March 28, 2024, 01:59:38 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Could a Yeti type creature be responsible for everything that happened ! ?  (Read 8038 times)

April 06, 2021, 04:30:15 PM
Read 8038 times

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient

Not sure. We have reports of UFO's and Creature's but not sure if a Creature could surgically remove Eyes  !  ?  We dont know how the Tongue of Dubinina was removed either.
DB

April 06, 2021, 08:58:34 PM
Reply #1

KFinn

Not sure. We have reports of UFO's and Creature's but not sure if a Creature could surgically remove Eyes  !  ?  We dont know how the Tongue of Dubinina was removed either.

It says this video has been blocked by my country :(  Stupid 'Murica messing things up!!!
-Ren

April 07, 2021, 01:14:50 AM
Reply #2

Nigel Evans

Unlikely imo. E.g. when they fled the tent they left an ice axe and a wood axe behind.

April 07, 2021, 04:44:23 PM
Reply #3

sarapuk

It says this video has been blocked by my country :(  Stupid 'Murica messing things up!!!

Basically its a Documentary on Big Foot type Creatures and there is a clip of the Dyatlov Incident with the suggestion that such a Creature was responsible for all that happened to the Dyatlov Group. But has Nigel says, unlikely.
DB

April 08, 2021, 02:56:53 PM
Reply #4

marieuk

Interesting.  Unfortunately, I had problems with the sound for some of it - did they say there was evidence that their bodies had been mauled? 

April 09, 2021, 11:39:13 AM
Reply #5

sarapuk

Interesting.  Unfortunately, I had problems with the sound for some of it - did they say there was evidence that their bodies had been mauled?

There was a mention. I guess they are just going by the Autopsy Reports. There are plenty of scratch marks and obvioulsy the serious bodily injuries .
DB

April 09, 2021, 02:19:34 PM
Reply #6

marieuk