April 25, 2024, 06:13:26 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Why cadaveric spots do not correspond to the position of the bodies  (Read 5555 times)

March 31, 2021, 06:10:59 PM
Reply #1

Dona

Ya know.. it's rude to just post links.. We are not your slaves.. Thats how it comes across.. Just sayin'

March 31, 2021, 10:27:27 PM
Reply #2

Ziljoe

Ya know.. it's rude to just post links.. We are not your slaves.. Thats how it comes across.. Just sayin'

Let me help you Dona. I'll be your slave. I have pressed the link, as I have done to all links given by everyone on here , there are loads of excellent links from the main site and in the forum. I don't always agree with what I read or see but I take a certain amount of responsibility of finding/gathering information . To follow is what Igor posted. It will be interesting to hear your thoughts.

March 31, 2021, 10:31:08 PM
Reply #3

Ziljoe

Oleg ARKHIPOV, writer, researcher: “A number of cadaveric spots did not correspond to reality in the position in which their bodies were found. The bodies were turned over, that is, there were manipulations with the corpses. But this is obvious. It is obvious that Krivonischenko, Doroshenko, most likely, did not die in those positions. "
Indeed, in all of the first five, cadaveric spots were found on the back of the body. While only two - Dyatlov and Krivonischenko were found lying on their backs. Doroshenko, Kolmogorova and Slobodin (not Krivonischenko and Doroshenko) were lying on their stomachs.

Cadaveric spots are formed as a result of blood soaking the underlying tissues under the influence of gravity, i.e. are always located on the surface of the body that at the time of their formation was facing the ground. The process of formation of cadaveric spots is slow and takes several hours.

But if the corpse has undergone rapid freezing, the cadaveric spots will not have time to form . The "underlying tissues" are frozen and not saturated with blood.

Cadaveric spots and hypostases of internal organs in a frozen corpse are not formed , but are fixed at the stage in which they were subjected to freezing. After thawing, the development of cadaveric spots begins with the imbibition phase.http://www.studfiles.ru/preview/2143949/page:14/
(. Note imbibition - impregnation)

A rapid freeze body after the death of all of the top five contributed:
-dolgoe, within a few hours in vivo cooling, resulting to near-zero temperatures of the skin even during life. In practice, even negative lifetime temperatures of the skin were
noted - lack of clothing, wet clothes -
strong wind -
low temperature of about 30 degrees.

Thus, none of the first five cadaveric spots before the morgue did not have at all.
But in the morgue, all five were thawed while lying on their backs (this can be seen in the photographs). There, after thawing, these cadaveric spots formed on the back of the body in all five.

Anything else is excluded, since stiffness of the limbs in a freezing person occurs even during life :
In the last, convulsive, stage, consciousness is completely absent. The body temperature drops to +26 ... +30 ° С. Muscles are tense. Trismus is especially pronounced (convulsive tonic contraction of the masticatory muscles). The limbs are in a state of tonic flexion contracture.https://www.net-bolezniam.ru/publ/zabolevan...tika/34-1-0-729
(. Note contracture - limited mobility)

man still breathing, there is a heartbeat, and rugi and feet have all - or bend or unbend. And since in the first five the position of the limbs is quite natural and corresponds to the poses in which they were found, it means that they died in these poses.

PS The appearance of cadaver spots after thawing in the morgue is also confirmed by their color, which is characteristic of cadaver spots formed at above-zero temperatures:
When death occurs from hypothermia in conditions of positive ambient temperature, the surviving tissues have time to utilize blood oxygen in the postmortem period, and the cadaveric spots turn out to be blue-purple .
Upon death in freezing temperatures, cadaveric spots acquire a pink color.https://sudebnaja.ru/termicheskaya-travma/2...xlazhdenie.html

It was blue-purple that was the color of cadaveric spots in the first five:

Doroshenko: purple-colored
Woodpeckers: cyanotic-reddish
Kolmogorov: cyanotic-purple
Krivonischenko: purple color
Slobodin: bluish reddish color

--------------------
Answers to all questions related to the death of the Dyatlov group:
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=107299

April 01, 2021, 05:21:44 AM
Reply #4

Dona

Well, one down, 20 to go! You're going to have a busy day!

April 01, 2021, 05:46:01 AM
Reply #5

Ziljoe

Lol Dona,  on yet bike....

If you are interested there's a lot of information. You like questions and that is healthy.

April 01, 2021, 06:04:22 AM
Reply #6

Dona

April 01, 2021, 06:11:21 AM
Reply #7

Ziljoe

April 01, 2021, 06:32:23 AM
Reply #8

Dona

I do when that link connects you to 42 other links..

April 01, 2021, 06:33:45 AM
Reply #9

Dona

See, you can click the link, copy and paste the info and post it here.. He can do that too.. right? He's lazy

April 01, 2021, 07:25:28 AM
Reply #10

Ziljoe

See, you can click the link, copy and paste the info and post it here.. He can do that too.. right? He's lazy

Maybe 2 people being lazy? Lol

His links are to another forum that debates a lot of your questions. They may be right or wrong but they link he gives is related directly to your question. The  other links are are to back his conclusions. You don't have to look. Its a free world. ;0)

April 01, 2021, 07:42:34 AM
Reply #11

Dona

Yes, it is a free world.. We are all free to  clip our toenails at a friends party, blow our nose at the dinner table and fart in an elevator.. But who wants to be that guy

April 01, 2021, 07:59:52 AM
Reply #12

Ziljoe

Yes, it is a free world.. We are all free to  clip our toenails at a friends party, blow our nose at the dinner table and fart in an elevator.. But who wants to be that guy

drool1 I am that guy.....

April 01, 2021, 08:02:13 AM
Reply #13

Dona

Nooo. You are the guy who puts the box of tissues on the dinner table and picks out the toenails from the rug :)

April 01, 2021, 08:07:14 AM
Reply #14

Ziljoe

Nooo. You are the guy who puts the box of tissues on the dinner table and picks out the toenails from the rug :)

Thank you , You are too kind dear Dona.

April 01, 2021, 08:11:22 AM
Reply #15

Dona

Well, I need my toilet cleaned.. Can  ya catch that for me too?

April 01, 2021, 08:16:17 AM
Reply #16

Ziljoe

April 01, 2021, 08:23:48 AM
Reply #17

Dona

April 01, 2021, 08:43:11 AM
Reply #18

Ziljoe

That would be nice or one of these yellow chemical outfits from breaking bad.

We get the odd whiff of your toilet over the other side of the pond !

April 01, 2021, 08:44:46 AM
Reply #19

Dona

That was your breath blowing back in your face..

April 01, 2021, 08:48:32 AM
Reply #20

Ziljoe

Lol. We had better stay on topic , or we will be in trouble. Appreciate the humour tho..

April 01, 2021, 08:54:32 AM
Reply #21

Dona

I wouldnt worry about it.. No one is going to read or comment on this post.. Too many pointless links :)

April 01, 2021, 01:33:57 PM
Reply #22

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
I wouldnt worry about it.. No one is going to read or comment on this post.. Too many pointless links :)

All Posts have to be looked at. And if they are crap Posts I just move on, or have a quick comment and then move on. Im movin on from this one.
DB