April 16, 2024, 04:28:33 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Art Bell's radio show  (Read 33406 times)

November 18, 2018, 05:20:57 PM
Reply #90

Marchesk

After listening to the show, I better understand the reason for thinking it was murder, and why the snow slide theory doesn't explain everything. Also, I better understand just how contaminated the tent scene was by the search party. We really can't trust a lot of the information about the tent.

But why kill nine hikers who are just passing through? Who would bother in those weather conditions in that remote region? How did they find the tent?

November 18, 2018, 06:55:30 PM
Reply #91

Teddy

Administrator
The million dollar question

November 19, 2018, 06:19:48 PM
Reply #92

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
So we need a million dollar answer.
DB

November 20, 2018, 12:59:57 AM
Reply #93

Nigel Evans

So we need a million dollar answer.
Which is the answer Ivanov took to Moscow. Which resulted in the command to cover up and refuse any further access to the area.

November 20, 2018, 04:58:24 AM
Reply #94

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
The case was taken from Ivanov.  One can argue this is a result of his incompetence, and in of itself doesn't prove a cover-up exists.

What does this have to do with the topic?
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

November 20, 2018, 05:37:13 AM
Reply #95

Nigel Evans

The case was taken from Ivanov.  One can argue this is a result of his incompetence, and in of itself doesn't prove a cover-up exists.
The case wasn't just taken off Ivanov, Okishev states it was removed from civilian jurisdiction by order of the Central Committee (Deputy Prosecutor General Urakov) and he commanded that the civilian investigators invent a cover story of an accident and front this in person to the distressed relatives, a task which they both found difficult. That has got nothing to do with removing Ivanov from the case due to incompetence.

November 20, 2018, 05:39:09 AM
Reply #96

Nigel Evans

What does this have to do with the topic?
Answering Teddy's million dollar question?