper and a fight.

Regards
Star man

April 30, 2019, 11:40:20 AM
Reply #123

cennetkusu

The cause of the burns was probably the superman attack. 2 Yuri was with the fire. Superman attacked. At that moment 2 Yuri fell on the fire. And there were various burns. Yuri K. bit his finger from the pain of these specs. And then his friends came and took their clothes. And they took them by the fire and put them side by side. And they made caves in the snow. And Superman killed three young men on the hillside. Then he came and killed four youngsters in the cave. Young people have acted very boldly ... they did their best. A normal person could go crazy in these circumstances ...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 05:10:03 AM by Teddy »
You're alone and desperate. Connect with God, you won't be alone and you're a saint.

April 30, 2019, 12:18:45 PM
Reply #124

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
What the hell is a 'superman'?
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

April 30, 2019, 12:42:38 PM
Reply #125

cennetkusu

Unknown coercive and overwhelming force .... But I can say that ... My feelings are strong and my guess is that ...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 05:09:38 AM by Teddy »

April 30, 2019, 01:20:22 PM
Reply #126

sarapuk

But isn’t a fight that escalates into a more serious situation a simple and credible explanation?

Look at Yuri K burns - he has significant burns on both lower legs and also on his left hand.  How did he get these burns?

It seems possible that the person that  lit the fire could have been the person that was chasing him.  Why else would he have such significant burns from the fire?

Dyatlov is a good candidate for losing it. He has a thing for Zina and she is sharing a tent with 7 men.  The joking and possibly flirting could have triggered his temper and a fight.

Regards
Star man

Once again, there is absolutely no evidence of fighting amongst the Group. Some of the injuries could not have been caused by other Humans. There are NO Traces at the Tent of any kind of fighting.
DB

April 30, 2019, 01:29:21 PM
Reply #127

sarapuk

Unknown coercive and overwhelming force .... But I can say that ... My feelings are strong and my guess is that ...

Well I think thats what the Authorities may have been thinking at the time. And what has changed ?  NOTHING.  This Forum has come at this Dyatlov Mystery from every conceivable angle with no result whatsoever. So maybe we are dealing with an UNKNOWN OVERWHELMING FORCE. And that could be called a SIMPLE EXPLANATION.
DB

April 30, 2019, 01:35:51 PM
Reply #128

Clacon

I don't think Star Man is implying the Rav 4 were killed directly by the fight - i.e. their injuries were not caused by a fight.

I think we all believe that the simplest possible credible explanation for their deaths was that they fell.

April 30, 2019, 01:53:12 PM
Reply #129

Nigel Evans

I don't think Star Man is implying the Rav 4 were killed directly by the fight - i.e. their injuries were not caused by a fight.

I think we all believe that the simplest possible credible explanation for their deaths was that they fell.
And the den just "happened" to be there?Or they built a den and instead of sheltering in it they went walkabout?And then they fell on top of each other such that Lyudmila received two fracture events?
OR
They were crushed in the den.
Which is simpler, more credible?

April 30, 2019, 05:49:23 PM
Reply #130

Ehtnisba

I am wondering the same thing for so long 😆
Homo homini lupus est!

April 30, 2019, 05:53:23 PM
Reply #131

Ehtnisba

Well I think thats what the Authorities may have been thinking at the time. And what has changed ?  NOTHING.  This Forum has come at this Dyatlov Mystery from every conceivable angle with no result whatsoever. So maybe we are dealing with an UNKNOWN OVERWHELMING FORCE. And that could be called a SIMPLE EXPLANATION.

That's the best thing ever concluded in this forum! I am also starting to think the authorities wrote it absolutely true in the conclusion - unknown overwhelming force... Nobody knows what it is...and probably will never know... Except if we accept UFO as a possibility....
Homo homini lupus est!

April 30, 2019, 06:07:04 PM
Reply #132

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

And the den just "happened" to be there?Or they built a den and instead of sheltering in it they went walkabout?And then they fell on top of each other such that Lyudmila received two fracture events?
OR

Two fracture events?    prove it please......

And if you think the injuries were cause by two events, bows a simple collapse of said den (that we can't verify existed' do that?

April 30, 2019, 11:29:15 PM
Reply #133

Star man

The cause of the burns was probably the superman attack. 2 Yuri was with the fire. Superman attacked. At that moment 2 Yuri fell on the fire. And there were various burns. Yuri K. bit his finger from the pain of these specs. And then his friends came and took their clothes. And they took them by the fire and put them side by side. And they made caves in the snow. And Superman killed three young men on the hillside. Then he came and killed four youngsters in the cave. Young people have acted very boldly ... they did their best. A normal person could go crazy in these circumstances ...

I take it that the superman you talk about isn’t the “Christopher Reed” type?  It’s more like some kind of evil supernatural entity that has selected the group for death?

Regards
Star man

April 30, 2019, 11:33:45 PM
Reply #134

Star man

Regards
Star man

Once again, there is absolutely no evidence of fighting amongst the Group. Some of the injuries could not have been caused by other Humans. There are NO Traces at the Tent of any kind of fighting.

But as you keep pointing out there is very little evidence for any of the theories so this one is in good company in that respect?  So isn’t it just as worthy as any other?

Regards
Star man

April 30, 2019, 11:39:10 PM
Reply #135

Star man

For all we know this forum May have actually identified the true reason but does not have the evidence to back it up?

Unknown compelling force is just another way of saying - ok we give up “. We don’t know what happened” IMO

Regards
Star man

April 30, 2019, 11:42:01 PM
Reply #136

Star man

Yes Clacon  thumb1. That is what I’m implying in this thread.

Regards
Star man

April 30, 2019, 11:48:28 PM
Reply #137

Star man

I don't think Star Man is implying the Rav 4 were

OR

The den was likely to have been just a few twigs on the ground put there by Kolevatov to rest his injured friends on.

Regards
Star man

April 30, 2019, 11:58:14 PM
Reply #138

Nigel Evans

Well I think thats what the Authorities may have been thinking at the time. And what has changed ?  NOTHING.  This Forum has come at this Dyatlov Mystery from every conceivable angle with no result whatsoever.
Not so. I've shown that the skin colour can be attributed to NO2/nitric acid. I've also shown that the ravine injuries are consistent with crushing whilst in the den. Afaik they are both firsts. These two then provide a complete answer to the DPI, ball lightning or military activity or perhaps a combination. There are other narratives of course, the main question now is determining their probability.

May 01, 2019, 12:05:48 AM
Reply #139

Nigel Evans

OR

Two fracture events?    prove it please......I don't have the training in pathology to prove it!  kewl1 It's my understanding that some pathologists think two events is the most credible cause of her injuries. It makes sense to me but i'm a layman.

And if you think the injuries were cause by two events, bows a simple collapse of said den (that we can't verify existed' do that?Shouldn't you know this? - http://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=398.0

May 01, 2019, 12:12:56 AM
Reply #140

Nigel Evans

I don't think Star Man is implying the Rav 4 were

OR

The den was likely to have been just a few twigs on the ground put there by Kolevatov to rest his injured friends on.Not wide enough for three people lying down and no protection for half their length. It doesn't fit.

Regards
Star man

May 01, 2019, 06:08:18 AM
Reply #141

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
And if you think the injuries were cause by two events, can a simple collapse of said den (that we can't verify existed' do that?Shouldn't you know this? - http://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=398.0

Your theory they were 'washed' out of a den proves she received two impacts from a collapsed den?

lol1

May 01, 2019, 06:15:12 AM
Reply #142

Nigel Evans

And if you think the injuries were cause by two events, can a simple collapse of said den (that we can't verify existed' do that?Shouldn't you know this? - http://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=398.0

Your theory they were 'washed' out of a den proves she received two impacts from a collapsed den?

lol1
Nope i've never said that and you know it.  bang1

May 01, 2019, 06:18:33 AM
Reply #143

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Two fracture events?    prove it please......       I don't have the training in pathology to prove it!  kewl1 It's my understanding that some pathologists think two events is the most credible cause of her injuries. It makes sense to me but i'm a layman.

There's the problem....    Folks come here and read your false fact posts.  You consistently state things as if they were facts which can be misleading to readers and cause confusion.  Perhaps use phrases such as 'may have', 'possibly' etc.  There is likely several people that have now read your post and are under the false impression two blows is a fact. 

May 01, 2019, 06:20:31 AM
Reply #144

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

lol1
Nope i've never said that and you know it.  bang1

Your original reply to my question implies that two blows are fact because......  (see your link)

Hogwash

May 01, 2019, 06:25:29 AM
Reply #145

Nigel Evans

Two fracture events?    prove it please......       I don't have the training in pathology to prove it!  kewl1 It's my understanding that some pathologists think two events is the most credible cause of her injuries. It makes sense to me but i'm a layman.

Perhaps use phrases such as 'may have', 'possibly' etc. 
Or phrases like - "It's my understanding that some pathologists think ....."?   

May 01, 2019, 08:17:57 AM
Reply #146

Clacon

The Skin Tone:
I honestly think the simplest possible credible explanation for the orange skin can be attributed to the false memory of a 12 (???) year old boy at the funeral.

I believe that most of the families attributed this event to a military accident and so rumours were probably rampant at the time that they had been hit with some kind of bomb/rocket. I'm sure they thought the chemicals therefrom changed the colour of the skin.

https://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2016/08/tattoo-otzi.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

This corpse was of course mummified, however, it was frozen and I think maybe that can account for the strange skin tone reportedly seen on the corpses at the funeral. This could be especially true of Dubinina's chin as she had been frozen longer.

We just don't know how dying in subzero temperatures affects the skin. I know corpses found in water are usually a green/black colour, so who knows if this is the colour that results from being frozen and then thawed??

A Fall
I suppose we don't know if the den had a "roof" which would have then collapsed as your "tracked vehicle" (Nigel) rode over the Rav 3. Sometimes I think comments made by Vozrozhdenny such as "could be the result of an impact of an automobile moving at high speed", are misleading. It makes you think that only a vehicle could have been responsible. But this is not the case, he is talking about the FORCE of impact being comparable to being hit by a vehicle.

When it comes to a fall:

"Vozrozhdenny, who undertook the autopsy, excluded accidental fall on the rock as a possible cause for such a massive and unusual fracture.

From what kind of force could Thibeaux-Brignolle have received such injury?
In the conclusion, it’s shown the damage to Thibeaux-Brignolle’s head could have been the result of the throwing, fall or jettisoning of the body. I don’t believe these injuries could have been the result of Thibeaux-Brignolle simply falling from the level of his own height
"

This is important - because I'm saying he didn't fall from "his own height".

There is evidence ( I think WAB mentioned it) that Kolevatov went between the Cedar and the Ravine (den). Maybe the Rav 4 were going back and forth - walking on top of snow and ice with a water running below. This could create a pocket through which they could have fallen through onto the rocks, no?

May 01, 2019, 08:48:15 AM
Reply #147

Star man

I am not a pathologist but the rib injuries can be examined from a purely mechanical perspective.  Bones have material properties that are defined. 

The injuries reflect a massive high speed impact such as a fall.  They are inconsistent with a slow crush.

I have posted details of this under “low yield nuke “ sorry but difficult to create and post links on my tiny phone.

A fall is the simple most credible explanation for the injuries,

Regards
Star man

May 01, 2019, 09:25:25 AM
Reply #148

Nigel Evans

The Skin Tone:
I honestly think the simplest possible credible explanation for the orange skin can be attributed to the false memory of a 12 (???) year old boy at the funeral.
Not so, everyone who was there says the same, here's the picture :-

If you zoom that photo you should notice that Yuri's face is much darker than Zina's which fits with him dying first, foam on cheek from pulmonary edema etc. He got a bigger dose of no2/nitric acid than she did.

I believe that most of the families attributed this event to a military accident and so rumours were probably rampant at the time that they had been hit with some kind of bomb/rocket. I'm sure they thought the chemicals therefrom changed the colour of the skin.

https://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2016/08/tattoo-otzi.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

This corpse was of course mummified, however, it was frozen and I think maybe that can account for the strange skin tone reportedly seen on the corpses at the funeral. This could be especially true of Dubinina's chin as she had been frozen longer.

We just don't know how dying in subzero temperatures affects the skin. I know corpses found in water are usually a green/black colour, so who knows if this is the colour that results from being frozen and then thawed??

A Fall
I suppose we don't know if the den had a "roof" which would have then collapsed as your "tracked vehicle" (Nigel) rode over the Rav 3. Sometimes I think comments made by Vozrozhdenny such as "could be the result of an impact of an automobile moving at high speed", are misleading. It makes you think that only a vehicle could have been responsible. But this is not the case, he is talking about the FORCE of impact being comparable to being hit by a vehicle.

When it comes to a fall:

"Vozrozhdenny, who undertook the autopsy, excluded accidental fall on the rock as a possible cause for such a massive and unusual fracture.

From what kind of force could Thibeaux-Brignolle have received such injury?
In the conclusion, it’s shown the damage to Thibeaux-Brignolle’s head could have been the result of the throwing, fall or jettisoning of the body. I don’t believe these injuries could have been the result of Thibeaux-Brignolle simply falling from the level of his own height
"

This is important - because I'm saying he didn't fall from "his own height".

There is evidence ( I think WAB mentioned it) that Kolevatov went between the Cedar and the Ravine (den). Maybe the Rav 4 were going back and forth - walking on top of snow and ice with a water running below. This could create a pocket through which they could have fallen through onto the rocks, no?
Falling is a possible narrative as is crushing, but which is the simplest?

May 01, 2019, 09:26:35 AM
Reply #149

Nigel Evans

I am not a pathologist but the rib injuries can be examined from a purely mechanical perspective.  Bones have material properties that are defined. 

The injuries reflect a massive high speed impact such as a fall.  They are inconsistent with a slow crush.

I have posted details of this under “low yield nuke “ sorry but difficult to create and post links on my tiny phone.

A fall is the simple most credible explanation for the injuries,

Regards
Star man
Interesting theory i'm intrigued but will have a read later tonight.