March 28, 2024, 06:32:54 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Luda was lying down too  (Read 8886 times)

April 03, 2021, 03:51:35 PM
Reply #30

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient

I would suggest Bear as a candidate. Although that doesnt explain Missing Eyes and Tongue, or lack of Footprints.
Not conclusive but I thought the missing eyes and tongue are post-mortem?

And it could have been a bear too.. I liked the moose idea because moose prints almost don't look like prints at all. Whereas bear prints are fairly obvious and would be preserved as well as human footprints.

Well my suspicions were aroused when I noticed the lack of detail in the Autopsy Report of Dubinina. Regarding the Tongue, all it said was that the Tongue was missing. What kind of Autopsy Report is that  ! ? Then nothing about the exact process of Decay that was alleged to have been responsible for the missing Eyes and Tongue.
[/quot

Sarapuk, I thought you said the tongue was surgically removed?

I dont remember saying that. The Tongue was missing, thats all we know. No detail.

I think u said this sarapuk.

Doesnt explain the missing Tongue or Flesh parts that looked like they had been surgically removed

Ah yes I mean the Flesh parts. Not meaning that the Tongue was surgically removed. I mean that there are Flesh parts of the Face that look like they may have been surgically removed similar to Animal Mutilation Cases. Note what looks like a circle around Dubininas Eye.
DB

April 06, 2021, 08:27:24 PM
Reply #31

RidgeWatcher

I was attacked by a moose in Bicentennial Park, Anchorage, Alaska. Two women on horses passed us on an icy trail while we were cross country skiing and told us they had just passed a large juvenile male moose and he was snorting and steaming mad. Smart people would have turned around, we didn't. Thankful it was quick but then it hung around and had me on the other side of 3 small spruce trees twice the size of broom handles, not much protection at all, finally it walked away still snorting. I never looked at it in the face, I kept looking down as they tell you to do to show the moose you are inferior and weaker, It's hard to run in cross country skis, I learned that day. While I went to the University of Alaska, Anchorage a man was killed ten feet from the busiest doorway on the huge campus. There was video on the news, moose get you on the ground and stomp you to death, it is a bloody mess and would definitely be very obvious, even different from a beer with all their claw and teeth marks.

April 06, 2021, 08:45:08 PM
Reply #32

KFinn

I was attacked by a moose in Bicentennial Park, Anchorage, Alaska. Two women on horses passed us on an icy trail while we were cross country skiing and told us they had just passed a large juvenile male moose and he was snorting and steaming mad. Smart people would have turned around, we didn't. Thankful it was quick but then it hung around and had me on the other side of 3 small spruce trees twice the size of broom handles, not much protection at all, finally it walked away still snorting. I never looked at it in the face, I kept looking down as they tell you to do to show the moose you are inferior and weaker, It's hard to run in cross country skis, I learned that day. While I went to the University of Alaska, Anchorage a man was killed ten feet from the busiest doorway on the huge campus. There was video on the news, moose get you on the ground and stomp you to death, it is a bloody mess and would definitely be very obvious, even different from a beer with all their claw and teeth marks.

I started to reply with "A moose once bit my sister..." But then you started talking about someone dying and I thought that Monty Python might not be the best response, lol!
-Ren

April 06, 2021, 08:51:11 PM
Reply #33

KFinn

You dont get a crushing chest injury standing up..

So, not that personally I'm sold on that theory at all, but consider a moose attack. Look at videos of what annoyed moose typically do... you will see how it's possible to get chest injury standing up.

Yes, it is possible to get chest injuries sitting and standing.  Flail rib fractures like Dubinina's and Zolotaryov's are most commonly associated with being seated in a car during head on collision.  But they can also be broken when standing against a hard surface while being hit with some of weight.  There are a number of ways that a person standing can obtain flail chest fractures.  We simply see them.most with vehicle collisions and from performing CPR (although in the case of CPR, the ribs fractured are lower on the bottom and accompanied by torn cartilage at the sternum. 
-Ren