March 29, 2024, 03:09:55 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Cosmos Reflects Moment (The ball-lightning theory slightly differently)  (Read 13106 times)

April 04, 2019, 10:22:38 PM
Reply #30

Sidi Monzil

Formation of Ball-lightnings

The existence of ball-lightnings can be difficult to explain physically. There are several theories when and how they can format. Now I introduce one of them that matches to Kármán Vortex.
Just have a look at these illustrations under. (The theory, photos and illustrations were published in a physical newspaper, called „Fizikai Szemle”.)

The essence of the theory is the following: Ball-lightnings can format when there are reversing rotating air movements around a lightning or a channel of a strong magnetic field. So, around air vortices in strong electromagnetic storms, the chance of ball-lightnings may increase.
The next photos try to illustrate it.

Just compare these illustrations with Kármán Vortex ones.
I think Mount Otorten area can be very-very dangerous meteorologically because the geography and meteorology of it can produce unexpected events occasionally. And weather forecasts can be unreliable to that area because of these.

(To be continued with electric injuries…)

SM

April 06, 2019, 01:33:12 AM
Reply #31

Sidi Monzil

The existence of ball-lightnings can be difficult to explain physically. There are several theories when and how they can format. Now I introduce one of them that matches to Kármán Vortex.
Just have a look at these illustrations under. (The theory and illustrations were published in a physical newspaper, called „Fizikai Szemle”.)

The essence of the theory is the following: Ball-lightnings can format when there are reversing rotating air movements around a lightning or a channel of a strong magnetic field. So, around air vortices in strong electromagnetic storms, the chance of ball-lightnings may increase.
The next photos try to illustrate it.

Just compare these illustrations with Kármán Vortex ones.
I think Mount Otorten area can be very-very dangerous meteorologically because the geography and meteorology of it can produce unexpected events occasionally. And weather forecasts can be unreliable to that area because of these.

(To be continued with electric injuries…)

SM

April 06, 2019, 01:25:44 PM
Reply #32

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Re  Sidi Monzil
The existence of ball-lightnings can be difficult to explain physically. There are several theories when and how they can format.

Not only difficult to explain, but also it appears, difficult to prove. And there are NO KNOWN deaths or injuries from so called Ball Lightning.
DB

April 08, 2019, 08:33:36 AM
Reply #33

Sidi Monzil

...And there are NO KNOWN deaths or injuries from so called Ball Lightning.

Never say never

Ball-lightning historical cases (also deadly) in English:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning

A deadly case from China (true, the victims are pigs):
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ball-lightning-hospitalises-woman-kills-3937359

A deadly case from Hungary documented by a British meteorologist (Paragraph 6: „Arguably…”): https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/01/when-lightning-strikes-unusual-lightning-related-deaths-past-and-present/

And a deadly case from Ukraine for those who might speak Hungarian: http://www.szon.hu/gombvillam-olt-meg-egy-gyereket/news-20070621-05391456

Maybe these cases (and many other ones in books) are not evidence.
Or no witness in the world is credible.
But categorical denial is the death of progress.
And also the death of this forum…
SM

April 08, 2019, 08:43:33 AM
Reply #34

Sidi Monzil

How does electricity and its special form, lightning damage our body?
(Source: www.aramhasznalok.network.hu)

The direct skin tissue energy effect is usually manifested in the form of an electricity “drawing”.    It can also be observed at the entry point of the electric shock or in the area of the exit on the body surface. Often, however, it can only be seen at the entry point in the form of a pinhead or pea size, solid, pale lesion, which can be a crater-like indentation.
Electricity also causes burns, the severity of them depends on the physical characteristics of electricity. Mild redness may appear, but blisters can also be found that indicate more serious damage.
Frequent skeletal muscle rupture, fracture of the bones are often generated due to muscle spasm.
Respiratory arrest may occur by influencing the central nervous system due to paralysis of the respiratory centre.

A special form of electric shock is the lightning strike when the body is exposed to extreme tension for a moment, which can break off limbs.
Because of the speed, not burning is typical, much more consciousness disorder, loss of consciousness (coma), cardiac arrest and respiratory paralysis.
The electricity “drawing” may be large, branch-like pattern.
Lightning strikes the hearing and visual organs as well. It can also result immediate deafness. Eye-lenses may change.
Around the lightning impact so-called step tension can occur in good conductive media (eg. water), which means that there is a risk of electric shock in several meters.

Here are some less shocking photos of injuries. (There can be found quite a few photos of drastic deformations on the net.)

Summarize the above and study again the Dyatlov Team members’ injuries.
It's like seeing photos and reading descriptions of a textbook for electricians or internists.

(To be continued with gamma-ray flashes on Earth…)

SM

April 08, 2019, 12:50:19 PM
Reply #35

sarapuk

...And there are NO KNOWN deaths or injuries from so called Ball Lightning.

Never say never

Ball-lightning historical cases (also deadly) in English:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning

A deadly case from China (true, the victims are pigs):
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ball-lightning-hospitalises-woman-kills-3937359

A deadly case from Hungary documented by a British meteorologist (Paragraph 6: „Arguably…”): https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/01/when-lightning-strikes-unusual-lightning-related-deaths-past-and-present/

And a deadly case from Ukraine for those who might speak Hungarian: http://www.szon.hu/gombvillam-olt-meg-egy-gyereket/news-20070621-05391456

Maybe these cases (and many other ones in books) are not evidence.
Or no witness in the world is credible.
But categorical denial is the death of progress.
And also the death of this forum…

Very interesting. Good to post these type of stories so we can all consider them and any relevance to the Dyatlov Incident. Historical stories are difficult to confirm accurately. The only known possible Ball lightning death in modern times, as far as I know, may not have been Ball Lightning at all but just a Bolt of Electricity, Iam referring to the Hungarian Incident of 1989 reported by G T MEADEN. There appears to be distinct differences between so called BALL LIGHTNING and so called FIRE ORBS. Any way I thought I would mention an interesting experience I had that eventually had Me writing to G T MEADEN some time ago. It was the early 1970's, Summertime. I was fishing on a river in Herefordshire, England. All countryside, no houses or farms near by. Very gentle rolling landscape, no hills near by. Weather good, mild, bit cloudy at times, or more like hazy cloud, no rain whatsoever. On the opposite side of the river was a very large WHEATFIELD. We started fishing about 8am and finished about 2 to 3pm. About 11am I decided on a little walk up the river bank, because the fishing was very quite that day, only a small Trout like fish or 2. The river wasnt very wide, about 20 to 30 feet or so, but deepish in places. When I noticed something rather strange happening in the Wheatfield opposite. About 100 feet or so in diameter it looked as if the Wheat was dancing, ie being disturbed by something. At first I thought it was caused by RABBITS or HARES, but soon realised that there were no animals to be seen. I climbed a Tree for a better look and took a photo with a basic type of Camera. The phenomenon was about about 100 to 200 metres away. The only other way to describe it was like as if something was HOVERING over the field. You know like the effect an Hovercraft might have. But obviously there was nothing there, well nothing visible any way. I wanted to walk around to that field but it was a very long walk of a mile or more and on a private farmers field so not a good idea and I was advised not to. So nothing else for it but to carry on fishing despite the mystery opposite. We decided to finish early that day. We were the only ones around for miles so it seemed, although there was a quiet country lane a couple of hundred metres away, where we had parked our car. I had one last look at the phenomenon and then we left. That phenomenon was still continuing after about 4 HOURS. The reply I got from G T MEADEN was a bit disappointing. He didnt seem interested in My story and told Me to read his book on VORTEX'S etc. Well I read his book and other stuff and non of it could remotely explain what I had witnessed that day. As an interesting footnote, I remember us feeling that everything seemed a bit too quiet where we were.
DB

April 08, 2019, 01:21:37 PM
Reply #36

sarapuk

How does electricity and its special form, lightning damage our body?
(Source: www.aramhasznalok.network.hu)

The direct skin tissue energy effect is usually manifested in the form of an electricity “drawing”.    It can also be observed at the entry point of the electric shock or in the area of the exit on the body surface. Often, however, it can only be seen at the entry point in the form of a pinhead or pea size, solid, pale lesion, which can be a crater-like indentation.
Electricity also causes burns, the severity of them depends on the physical characteristics of electricity. Mild redness may appear, but blisters can also be found that indicate more serious damage.
Frequent skeletal muscle rupture, fracture of the bones are often generated due to muscle spasm.
Respiratory arrest may occur by influencing the central nervous system due to paralysis of the respiratory centre.

A special form of electric shock is the lightning strike when the body is exposed to extreme tension for a moment, which can break off limbs.
Because of the speed, not burning is typical, much more consciousness disorder, loss of consciousness (coma), cardiac arrest and respiratory paralysis.
The electricity “drawing” may be large, branch-like pattern.
Lightning strikes the hearing and visual organs as well. It can also result immediate deafness. Eye-lenses may change.
Around the lightning impact so-called step tension can occur in good conductive media (eg. water), which means that there is a risk of electric shock in several meters.

Here are some less shocking photos of injuries. (There can be found quite a few photos of drastic deformations on the net.)

Summarize the above and study again the Dyatlov Team members’ injuries.
It's like seeing photos and reading descriptions of a textbook for electricians or internists.

(To be continued with gamma-ray flashes on Earth…)

Very interesting. Yes looking at the injuries on many of the Dyatlov Group bodies, and clothing marks, etc, there is a very good case to be made for some type of ELECTRICAL EVENT being involved in their demise.
DB

April 08, 2019, 03:30:10 PM
Reply #37

Ehtnisba

Well , actually there are NO proven recorded deaths from ball lightening and those articles proved this. The article about the Hungarian man says "this MAY BE THE FIRST death from ball lightening"... So we have a " may" and "first", which means that there are NO other deaths from ball lightening recorded and even this one is unsure what it was... As they suspect torn shoes lead to earthing of electricity. The case is bizzare for sure , but doesn't prove anything.
Homo homini lupus est!

April 09, 2019, 04:27:16 AM
Reply #38

Sidi Monzil

English language books of ball-lightning

Paul Sagan: Ball Lightning: Theory of Everything, Defying, Gravity, Flatwoods
The book is downloadable. Chapter 8: Mild to Deadly (Page 107-125.)
The author's other book in the theme: Ball Lightning: Paradox of Physics

Ball-lightnings have no summary research. This is a "hot physical area". Some researchers say they should not exist in our 3 dimensions. Since ball-lightnings and their effects are diverse, they may not cover one phenomenon, but more. Just we detect them in the atmosphere. Perhaps it would be better to call them  plasma spheres in Dyatlov case. A plasma sphere, of course, can be artificial, but I would exclude this in this case.
But you already know that.
SM

April 09, 2019, 04:43:14 AM
Reply #39

Sidi Monzil

Gamma-ray explosions of thunderstorms

Most thunderstorms cause gamma explosions, even in the case of weak storms. This phenomenon was first detected in 1992 by the NASA Compton Gamma-Ray Observatory gamma ray satellite. NASA's Fermi Space Telescope has already detected nearly 800 gamma flashes from thunderstorms on Earth. These flashes last for only a hundredth of a second, but are among the most energy-rich light phenomena that can occur on Earth in nature, based on radiated energy.
Japanese researchers (Teruaki Enoto: Nature, Nov. 23, 2017) have found clear evidence that lightning gamma-rays can trigger photonuclear reactions that can cause atomic fission.

Paul Sagan: Ball-Lightning: Theory of Everything... (Page 353.)
" Radioactivity was measured in at least one Oak Ridge case and one Russian case (Dmitriev*)." Dmitriev case is on the net. Anyway he was camping on the bank of River Onega when he saw a floating fireball.  kewl1

* M. T. Dmitriev Russian chemist
SM

April 09, 2019, 02:11:39 PM
Reply #40

sarapuk

DB

April 13, 2019, 04:24:09 AM
Reply #41

Sidi Monzil

This lightning map is great, but tricky!  wink1
Because it's just a „simple” lightning map, not a ball-lightning or a plasma sphere map.
It’s true, that some of the documented ball-lightning cases are related to thunderstorms and lightning, but some are not. And yes, we can draw conclusions from the map about the weather in January-February of Mountain Otorten (rarely stormy), but we have only assumptions about the weather on February 1, 1959.
When I think that the surroundings of Mountain Otorten are dangerous from a meteorological point of view, I mean:
The geomorphology (relief, magnetic), minearology (minerals) and climate (humidity, winds) of the mountain are capable of producing, at times, unexpected and extreme, difficult to explain (and predictable) meteorological, atmospheric phenomena.
Additionally, between 1956 and 1959, there were extremely strong (the longest and strongest in the XX.th century) magnetic Sun storms that could also affect the events.
So, the Dyatlov tragedy can only be examined and understood by complex thinking.
SM

April 13, 2019, 01:35:23 PM
Reply #43

sarapuk

https://www.lightningmaps.org/?lang=en#m=oss;t=3;s=0;o=0;b=0.00;ts=0;tsc=1;z=2;y=62.4311;x=34.6289;d=9;dl=9;dc=1;

Check out this interesting site.

What do the red lines across the globe mean?

The Map Displays lines for each lightning stroke connected with participating stations. The color of the lines depends on the distance (close: green, medium: blue, far: red). Note that the angle spanned station is also important. Distances up to a few 100km and stations on every side of the t-storm give best results.  You can do tweeks and play around with the settings, etc.
DB