Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Why The Dyatlovites May Have Died Due to Exposure to BZ/Substance 78

<< < (2/7) > >>

Игорь Б.:
Я не читаю версии, говорящие о внешнем химическом воздействии, т.к. знаю, что дятловцы не бежали, а уходили от палатки очень медленным и осторожным шагом. Это доказано.

WarpedWing:
That is explained in my hypothesis too. They didn’t run because they couldn’t run.

If you won’t discuss my hypothesis on it’s one and only post, I won’t engage further with you on this thread. I appreciate all the work you’ve put into this case, and I’ve read a lot of the great insight you’ve added on this forum. Since I respect you, I will not be goaded into an argument online with you. I hope, instead, to work along side you. Please respect that. Thank you.

Ziljoe:
Always engage, every idea , theory , hypothesis may bring something.

I do support Igor b because It is logical and ties up many of the statements and clinical/ medical observations.

As I understand it and try to , the Wolverine spray would have caused serious respiratory , irritation and concern. Anything that was covered with it would only enhance the symptoms. This is a reason to leaving clothes etc.

However a good post warpedwing. Please don't be defensive and engage with with those that question.

WarpedWing:

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on July 29, 2022, 04:21:22 PM ---Always engage, every idea , theory , hypothesis may bring something.

I do support Igor b because It is logical and ties up many of the statements and clinical/ medical observations.

As I understand it and try to , the Wolverine spray would have caused serious respiratory , irritation and concern. Anything that was covered with it would only enhance the symptoms. This is a reason to leaving clothes etc.

However a good post warpedwing. Please don't be defensive and engage with with those that question.

--- End quote ---

I do not discount any theory, Ziljoe. I have been poring over this forum and others and trying to read all that I can. Igor said he would not read my theory and instead only promoted his. This I take offense to as it is against the spirit of seeking the truth. So, I think your words about not being defensive should be directed at him, not me.

I have read his theory and I like it very much and do not discount it. I do question it, however. Everything I write should likewise be questioned. I would love for everything in my theory to be disproved wrong in order to move on to other better theories, but if someone won't bother to read it and is curt with me, then we're at an impasse.

Ziljoe:
Thanks warpedwing.

All your points are valid and your original post puts forward a plausible explanation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version