March 28, 2024, 04:41:03 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Cut up clothing  (Read 19646 times)

April 04, 2021, 09:16:10 AM
Reply #30

Dona

When I go to the store, I pass  a church on the way. That doesnt mean I go to church..

April 04, 2021, 09:24:30 AM
Reply #31

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
When I go to the store, I pass  a church on the way. That doesnt mean I go to church..

Except the church isn’t named dont go there by the very people your implying went there. 

🤨🤨
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

April 04, 2021, 09:28:17 AM
Reply #32

Dona

I didnt say they went there, to hunt or otherwise.. May have just been in the area.. passing by.. could be anything..tracking a lost deer etc.. going in to town or something..

Wern't the group following Mansi ski tracks for a while? Yep

April 04, 2021, 09:31:32 AM
Reply #33

Dona

The searchers also followed Mansi ski tracks for  while.

April 04, 2021, 09:45:29 AM
Reply #34

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
On the mountain....  nope.  They were no longer on any mansi trail. 

It all started at the tent. On that night under those conditions, the only thing that could have pinpointed their location was thermal imaging aircraft.  It didn’t happen. 

April 04, 2021, 09:48:24 AM
Reply #35

Dona

Unless you followed the groups ski tracks.. lol4

April 04, 2021, 09:51:25 AM
Reply #36

Dona

...or someone was expecting you.. Igor did not file a  "flight path" and he veered from the  one he said he was taking.. and camped, right out there, in the open..How could you miss them?

April 04, 2021, 09:58:10 AM
Reply #37

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
I would invite you to study this image once again and tell me this was some kinda meeting place. 

classroom dice online

April 04, 2021, 10:01:50 AM
Reply #38

cennetkusu

I didnt say they went there, to hunt or otherwise.. May have just been in the area.. passing by.. could be anything..tracking a lost deer etc.. going in to town or something..

Unusual events lasted for days in and around the Mount of the Dead. Spherical bodies of orange color were seen. And celestial events like this ... And events that we do not observe, but that the Mansi observed. Probably the Mansi saw these and went there. Mansi were brave and inquisitive. And they found the tent and then the other corpses .....
You're alone and desperate. Connect with God, you won't be alone and you're a saint.

April 04, 2021, 10:05:44 AM
Reply #39

Dona

Thats as good as any meeting place, given the circumstances..

April 04, 2021, 10:08:11 AM
Reply #40

Dona

Unusual events lasted for days in and around the Mount of the Dead. Spherical bodies of orange color were seen. And celestial events like this ... And events that we do not observe, but that the Mansi observed. Probably the Mansi saw these and went there. Mansi were brave and inquisitive. And they found the tent and then the other corpses .....

Possibly... as good a reason as any..

April 04, 2021, 10:12:00 AM
Reply #41

Dona

I would THINK, it would be easier for the CIA to get there thru Komi Republic than going  thru USSR..

April 04, 2021, 10:13:23 AM
Reply #42

Dona

I would invite you to study this image once again and tell me this was some kinda meeting place. 

Let me guess... Hmmm.. You are one of those anti-gravity theorist..??

April 04, 2021, 10:13:54 AM
Reply #43

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Thats as good as any meeting place, given the circumstances..

bigjoke

April 04, 2021, 10:15:07 AM
Reply #44

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

Let me guess... Hmmm.. You are one of those anti-gravity theorist..??

More of a common sense realist actually.   nose1

April 04, 2021, 10:18:35 AM
Reply #45

Dona

It doesnt seem like that... How realist is it to think they froze to death oer a Yeti..Aliens or  a non existent avalanche.. or magi winds etc..ufo's..

April 04, 2021, 10:19:05 AM
Reply #46

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
I would THINK, it would be easier for the CIA to get there thru Komi Republic than going  thru USSR..

My step mother grew up not too far from the incident....  In those days, americans were blamed for everything and visa versa. Some things never change.

April 04, 2021, 10:23:25 AM
Reply #47

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
It doesnt seem like that... How realist is it to think they froze to death oer a Yeti..Aliens or  a non existent avalanche.. or magi winds etc..ufo's..

Welp, some of them DID die from exposure.  I don’t subscribe to the others you list, however a slab slide isn’t far fetched.  Its one of those real things that happen... usually sending you running for your life iffin ya catch my drift. 

April 04, 2021, 10:25:17 AM
Reply #48

Dona

Except that nothing was crushed except the heads and ribs.. Another amazing event!

April 04, 2021, 10:26:37 AM
Reply #49

Dona

Of curse you will have to throw in the anti-gravity theory to get Simon, Luda, Alex and Nick to  the ravine

April 04, 2021, 10:27:56 AM
Reply #50

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
When I read stories about people gone missing in the wild and found dead...  there is alway a chain of unfortunate events that took place leading to a tragic outcome.

April 04, 2021, 10:29:00 AM
Reply #51

Dona

Yeah. most screw ups happen that way..no one single thing but many..

April 04, 2021, 10:31:39 AM
Reply #52

Dona

But you are talking bout a comedy of errors from these intelligent, disciplined experienced hikers.. who would have all had to blunder their way thru this..

April 04, 2021, 10:35:13 AM
Reply #53

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
But you are talking bout a comedy of errors from these intelligent, disciplined experienced hikers.. who would have all had to blunder their way thru this..

Mostly fearless kids with a side order of mother nature and naturally occurring events.  🤷🏼‍♂️

April 04, 2021, 10:37:44 AM
Reply #54

Dona

And which of those stopped them from putting another branch or 2 or 6 on the fire?

April 04, 2021, 10:39:03 AM
Reply #55

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
And which of those stopped them from putting another branch or 2 or 6 on the fire?

Mother nature

April 04, 2021, 10:40:12 AM
Reply #56

Dona

Howz that?

Or cut up warm clothing and the cuff off a sweater?

April 04, 2021, 10:51:55 AM
Reply #57

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Howz that?

Or cut up warm clothing and the cuff off a sweater?

Again...  in those miserable conditions with hypothermia setting in with fingers not cooperating, its a miracle they started a fire at all yet alone sustaining it. Everything on the ground would be soaked to the core with water. Your only option is to break off dead and dry limbs from sizable trees. They did that some meters up into that cedar. At some point, your looking for an alternative means of shelter after two comrades die.

April 04, 2021, 10:57:08 AM
Reply #58

Dona

They werent hypodermic when the started the fire.. They had cut branches, climbed the tree etc.  They  would have put many branches on the fire from the start.. And if they had the wherewithal to   create a den, they would have had the wherewithal to pick up another branch.

April 04, 2021, 11:03:42 AM
Reply #59

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
They werent hypodermic when the started the fire.. They had cut branches, climbed the tree etc.  They  would have put many branches on the fire from the start.. And if they had the wherewithal to   create a den, they would have had the wherewithal to pick up another branch.

Again, you act as if there was an abundance of dry wood stacked for their plucking. I would say if your half dressed with no shoes in negative zero conditions....  your hypothermic.