Theories Discussion > Altercation on the pass

The refutation of only one thing that destroys the theory of a quarrel!

(1/2) > >>

20vvk07:
Hello, dear friends! I use Google Translate, so there may be some stupid mistakes.
In some theories about the death of the Dyatlov group, there is information about bad relationships in the group. Like, the band members were not friendly, constantly quarreled, constantly shared something and more. All this is in the diaries of the participants.
And right now, I want to move you from one corner to another, so that you can look at it from another angle.
"Today is Sasha Kolevatov's birthday. Congratulations, we give a tangerine, which he immediately divides into 8 parts (Luda went to the tent and did not come out again until the end of dinner). In general, another day of our campaign went well, " - Zina's diary.
So. What can be understood from this?
Lyudmila Dubinina is being harassed in the group. They don't give her tangerines. When she took offense and went to the tent, no one came and called her. And it was worth it, because she missed not only tangerines, but also the whole dinner!
And most importantly. One of the participants stayed away, but for the group the day passed on A+.
How's that? So, in fact, you humiliated a member of the group, and you are fine? And you can read from the diaries that Luda herself was not eager to be friends. She refused to sew a tent, refused to perform her duties.
Therefore, it is likely that that very slice of tangerine was a punishment for her. But at the same time, no one called out to her. So neither she nor the band wanted to be friends.
And this is strange! It was not the first time that Luda went hiking with Zina and Igor, for example.

Photo of the group, which consists of Luda, Zina and Igor. Until 1959

The photo shows that they are all friendly.
What is it? Did you rewrite the diaries? Let's set aside conspiracy theories for 5 minutes (No, I'm not a supporter of the avalanche version).
"(Luda went to the tent before the end of dinner)"
Why in parentheses? Probably because it's an explanation or addition.
It is not clear what this line can add. But it is clear that it can explain. Can explain why 8 lobes, not 9.
Because Luda went to the tent BEFORE dinner, so Sasha Kolevatov divided the tangerine into 8 parts, for him and for everyone else.
You can look like this. Sasha divided the gift into all the other participants, not keeping it for himself. Noble. And it was after that that Luda went to the tent.
Well, she'd left before the tangerines, but why hadn't anyone brought her a slice?
Perhaps she was asleep.
Well, imagine a situation: A
person did not get enough sleep, the whole day is sluggish, can not even perform their errands. He went to sleep, and then suddenly he is woken up, interrupting dreams and sleep, with the words: "Luda, I hold a small slice of tangerine, which you will eat in 10 seconds, and then you will hardly fall asleep!"

What is CLEAR FOR ME PERSONALLY:
1. No one in the group belittled anyone, we just looked at it from a different angle.
2. The relationship in the group was good.
3. But... Kolevatov's birthday in the fall, and then winter! How so?
Again, to hell with that theory for now.
There is such a thing as"Second birthday","Second time born". What does it mean?
This is the day when a person was on the verge of life and death, and miraculously survived.
A. Kolevatov - a child of war, maybe what happened in childhood that could kill him, and when he survived-he was "born a second time".
That's all, share your opinion in the comments! thanky1

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: 20vvk07 on January 14, 2021, 05:17:30 AM ---Hello, dear friends! I use Google Translate, so there may be some stupid mistakes.
In some theories about the death of the Dyatlov group, there is information about bad relationships in the group. Like, the band members were not friendly, constantly quarreled, constantly shared something and more. All this is in the diaries of the participants.
And right now, I want to move you from one corner to another, so that you can look at it from another angle.
"Today is Sasha Kolevatov's birthday. Congratulations, we give a tangerine, which he immediately divides into 8 parts (Luda went to the tent and did not come out again until the end of dinner). In general, another day of our campaign went well, " - Zina's diary.
Lyudmila Dubinina is being harassed in the group. They don't give her tangerines. When she took offense and went to the tent, no one came and called her. And it was worth it, because she missed not only tangerines, but also the whole dinner!
And most importantly. One of the participants stayed away, but for the group the day passed on A+.
How's that? So, in fact, you humiliated a member of the group, and you are fine? And you can read from the diaries that Luda herself was not eager to be friends. She refused to sew a tent, refused to perform her duties.
Therefore, it is likely that that very slice of tangerine was a punishment for her. But at the same time, no one called out to her. So neither she nor the band wanted to be friends.
And this is strange! It was not the first time that Luda went hiking with Zina and Igor, for example.

What is it? Did you rewrite the diaries? Let's set aside conspiracy theories for 5 minutes (No, I'm not a supporter of the avalanche version).
It is not clear what this line can add. But it is clear that it can explain. Can explain why 8 lobes, not 9.
Because Luda went to the tent BEFORE dinner, so Sasha Kolevatov divided the tangerine into 8 parts, for him and for everyone else.
You can look like this. Sasha divided the gift into all the other participants, not keeping it for himself. Noble. And it was after that that Luda went to the tent.
Well, she'd left before the tangerines, but why hadn't anyone brought her a slice?
Perhaps she was asleep.
person did not get enough sleep, the whole day is sluggish, can not even perform their errands. He went to sleep, and then suddenly he is woken up, interrupting dreams and sleep, with the words: "Luda, I hold a small slice of tangerine, which you will eat in 10 seconds, and then you will hardly fall asleep!"

1. No one in the group belittled anyone, we just looked at it from a different angle.
There is such a thing as"Second birthday","Second time born". What does it mean?
This is the day when a person was on the verge of life and death, and miraculously survived.
A. Kolevatov - a child of war, maybe what happened in childhood that could kill him, and when he survived-he was "born a second time".

--- End quote ---

Well I have always believed that there was good comradeship throughout the Dyatlov Group. Certainly nothing happened amonst them that could have led to such a disatrous outcome.

mk:
Yes, I've never put stock in the theories that the hikers fought amongst themselves.  There may have been arguments, disagreements, tiffs, or even quarrels, but only children allow disagreements to turn into fistfights.  Their very survival depended on working together, and they knew this well. 

The members of the hike had to apply to join the hike, and then had to be accepted.  The team must contain people who work well together and who could follow the leader's instructions.  Dyatlov had a hand in choosing the members; having been on hikes with them before, he would have a good sense for the interpersonal dynamics at play. 

This, I believe, is one reason Lyuda writes that they didn't really want Zolotaryov to join the group: no one knew him.  Everyone else knew each other; they knew what the group dynamics would be; they had a good idea of how the interactions would play out.  A new person in the mix could make it awkward.  Zolotaryov, however, seems to have been agreeable enough not to make problems for anyone.

Whatever caused the tragedy, it wasn't a fight amongst themselves.
--- Quote from: sarapuk on January 14, 2021, 12:23:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: 20vvk07 on January 14, 2021, 05:17:30 AM ---Hello, dear friends! I use Google Translate, so there may be some stupid mistakes.

Perhaps she was asleep.

--- End quote ---

Well I have always believed that there was good comradeship throughout the Dyatlov Group. Certainly nothing happened amonst them that could have led to such a disatrous outcome.

--- End quote ---

Manti:
I agree with the post, just wanted to add that it's not Zina's diary that you quote but the "unknown diary".

It is not Zina's because of multiple reasons, strongest being that there's another diary that Zina wrote, why would she write two?

It is not known whose it is, some people can be ruled out who are mentioned in the diary in 3rd person or have diaries themselves, but several remain so we will probably never know

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Manti on January 17, 2021, 04:24:00 PM ---I agree with the post, just wanted to add that it's not Zina's diary that you quote but the "unknown diary".

It is not Zina's because of multiple reasons, strongest being that there's another diary that Zina wrote, why would she write two?

It is not known whose it is, some people can be ruled out who are mentioned in the diary in 3rd person or have diaries themselves, but several remain so we will probably never know

--- End quote ---

Well we will never know unless the missing Diaries or Diary entries turn up one day. Because there does appear to be something missing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version