March 28, 2024, 10:55:01 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: the woods have eyes?  (Read 6164 times)

February 08, 2019, 03:06:39 PM
Read 6164 times

soeintyphalt

from https://dyatlovpass.com/yury-yakimov-theory

YURY YAKIMOV:

[...] Suddenly a beam of light from the unknown source started turning in my direction and shone on me across the forest

[...] I looked again in the direction of the source of the strange light and saw how the beam of light from the source again started moving towards me.
I noticed a couple of flashlights had separated from the source and were moving in my direction.

[...] Now there were four or five of them, maybe more

[...] These were certainly not thieves. It was something different, very strange and unusual.

[...] When I turned or looked away to where the source of light could not be seen, the torches did not react to me.

[...] I looked to the right, in the direction of its source, and again a beam of light immediately came in my direction. The same thing was happening again.
There was no doubt. The source of light appeared to react to a human glance.

[...]  But the inexplicable light phenomenon did not react either to my curses, or to the whistling.

[...] Where the light had come from and how it had appeared in the ?15 pit – and where it had gone – remained unclear. It left no trace of its presence.
Everyone refused to believe me when I tried to tell them what had happened.

[...] I felt extremely tired, sluggish and jaded. Probably it was because I couldn’t get rid of the feeling of anxiety and danger that I felt as a result of the strange light.

[...] Under the heading ‘News from Forest Cordon’,
I read this: An unusual phenomenon has been reported by Reserve Forest Rangers V Yefimov and VS Rudkovskiy when they were returning from their inspection round of the Yelovsky Ridge.

[...] The weather was clear and it was quiet. I decided to get nearer and see who it might be. When I was about 5 or 10 metres from the fire the number of torches suddenly increased to seven.
I hid behind a Cedar and cautiously looked out, but was immediately dazzled with the light coming as if from a projector.
There was some ‘set’ in front of me which, for some reason or other, reacted to a glance only, and in no way to a glowing cigarette.

[...] The main thing was the light that came from an unknown source and reacted to a human glance, and the swinging torches that advanced when a person looked at them.
I felt I had to get in touch immediately with these rangers, talk to them and ask about details.

[...] Simultaneously, while searching for materials about the Dyatlov group, I was trying to locate the rangers Yefimov and Rudkovskiy.

[...] I still hoped to meet Rudkovskiy. The world is not without the good people. And good people gave me his address in the third Severniy settlement.
I went to the settlement, found the flat where he lived and knocked at the door.

[...] Valentin told me the story of the night spent in the ?357 forest quarter in every detail.

[...] (Valentin Stepanovich Rudkovskiy) I saw a beam of strong light. The impression was of a neon or halogen floodlight. It pierced the forest to a depth of about a kilometer.
The source of light was at some height above the ground, which I could not define, and shone at a distance of 150–200m from me in the west–east direction.

[...] I walked about 20m, then lay behind a fallen tree trunk and looked in the direction of the spotlights. They rushed very fast in my direction exactly at the moment I looked at them.

[...] All was quiet. Not a single sound could be heard. I raised myself from behind the tree trunk. The spotlights were approximately 50–70m away from me, but they were no longer two, but seven or eight now. They dazzled me.
Immediately I lay on the ground behind the tree trunk and turned away from the spotlights. Whenever I raised my head to look at them, they would again shine on me, and dazzle me while approaching.
So I spent about one and a half hours lying on the ground behind the tree trunk. I did not look at the source of light. I realized at that time that I had met something unusual, and that those had not been people but something else that could not be explained.
ll was quiet as before, no strange sounds.

I noted that the spotlights reacted to my eye only and decided to check whether it was true. I struck a match and lit a cigarette – no reaction.

[...] And then I saw that there was another beam of light from the source, now going not in the east–west but in the north–south direction as well, that is the one and the same source was now emitting beams of strong light, like that of floodlights, in two directions at approximately 90°.
The light illuminated every blade of grass, the trees threw no shade. I was not looking at the source of light.
I lit a cigarette and smoked, sitting with my back against a cedar tree. In all the time the light was there I made no sounds and did not shoot.

At 2.30 am I heard a snapping sound as if from an electric discharge and the light was gone. Then I felt a strong gust of wind which lasted some two to three minutes.
Then all was quiet again. I spent the rest of the night near the fire. In the morning I went around the place where I saw the source of light and spotlights, but noted nothing unusual or suspicious.

[...] (Yury Yakimov) Valentin seemed anxious after recalling this event. He made a sketch of the forest quarters, the position of the light source, the movement and trajectory of the spotlights and where he lay for one and a half hours behind a tree trunk.

I saw that these memories and the story had an effect on him. I asked him some questions and he responded as follows:

– Will you show me the place where you spent the night and saw the light?
– Sure I will if you want. Although the Mansi advised me not to go there anymore.

So Valentin Stepanovich Rudkovskiy spoke to some Mansi about these lights.
They told him "not to go there anymore".

Do the Mansi know something about these phenomena?
What they are hiding from us?

What are these "Lights"?
Or is it all nonsense?

Yury Yakimov, just an old man that want his 15 minutes of fame?

I am wondering that these "headlines" from dyatlovpass.com isn´t discussing here.
I am just saying.

sorry for probably bad english

February 08, 2019, 04:36:33 PM
Reply #1

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
from https://dyatlovpass.com/yury-yakimov-theory

YURY YAKIMOV:

[...] Suddenly a beam of light from the unknown source started turning in my direction and shone on me across the forest

[...] I looked again in the direction of the source of the strange light and saw how the beam of light from the source again started moving towards me.
I noticed a couple of flashlights had separated from the source and were moving in my direction.

[...] Now there were four or five of them, maybe more

[...] These were certainly not thieves. It was something different, very strange and unusual.

[...] When I turned or looked away to where the source of light could not be seen, the torches did not react to me.

[...] I looked to the right, in the direction of its source, and again a beam of light immediately came in my direction. The same thing was happening again.
There was no doubt. The source of light appeared to react to a human glance.

[...]  But the inexplicable light phenomenon did not react either to my curses, or to the whistling.

[...] Where the light had come from and how it had appeared in the ?15 pit – and where it had gone – remained unclear. It left no trace of its presence.
Everyone refused to believe me when I tried to tell them what had happened.

[...] I felt extremely tired, sluggish and jaded. Probably it was because I couldn’t get rid of the feeling of anxiety and danger that I felt as a result of the strange light.

[...] Under the heading ‘News from Forest Cordon’,
I read this: An unusual phenomenon has been reported by Reserve Forest Rangers V Yefimov and VS Rudkovskiy when they were returning from their inspection round of the Yelovsky Ridge.

[...] The weather was clear and it was quiet. I decided to get nearer and see who it might be. When I was about 5 or 10 metres from the fire the number of torches suddenly increased to seven.
I hid behind a Cedar and cautiously looked out, but was immediately dazzled with the light coming as if from a projector.
There was some ‘set’ in front of me which, for some reason or other, reacted to a glance only, and in no way to a glowing cigarette.

[...] The main thing was the light that came from an unknown source and reacted to a human glance, and the swinging torches that advanced when a person looked at them.
I felt I had to get in touch immediately with these rangers, talk to them and ask about details.

[...] Simultaneously, while searching for materials about the Dyatlov group, I was trying to locate the rangers Yefimov and Rudkovskiy.

[...] I still hoped to meet Rudkovskiy. The world is not without the good people. And good people gave me his address in the third Severniy settlement.
I went to the settlement, found the flat where he lived and knocked at the door.

[...] Valentin told me the story of the night spent in the ?357 forest quarter in every detail.

[...] (Valentin Stepanovich Rudkovskiy) I saw a beam of strong light. The impression was of a neon or halogen floodlight. It pierced the forest to a depth of about a kilometer.
The source of light was at some height above the ground, which I could not define, and shone at a distance of 150–200m from me in the west–east direction.

[...] I walked about 20m, then lay behind a fallen tree trunk and looked in the direction of the spotlights. They rushed very fast in my direction exactly at the moment I looked at them.

[...] All was quiet. Not a single sound could be heard. I raised myself from behind the tree trunk. The spotlights were approximately 50–70m away from me, but they were no longer two, but seven or eight now. They dazzled me.
Immediately I lay on the ground behind the tree trunk and turned away from the spotlights. Whenever I raised my head to look at them, they would again shine on me, and dazzle me while approaching.
So I spent about one and a half hours lying on the ground behind the tree trunk. I did not look at the source of light. I realized at that time that I had met something unusual, and that those had not been people but something else that could not be explained.
ll was quiet as before, no strange sounds.

I noted that the spotlights reacted to my eye only and decided to check whether it was true. I struck a match and lit a cigarette – no reaction.

[...] And then I saw that there was another beam of light from the source, now going not in the east–west but in the north–south direction as well, that is the one and the same source was now emitting beams of strong light, like that of floodlights, in two directions at approximately 90°.
The light illuminated every blade of grass, the trees threw no shade. I was not looking at the source of light.
I lit a cigarette and smoked, sitting with my back against a cedar tree. In all the time the light was there I made no sounds and did not shoot.

At 2.30 am I heard a snapping sound as if from an electric discharge and the light was gone. Then I felt a strong gust of wind which lasted some two to three minutes.
Then all was quiet again. I spent the rest of the night near the fire. In the morning I went around the place where I saw the source of light and spotlights, but noted nothing unusual or suspicious.

[...] (Yury Yakimov) Valentin seemed anxious after recalling this event. He made a sketch of the forest quarters, the position of the light source, the movement and trajectory of the spotlights and where he lay for one and a half hours behind a tree trunk.

I saw that these memories and the story had an effect on him. I asked him some questions and he responded as follows:

– Will you show me the place where you spent the night and saw the light?
– Sure I will if you want. Although the Mansi advised me not to go there anymore.

So Valentin Stepanovich Rudkovskiy spoke to some Mansi about these lights.
They told him "not to go there anymore".

Do the Mansi know something about these phenomena?
What they are hiding from us?

What are these "Lights"?
Or is it all nonsense?

Yury Yakimov, just an old man that want his 15 minutes of fame?

I am wondering that these "headlines" from dyatlovpass.com isn´t discussing here.
I am just saying.

sorry for probably bad english

I think you will find that this is under discussion in one or more Posts.  Its a very interesting report if its true. There have been many similar events around the World over time, but its still considered rare I suppose. We had a famous event in England known as the Rendlesham Forest Incident, in 1980. It took place at a US Airforce Base. Strange lights were said to be behaving in very strange ways, unfortunately the truth was covered up with ridiculous stories meant to discredit the original sightings etc etc.  This is a good link on that event ; http://www.therendleshamforestincident.com/Home.html
DB

February 09, 2019, 02:52:54 PM
Reply #2

soeintyphalt

the rendlesham forest incident is very well known in germany and  to me.
but thank you for that interesting additional link.

February 09, 2019, 05:27:01 PM
Reply #3

sarapuk

the rendlesham forest incident is very well known in germany and  to me.
but thank you for that interesting additional link.

And thank you.  We need more people looking into this MYSTERIOUS LIGHTS BUSINESS. Throughout the World over the ages mysterious lights have appeared and baffled people and maybe even more than just baffle people, they may even be responsible for many of the EVENTS like The Dyatlov Incident.  What are these lights  ?  Are they in fact SOMETHING that emits light of such an intensity that it appears as if they are nothing more than lights  !
DB

February 10, 2019, 02:18:25 AM
Reply #4

Nigel Evans

Probably all electro magnetic including Rendlesham.

February 11, 2019, 01:52:38 PM
Reply #5

sarapuk

Only probably  !  ?  Apparently solid objects have been seen as well as the intense light.  I dont think electro magnetic can stretch to solids. 
DB

February 11, 2019, 02:36:10 PM
Reply #6

Star man

Only probably  !  ?  Apparently solid objects have been seen as well as the intense light.  I dont think electro magnetic can stretch to solids.

Is it possible that extra terrestrial life significantly more technologically advanced has visited our planet - yes
But, If they are out there, why would they advertise their presence with bright glowing light shows?

February 11, 2019, 02:52:42 PM
Reply #7

sarapuk

Is it possible that extra terrestrial life significantly more technologically advanced has visited our planet - yes
But, If they are out there, why would they advertise their presence with bright glowing light shows?

Yes even many of the best Scientists of this World now believe that Aliens may have been and may even continue to visit this World.  If it is ALIENS I dont think they are meant to be SHOWS. I think if anything it would be part and parcel of what technology they have.  Witnesses who have seen these phenomenon describe a sort of LIGHT that is nothing like what we are used to.
DB

February 11, 2019, 02:57:57 PM
Reply #8

Star man

Yes even many of the best Scientists of this World now believe that Aliens may have been and may even continue to visit this World.  If it is ALIENS I dont think they are meant to be SHOWS. I think if anything it would be part and parcel of what technology they have.  Witnesses who have seen these phenomenon describe a sort of LIGHT that is nothing like what we are used to.

Not a bad answer.  If these aliens were capable of interstellar travel, what else do you think they would be capable of?  Why would they be interested in the earth, and why the Dyatlov group?

February 11, 2019, 04:21:20 PM
Reply #9

sarapuk

Not a bad answer.  If these aliens were capable of interstellar travel, what else do you think they would be capable of?  Why would they be interested in the earth, and why the Dyatlov group?

We may find out sooner than later.
DB

February 14, 2019, 05:36:39 AM
Reply #10

Nigel Evans

Some ball lightning accounts are of opaque objects. Including metallic silvery ones.

February 16, 2019, 02:02:19 PM
Reply #11

sarapuk

Some ball lightning accounts are of opaque objects. Including metallic silvery ones.

Yes and METALS are opaque objects. Along with WOOD and all sorts of materials.
DB