April 18, 2024, 06:27:45 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Missing Information  (Read 4554 times)

March 02, 2019, 04:30:54 PM
Read 4554 times

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
I thought I would start this Post because I think its overdue. As the title says, its about Missing Information. Missing Information doesnt have to be Missing Evidence, but may be. So I will kick the ball off ; [1] The Tent is Missing. [2] All the Clothing is Missing. [3] All the Equipment is Missing. [4] Some Camera Film is Missing. [5] Geiger Counter Instrument Information is Missing. [6] Information is Missing from the Autopsy Reports. [7] Information is Missing on the Exact Locations of the various Sites that would have been relevant to a Criminal Investigation, including the Labaz, their Storage Depot and last stop before they pitched their Tent for the last time.
DB

March 03, 2019, 05:05:08 AM
Reply #1

Nigel Evans

Good thread, for me the BIG BIG BIG one is what did Ivanov see that justified his repeated statements in the Leninsky Put interview that the fire orbs must have been involved? (translated interview in Journey to Dyatlov Pass). I would assert that this has to be photographic evidence and it's my understanding that Yudin stated that nearly everyone had a camera but only the rolls from five are known and some of these have been shown to have missing frames (e.g. Semyon's).

March 04, 2019, 01:05:58 PM
Reply #2

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Good thread, for me the BIG BIG BIG one is what did Ivanov see that justified his repeated statements in the Leninsky Put interview that the fire orbs must have been involved? (translated interview in Journey to Dyatlov Pass). I would assert that this has to be photographic evidence and it's my understanding that Yudin stated that nearly everyone had a camera but only the rolls from five are known and some of these have been shown to have missing frames (e.g. Semyon's).

Yes good point. And I recently said that I think we need a place in this Forum just for LEV IVANOV. Clearly he is a very important person as far as this Dyatlov Case is concerned. I know there are some who doubt the validity of Lev Ivanov's statements, or some of them. But what else have we got to go on ! ?
DB

March 04, 2019, 02:14:58 PM
Reply #3

Nigel Evans

Yes good point. And I recently said that I think we need a place in this Forum just for LEV IVANOV. Clearly he is a very important person as far as this Dyatlov Case is concerned. I know there are some who doubt the validity of Lev Ivanov's statements, or some of them. But what else have we got to go on ! ?
Don't forget his superior Okishev fully corroborated Ivanov's statement wrt to confiscation and coverup.