1.In your picture of arrangement bodies at reception traumas there it is rational component. But it was in other place and under other circumstances. If speak about them will shortly it not turn out, and on very detailed description I cannot find time enough. But I will try make it.
2. I have not time read and answer much texts, therefore I want ask managers and moderators make the theme, for example, with made the name "Questions to WAB". I will not interfere to your conversations (though you say much that is not combined in any way by that is on this place and-or conditions which there are available), and I will be as much as possible in detail and quickly (whenever possible) them answer. I have not time look through considerable quantity that.
Certainly it is necessary do it, if all of you are interested receive from me information from visiting and analysis practice particularly that district where all has occurred.
For now I will shortly comment on that you have told …
The above drawing shows the ravine four in three points in time, all three diagrams are in plan form, i.e. as if looking down from above. :-
BEFORE = before the deadly event, they are sat in the the den.
EVENT = the configuration of the bodies as the den collapses in on them. This forces them down and to lie on the floor as described. Then an extremely heavy object passes along the orange path in the snow above.
MAY = after death the bodies remain frozen in the den as shown above. However with the spring thaw the flow of water and melting of the ice above the bodies together with some buoyancy "shuffles" them downstream into the configuration with which they are discovered.
Detailed discussion of the theory
O ` K. Let's look, what from this is on the place of events?
- The ravine is full of snow (as at the end of Feb) but at the edge of the ravine the wind has created a vertical section of snow that allows it to be exploited to produce a snow cave.
Even in the most snow year in March (for example, this year which was such), was not so much snow. Here 3 photos on which it is visible,
1.How many snow happens in March when it is lot of snow;
It is case when Shura has failed to the bottom stream completely.
2.What pillow of snow which lies on the brink of ravine
I want pay attention that the length of a measuring stick is equal 1,5 m (or 5 foots).
3.It is possible whether dig out cave when it is a lot of snow on this place?
On this basis let everyone solves itself. I will add: this time when snow in 2 or 3 time more than was in 1959, March. We measured it in several points as on photos of searches which we have. The sample of cave which we have dug out (by means of good avalanche shovel!) was in the size 1,2 m (in depth) on 0,8 m (in height and width). I want pay attention that we dug in parallel slope (after we have made cut of gentle layer) because perpendicularly dig it was useless, because there would be no the necessary length of cave. And that below there is crack which will not give possibility completely keep heat in cave.
Such work cannot be made by hands (without good tools - we have rummaged in total amount 4 … 5 cubic metrs of snow by avalanche shovel and by measuring lath - it had the sizes - 1500 mm x 100 mm х 40 mm). Therefore all reasonings on possibility make cave and hide in it have no sense. As well as conversations about “collapses of the arch of cave and be traumatised thus” because the quantity of snow obviously is not enough for this purpose even if it is in 2 or 3 times more than were in 1959.
- Lyudmila is only wearing socks and uses a jacket sleeve to protect her left foot and calf from the cold wall.
- Nicolai is on watch (wearing two watches) and sits across the entrance. He doesn't have his own jacket (which buttons up) so he borrows Lyudmila's zipped jacket. It's my preference that this act is consensual, in the Ortorten News they are linked romantically. Lyudmila sits at the back (warmer) and has two jumpers and two shirts. Maybe they huddle close.
To my much regret it all is called as imaginations which correspond events very little:
1.”Nikolay on watch (carries two hours)” (c) is concerns that was in tent (their camp above slope). It`s same condition remains to bottom site where them have be found. He be dressed:
“A canvas green fur jacket on sheepskin on fastener lightning, with two unprofitable pockets” (c) it is the medical certificate from mortuary from Boris Vozrozhdenny. It is its own jacket, which it has purchase on building work, where worked as "construction superintendent" (it is the chief of site of building) after his finish building faculty UPI. The canvas is rough cotton fabric. Luda had jacket from thin cotton fabric, apparently in this photo:
On Luda provide the storm jacket - as easy canvas, and under it warm jacket with the top fabric from thin cotton fabric is dressed. The storm jacket has no lining of any type. It was clasped on buttons and had “no type fastener _ zipper _”.
Because of that those who spoke: “the jacket of Luda is on Nikolay” did not estimate clothes which Luda on this travel owned.
Therefore you are not right, when speak about his clothes.
- An extremely heavy object passes over the top of the den. This causes the den roof to collapse and the walls to deform.
- This collapse results in forcing the four into the configuration as shown.
- The object moves upwards in the diagram along the orange band exerting a crushing force through the snow such that although no skin tissue is bruised the larger volumes of the chest and head as shown are crushed in the following time order.
- Lyudmila - lying on her right side, chest fractures to right side. Her neck receives sufficient down force that it dislocates the thyroid area of the throat. There is then a second crushing event that fractures the left side of her chest.
- Nicolai - his head is facing Semyon with the rhs of the head against the den floor but with his chest facing the den floor. The crushing force presses the head against the den floor until the rhs of the skull and the base of the skull fracture, deforming the shape of his head. His right shoulder receives internal bruising.
- Semyon - is lying on his back, receives a chest fracture on his rhs, right shoulder blade pressed on the den floor fractures and the rhs of his head is pressed against the den floor creating a wound.
- Alexsander - is lying on his right side. He is pushed down with such force that his mastoid process (conical area of bone behind the right ear) connects with the den floor creating a wound. His left leg is lying on the den floor and the rolling object presses it hard against the floor creating internal bleeding on the inside of the knee. Semyon's chest protects Alexsander's knee from further crushing. Alexsander's neck receives sufficient downforce to dislocate the thyroid area. Alexsander's face is pressed down hard enough that the pathologist records an oval defect in the right cheek.
As there is no event when “the object moves on …” because I have shown that they could not dig out anything and as Nikolay could not have such trauma anywhere, except sticking out stones on slope (I have written it earlier), this description of events means is wrong.
I will tell about vehicle: no wheel or caterpillar transport technics can reach in the winter to place where Dyatlov group because there depth of snow around makes 1 metre and more was lost. In 1959 there at all was not roads on distance more than 90 km (or 55 miles), and even now there is no constant clearing is expensive more close than the same distance. Even now there it is possible get only by snowmobile or on skis. But even the snowmobile in January and the beginning of February very often cannot pass many places to lifting, because there is abrupt slope and friable snow. In 1959 snowmobile yet was not.
Four in ravine never lay on den because had not time reach there because three were traumatised earlier, and carry wounded men could only Kolevatov – he is one did not have traumas. Other variant is logically excluded.
Speculation as to the nature of the objectBall lightning could do this!
However the clear favourite has to be a heavy tracked vehicle.
Further thoughtsLyudmila suffers the worst predation from rodents. This is because as the spring thaw creates a trickle of water down the ravine into the river the scent of decomposition advertises the bodies across a significant distance. When these rodents follow this scent the first body they encounter is Lyudmila's.
- At least one pathologist has stated that Lyudmila's fractures require two events and a tracked vehicle fits this very well, as it got very close the den collapse would have created a crater. The front of the vehicle drops into the crater creating one fracture and then as the front climbs out, the rear of the vehicle also drops into the same crater creating the second.
- The "crushing zone" seems to be very narrow, googling this most WW2 tanks for example have a track width of approx 30cm.
Rodents did not eat Luda because they would leave traces of teeth. All his (and others man) damages are put by thawed snow. I already wrote:
1.Thawed snow has stream pressure (mechanical loading);
2. Thawed snow has very big concentration of the dissolved oxygen (chemical loading);
3.In thawed snow was contains microflora and microfauna (microorganisms) - (biological loading);
To it is necessary add that the defrozen corpse very quickly decays, because at frost water of tissue extends and breaks durability communications between separate fragments of biological tissue.
Rodents very much do not love and are afraid appear in water, especially, when it flows in the limited space - channels of thawing of snow in snow layer. All these bodies have been found out under continuous snow, and have been then dug out. Water washed them on the limited channels, therefore the part of sites of bodies has been damaged (there where there was water access), and the part had no damages (there where they were completely in snow which has not thawed).
Traumas which they have received during lifetime, have been made in other place, but is very close from that place where them have found. Otherwise they could not appear in this place all together. Anybody from those three who had traumas could not move independently.
Now was it a complete coincidence that a tracked vehicle was using the ravine that night to ascend to pas the tree line? Or was there a radar signature above Kholat Syakhl that the military were interested in? Did the surviving three at the cedar see a vehicle ascending the hill and set off to seek rescue?
Presence of any car on Holatchahle in the winter is nonsense even now. In 1959 it is nonsense in degree square, if it is not cubed degrees.