April 18, 2024, 10:48:24 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Almost time  (Read 12988 times)

January 31, 2021, 07:18:28 AM
Reply #60

GKM

Star man, I think you will "get" it after you read the book.

January 31, 2021, 04:07:49 PM
Reply #61

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Star man, I think you will "get" it after you read the book.

I am sure it will be an interesting read.  I will probably take my time to read it (mainly because I have very little free time), but also because I will want to pick out the top claims and see how they are underpinned.  Sounds like you enjoyed it GKM.

Regards

Star mam

February 01, 2021, 10:26:36 AM
Reply #62

Teddy

Administrator
The book is out, links to all formats can be found on DYATLOVPASS.COM

They die tonight.

February 01, 2021, 11:54:45 AM
Reply #63

jhou

Yeah, I just checked to see if this forum supports "spoiler tags", and it doesn't seem to.  However, setting the font color to white accomplishes something simlar.  If you highlight the rest of this sentence, which is written in white, you can read it (or at least I can in my browser).
Be warned, though, that if you use the "Quote" button when replying to such post, you will see the hidden content in all its glory, just surrounded with the color tags.

And since this forum displays quoted texts in grey background, the hidden content becomes visible to everyone else too when quoted. Just noticed this when I tried to preview this reply.

I too suggest a dedicated thread or even a subforum.

February 01, 2021, 12:05:41 PM
Reply #64

RMK

Yeah, I just checked to see if this forum supports "spoiler tags", and it doesn't seem to.  However, setting the font color to white accomplishes something simlar.  If you highlight the rest of this sentence, which is written in white, you can read it (or at least I can in my browser).
Be warned, though, that if you use the "Quote" button when replying to such post, you will see the hidden content in all its glory, just surrounded with the color tags.

And since this forum displays quoted texts in grey background, the hidden content becomes visible to everyone else too when quoted. Just noticed this when I tried to preview this reply.

I too suggest a dedicated thread or even a subforum.
D'oh!  I didn't think of that!

But I agree with the suggestion of a dedicated subforum about Igor & Teddy's new book.