April 18, 2024, 09:12:27 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: They were NOT crushed by snow  (Read 21669 times)

March 25, 2021, 04:38:40 PM
Reply #60

Nigel Evans

Regarding translating, WAB used to translate into English because this is an english speaking forum.
There are courtesies...

March 25, 2021, 04:40:21 PM
Reply #61

Ziljoe

yessir..

I'm not sure what you mean?. If you want to search and you obviously are interested in the this mystery, why would you not look and read someone else's links?

I don't want to to take away from Igor's B hard work. I don't want to claim his research as my own. I think it might answer a lot of your questions if you have a look. Nothing more or less. I read nearly everything on this sitefor 4 years, every post and on other sites.

I was with the avalanche theory as to why they left the tent at first. I don't buy into aliens, Bigfoot or any paranormal event. I have yet to read Teddy's account in detail and I will.

Just as you look into this rabbit hole, Igor B , for me at least has done a lot of research. 100 plus pages, of conversations similar to this. You don't have to look.

March 25, 2021, 04:51:35 PM
Reply #62

Ziljoe

Regarding translating, WAB used to translate into English because this is an english speaking forum.
There are courtesies...

Hit the link and Google will do the hard work Nigel. All you got to do is read.

March 25, 2021, 06:58:20 PM
Reply #63

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
It was also  Spring.. The snow was melting then refreezing, repeatedly..  And I doubt they  would dig a cave over running water..The last thing you would ever want in that situation would be to get wet.. And, again, their hands show no signs of digging.

Spring in February in Siberia  !  ? 
DB

March 25, 2021, 07:00:09 PM
Reply #64

sarapuk

The fact remains that the  Igors group are bloodied, bruised and battered and the people in the ravine are essentially  pristine.

2 of the bodies at the Ravine were in an awful state.
DB

March 25, 2021, 07:00:55 PM
Reply #65

sarapuk

Also, the other cave was buried too.. Did it collapse too?  They were simply covered in snow..snowing,  drifts etc

What other Cave  !  ? 
DB

March 25, 2021, 07:01:49 PM
Reply #66

sarapuk

DB

March 25, 2021, 07:07:51 PM
Reply #67

sarapuk

The cause of the collapse of the snow shelter is known:
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=78905
Can you provide a translation?

Yes, please!!  Or even a basic synopsis? 
You may be able to configure your web browser to automatically translate a foreign-language webpage into English via your online translation machine of choice (or at least, via the browser vendor's translation machine).  I'm currently posting via Chromium under Debian GNU/Linux, and its out-of-the-box default is to ask you whether you want to translate a foreign-language page with Google Translate.

Aha!!!  Thanks to my amazing daughter who has mad IT skills (so glad those college loans are paying off!!!!) she was able to show me how to install Chrome onto my Kindle so I can translate pages automatically, now!!!  Okay, now I have even more reading to do, lol!  The Kindle Silk browser did not have an extension or add on for translations so up until now, I had to copy and paste line by line into Google translate and it was simply not possible for me to do anything of length and get meaningful information.

Chrome is very good. My Computer Boffin Cousin reckons on Firefox, but I always had problems with Firefox. I get Automatic Translation from Russian to English. More wonderful Theories to explore and pull to pieces.
DB

March 25, 2021, 08:06:00 PM
Reply #68

Dona

They were found in May.. Springtime.

March 25, 2021, 08:06:57 PM
Reply #69

Dona

People  think that there was a 2nd cave in the ravine.. I dont .

March 25, 2021, 08:08:17 PM
Reply #70

Dona

2 of the bodies were in bad shape but not in the same way as  Igors group who were scraped up, head to toe..
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 08:20:49 PM by Dona »

March 25, 2021, 08:08:49 PM
Reply #71

Игорь Б.

An example of the impact of chemical weapons of a skunk (wolverine) in a tent:
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=117054

March 25, 2021, 08:11:12 PM
Reply #72

Dona

You are free to believe what you want..

March 26, 2021, 02:05:54 AM
Reply #73

Nigel Evans

There are courtesies...

Which link?

March 26, 2021, 02:49:13 AM
Reply #74

Ziljoe

People  think that there was a 2nd cave in the ravine.. I dont .

I've not seen anyone say that. They found what they call a den.  A space in the side of a snow drift or slope of the ravine which may have been made or dug out by using their feet. It looks like there was no roof. A possibility is they were breaking the large branches on the ceder to make a roof for the den.

The spread of clothes found at the fire may have something to do with people getting wet and trying to dry clothes.

It was suggested there was a lot of activity around the ceder and on the way to the den. Broken/cut trees etc.

The snow shelter/cave is suspected to be where the ravine 4 were found, under collapsed snow which can be extremely heavy. Depending on the condition of the snow and humidity in the air etc( I am no expert) it can be like concrete after a collapse. You can not move.

Zolotarev was found lying on the side of the broken ribs. He would not be lying on this side if he was alive with these injuries. Also the If you look at the bodies of the ravine 4 , it is conceivable they were lying together closely for warmth. Less damage to their hands  because they used a naturally formed shelter.

Nikolay Thibeaux-Brignolle was also found there with the impact on his skull which could be the result of a large mass of wet snow falling on his head which in turn was  resting on rocks. Likewise , Lyudmila lying on her back and then the collapse breaking her ribs.

Its not a perfect explanation but nothing is. If this collapse happened on the first of February , it is along time before they are found. When these bodies were discovered it was said that they were decomposing quickly. There's nothing suspicious to me at all about missing eyes and the state of the flesh etc.

March 26, 2021, 02:53:22 AM
Reply #75

Ziljoe

There are courtesies...

Which link?

This one.

Zolotarev suffered a broken ribs in the collapse of a snow shelter in a ravine and nowhere else:
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=56401
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=56113

March 26, 2021, 03:12:45 AM
Reply #76

Nigel Evans

There are courtesies...

Which link?

This one.

Zolotarev suffered a broken ribs in the collapse of a snow shelter in a ravine and nowhere else:
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=56401
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=56113
Ok i've read those (two) links.
I can't see anything of importance there. The observation that Nicolai's arm is out of his sleeve is incorrect. This is how he was found :--

You're looking at his back with his face hidden, he's pointing to the right. Looks like he's wearing both sleeves to me.

March 26, 2021, 03:30:53 AM
Reply #77

Ziljoe

I agree it's difficult to tell much from that Photo Nigel.

Igor B explains all your questions throughout the link. I don't want to be a middle man or plagiarise his research and ideas. Plus I don't think Igor B is trying to be rude by not posting in English. There's over a hundred pages where he has put his theory up for scrutiny. Videos and photos etc.

"Ok i've read those (two) links.
I can't see anything of importance there. The observation that Nicolai's arm is out of his sleeve is incorrect. This is how he was found :--"

Its important because of this thread. " They were NOT crushed by snow" . There is a lot more information within his link.

Its a debate, there is an explanation by Igor . I agree it's interesting to find holes in other people's theories but i think you would enjoy reading it all.

March 26, 2021, 03:43:49 AM
Reply #78

Игорь Б.

March 26, 2021, 03:52:48 AM
Reply #79

Ziljoe

http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=62732

P.S. I don't speak English.

Спасибо, Игорь Б. Я считаю вашу теорию сильной от начала до конца, она очень интересна и объясняет многие вопросы, на которые нет ответов.

March 26, 2021, 03:54:53 AM
Reply #80

Nigel Evans

I agree it's difficult to tell much from that Photo Nigel.

Igor B explains all your questions throughout the link. I don't want to be a middle man or plagiarise his research and ideas. Plus I don't think Igor B is trying to be rude by not posting in English. There's over a hundred pages where he has put his theory up for scrutiny. Videos and photos etc.

"Ok i've read those (two) links.
I can't see anything of importance there. The observation that Nicolai's arm is out of his sleeve is incorrect. This is how he was found :--"

Its important because of this thread. " They were NOT crushed by snow" . There is a lot more information within his link.

Its a debate, there is an explanation by Igor . I agree it's interesting to find holes in other people's theories but i think you would enjoy reading it all.
There's an old joke - "If you can't say it on a side of A4 then go away and write a book".  kewl1   I do think that the real explanation for the ravine deaths (whatever that is) can be described on a side of A4, preferably in a language i can read easily. My own view is that atmospheric electricity or military ordnance OR BOTH, explains the DPI. Wrt the ravine deaths there would be a raised temperature that would start to melt snow (check out the splayed footsteps = wet snow or slush), lack of frostbite in feet with only socks, Rustem was lying in a stream bed and firn snow on tent. This resulted at the ravine, in a slab slide that pushed them down from sitting and then crushed them under the snow. Nicolai's head landed between two chests that took most of the downforce, Lyudmila's throat also taking sideways force.

March 26, 2021, 04:01:22 AM
Reply #81

Nigel Evans

http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=62732

P.S. I don't speak English.

Hi there. Nicolai's jacket fastened at the front (with a zip). Hence that's the back of the jacket with the water bulging it out where you've marked "head".

March 26, 2021, 04:03:20 AM
Reply #82

Nigel Evans

March 26, 2021, 04:19:46 AM
Reply #83

Игорь Б.

Спасибо, Игорь Б. Я считаю вашу теорию сильной от начала до конца, она очень интересна и объясняет многие вопросы, на которые нет ответов.
Значит нас уже трое:
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=85366

March 26, 2021, 04:38:26 AM
Reply #84

Ziljoe

See my first post - https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=398.150

I'm having a look Nigel. Interesting also. More than a bit of A4 though....

March 26, 2021, 04:42:56 AM
Reply #85

Nigel Evans

The drawing is on a side of A4  kewl1 (no translation required?)  kewl1 kewl1

March 26, 2021, 04:57:49 AM
Reply #86

Ziljoe

Sorry, Nigel. I wasn't sure what you meant by the A4. The link you gave didn't lead to the first page. But I've got it now.

I'm not sure about the tracked vehicle...if I understand correctly , your position of the bodies was initially in the den , then through time the bodies migrated to their found location? ( I haven't gone through all the posts yet)

March 26, 2021, 05:07:21 AM
Reply #87

Nigel Evans

Sorry, Nigel. I wasn't sure what you meant by the A4. The link you gave didn't lead to the first page. But I've got it now.

I'm not sure about the tracked vehicle...if I understand correctly , your position of the bodies was initially in the den , then through time the bodies migrated to their found location? ( I haven't gone through all the posts yet)
Sorry if confusing, i did say first post.
A vehicle would be the perfect answer to the ravine injuries as it easily explains Lyudmila's possible "two events". But of course there are other problems with a vehicle.

A slab slide is a good alternative and is the preferred explanation by many for the injuries only it didn't happen at the tent imo.

I have no problem with the bodies being transported 6m by "snow flow" and/or later meltwater although Vladimir Askenadzi who discovered Lyudmila with a probe has stated that they were just an arms length from the den floor, but i'm not sure the photos support his view.

March 26, 2021, 06:19:13 AM
Reply #88

Ziljoe

Sorry if confusing, i did say first post.
A vehicle would be the perfect answer to the ravine injuries as it easily explains Lyudmila's possible "two events". But of course there are other problems with a vehicle.

A slab slide is a good alternative and is the preferred explanation by many for the injuries only it didn't happen at the tent imo.

I have no problem with the bodies being transported 6m by "snow flow" and/or later meltwater although Vladimir Askenadzi who discovered Lyudmila with a probe has stated that they were just an arms length from the den floor, but i'm not sure the photos support his view.

Not a problem Nigel.  I think a tracked vehicle would have been witnessed by the local Mansi at some point. Plus I'm sure it would have left a lot of broken trees.

I would have thought the flooring of the den would have moved with body's though.

The arms length might mean a stone's throw or close to. Might  be a translation issue. I agree about the photos not supporting the view of them being discovered at arms length. 

March 26, 2021, 07:42:05 AM
Reply #89

Nigel Evans

"I would have thought the flooring of the den would have moved with body's though. "
[/size]
[/size]
Slab slides are caused by different layers moving relative to each other so it's very plausible that the bodies would travel but the floor didn't.