April 18, 2024, 07:53:58 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Cut up clothing  (Read 21498 times)

April 03, 2021, 05:38:18 PM
Read 21498 times

Dona

Who cut up the clothing and why? They were freezing to death, yet they have clothing just lying around..cut in half and  only one part taken.

Most puzzling of all is Zena's sweater with the cuff of the sleeve cut off.. Just the cuff.. Why would you do that..?

Would hypothermia cause them to do things like that??

April 03, 2021, 05:50:22 PM
Reply #1

Dona

Nah. I dont think it was hypothermia.. They were oriented enough to know where the tent was and make an effort to go back.. The weren't delusional.

April 03, 2021, 10:44:02 PM
Reply #2

Manti

I can imagine the cuff just getting caught by a branch and tearing

April 04, 2021, 04:07:21 AM
Reply #3

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Who cut up the clothing and why? They were freezing to death, yet they have clothing just lying around..cut in half and  only one part taken.

Most puzzling of all is Zena's sweater with the cuff of the sleeve cut off.. Just the cuff.. Why would you do that..?

How can we possibly know who cut up the clothing ! ?  Or why  ! ? I havent seen any Evidence to suggest why or by whom.
DB

April 04, 2021, 05:15:30 AM
Reply #4

cennetkusu

How can we possibly know who cut up the clothing ! ?  Or why  ! ? I havent seen any Evidence to suggest why or by whom.
My guess is that Mansi might have been there before the investigators got to the scene. Mansi noticed them. And they made some changes on the corpses. Because 25 days is not less. If there is a Mansi settlement close to that area, it is very likely to find those corpses within 25 days. As I've already read, they found the tent with the help of Mansi. Because Mansi already knew their location. But they did not dare to explain what they knew. Because they were already under suspicion. And the fact that Mansi found the bodies before, explains many events. For example, the condition of lanterns and pieces of clothing on snow, and unexplained footprints, etc.
You're alone and desperate. Connect with God, you won't be alone and you're a saint.

April 04, 2021, 06:08:08 AM
Reply #5

Dona

I  agree with you here...  The Mansi  are professional hunters and trackers and  it took them  over 2 months to find people just 200 feet away..Its not like they were 2 miles way..Its not believable.. Seems they they knew but didnt want to be obvious.. That doesnt mean they killed them but, someone was there. I mean look at Rustems body.. What the heck is his arm doing outstretched at a 45 degree angle like that.. Looks like someone grabbed  his arm, flipped him over and just dropped his arm. Thats not the body position of someone freezing, arm outstretched like  that.. Zena too. Her livor mortis is off as well... And they had to have been there very early on as the bodies had not frozen solid yet for them to do that.. And  we have the leg warmer and Mansi strap at the scene...

I think the clothing was cut deliberately, to make it unusable. By whom, I dont know. And I do think they were hiding from someone as that fire should have been a lot bigger. They didnt want to be seen.

What was up with the lanterns? I havent heard anything about that??

April 04, 2021, 06:47:30 AM
Reply #6

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Nah. I dont think it was hypothermia.. They were oriented enough to know where the tent was and make an effort to go back.. The weren't delusional.

Were they headed back?  why?....  Because three were found with heads towards uphill?  If your walking downhill, stop, sit, lay down, and roll over.... is your head facing downhill? 

Or are all these people doing it wrong?

https://images.app.goo.gl/33xnZnjouz2TigR9A

Same with the “single file tracks”.   If I leave the tent 6 hours after you do and follow the same path downhill, would the tracks suggest we moved together at the same time?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 06:56:07 AM by Loose}{Cannon »
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

April 04, 2021, 06:49:27 AM
Reply #7

Dona

I agree.. Plus , they were facing up..originally..

April 04, 2021, 07:01:24 AM
Reply #8

Dona

You say you are a murder theorist.. Who do you think murdered them?

April 04, 2021, 07:18:21 AM
Reply #9

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
You say you are a murder theorist.. Who do you think murdered them?

Me?

April 04, 2021, 07:24:47 AM
Reply #10

Dona

Uhhhh I dont think you are old enough..

April 04, 2021, 07:34:37 AM
Reply #11

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Uhhhh I dont think you are old enough..

Who are you asking Dona?

April 04, 2021, 07:35:29 AM
Reply #12

Dona

April 04, 2021, 07:40:05 AM
Reply #13

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
YOU

I don’t believe they were murdered....  that’s ridiculous.   🤨

April 04, 2021, 07:42:54 AM
Reply #14

Dona

bang1 Yes, they were..

April 04, 2021, 07:48:46 AM
Reply #15

Dona

I mean, just how many temple wounds does it take for you? Even Zena has a bruise to her outer eyebrow/cheek area..

April 04, 2021, 08:05:40 AM
Reply #16

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
I mean, just how many temple wounds does it take for you? Even Zena has a bruise to her outer eyebrow/cheek area..

I would expect several if thrown about like a ragdoll buy natural events having nothing to do with.....  murder. 

Maybe even a twisted neck. 

April 04, 2021, 08:12:27 AM
Reply #17

Dona

And they all landed on the temples?  And Rustem did it TWICE.. amazing..

April 04, 2021, 08:14:13 AM
Reply #18

Dona

And it all happened without a single broken arm or leg. Truly amazing..

April 04, 2021, 08:24:37 AM
Reply #19

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
And they all landed on the temples?  And Rustem did it TWICE.. amazing..

Its fascinating to me how definitive you are based on.. simply having injuries.  Perhaps contact the proper authorities and present them with your detailed analysis report in light of these new found revelations.  🤷🏼‍♂️

April 04, 2021, 08:26:51 AM
Reply #20

Dona

They knew they were dying and didnt put another branch on the fire.. They had 6-7 lying right next to them..

April 04, 2021, 08:27:57 AM
Reply #21

Dona

I'm asking ya..  would you have put another branch on that fire..

April 04, 2021, 08:46:18 AM
Reply #22

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
I'm asking ya..  would you have put another branch on that fire..

Jebus....  you act as if it were a calm summers eve with stacks of seasoned wood on hand.  What part of blizzard, exposed, wind, and dwindling resources is so hard to imagine. Hell, they done stripped all the dead branches on the cedar... you think water logged then frozen wood covered in snow burns like dry hay??  Just how far do you think its smart to venture away from said location in search of more dry branches still clinging to trees and not get lost... how do you know that in of itself didn’t happen hence the separation. I guess its not possible they seeked better protection from the elements in the ravine after having lost two individuals. ...  🤨🤨🤨

The murder theory lacks motive and more importantly disregards critical thinking based on emotion and simplicity. 

April 04, 2021, 08:49:47 AM
Reply #23

cennetkusu

I  agree with you here...  The Mansi  are professional hunters and trackers and  it took them  over 2 months to find people just 200 feet away..Its not like they were 2 miles way..Its not believable.. Seems they they knew but didnt want to be obvious.. That doesnt mean they killed them but, someone was there. I mean look at Rustems body.. What the heck is his arm doing outstretched at a 45 degree angle like that.. Looks like someone grabbed  his arm, flipped him over and just dropped his arm. Thats not the body position of someone freezing, arm outstretched like  that.. Zena too. Her livor mortis is off as well... And they had to have been there very early on as the bodies had not frozen solid yet for them to do that.. And  we have the leg warmer and Mansi strap at the scene...

I think the clothing was cut deliberately, to make it unusable. By whom, I dont know. And I do think they were hiding from someone as that fire should have been a lot bigger. They didnt want to be seen.

What was up with the lanterns? I havent heard anything about that??
One of the lanterns was on the tent and was not covered with snow. This is very strange. The possibility of leaving the Lighthouse Mansi there is great. Because the Dytlov group is unlikely to take the lantern out of the tent and then drop it on the tent. And the other lantern was found 400 meters from the tent. So why would you take the lantern out of the tent and then throw it 400 meters away? You wouldn't take it with you on your way to the dark forest? Probably the Mansi messed up the tent and used lanterns as it was dark inside. Then they left one lantern on the tent and the other 400 meters away. Mansi know the area like the back of their hand and I think they are fearless hunters. I think the Mansi are not far from that area either. But since there were no footprints other than the youth, they found the youth long before February 26th. Sometime between 1-20 February. Snow covered the tracks for days. It is obvious that it was played with the corpses except Rüstem and Zina ... The Mansi did not kill them, but they found the young people long before and played with them. And maybe they know other things about the unknown Force. After all, it's the locals and they can know something.
You're alone and desperate. Connect with God, you won't be alone and you're a saint.

April 04, 2021, 08:58:22 AM
Reply #24

Dona

Oh you meant FLASHLIGHTS.. Yes, I knew about that.. Very odd the Igor would drop his coat too and not pick it up..

Yep, the locals know all thats  going on..

What about the Komi Republic people.They were all right on their border.. Are they hunters too that might have been in the area? Do you know?

April 04, 2021, 09:01:51 AM
Reply #25

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Hunters.....  on a baron mountain called “dont go there” specifically because there is no game there due to lack of vegetation.   😂

April 04, 2021, 09:04:44 AM
Reply #26

Dona

Let me  clarify then.. Nomadic people..

April 04, 2021, 09:08:08 AM
Reply #27

Dona

Incidentally, I dont have a theory..still working thru the evidence..

April 04, 2021, 09:13:20 AM
Reply #28

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Let me  clarify then.. Nomadic people..

Nomadic people....  on a baron mountain called “dont go there” specifically because there is no game there due to lack of vegetation.

Pinpointed them in the worst winter conditions imaginable barely able to see their hands in front of their face.  🤨

April 04, 2021, 09:16:04 AM
Reply #29

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Incidentally, I dont have a theory..still working thru the evidence..

Based on the posts i’ve read, your mind is made up and your cherry picking data to do so.  Just sayin