Theories Discussion > The stove

Evening Otorten

(1/4) > >>

Lampe7:
Isn't the quiz of the Evening Otorten surprisingly.
"can 9 hikers get by with one stove and a blanket?"

Because, the only thing, which they had at this night was a stove = fire place and a blanket = den. And they couldn't.

What do you think?

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Lampe7 on March 18, 2021, 11:15:28 AM ---Isn't the quiz of the Evening Otorten surprisingly.

Because, the only thing, which they had at this night was a stove = fire place and a blanket = den. And they couldn't.

What do you think?

--- End quote ---

Well the Dyatlov Group knew what they were letting themselves in for on the expedition. They knew the kind of weather to expect. Obviously what they didnt expect is the Event that happened and took their lives. So I dont think there is anything untoward in what they said about the Stove and Blanket.

Lampe7:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on March 18, 2021, 12:02:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lampe7 on March 18, 2021, 11:15:28 AM ---Isn't the quiz of the Evening Otorten surprisingly.

What do you think?

--- End quote ---

Well the Dyatlov Group knew what they were letting themselves in for on the expedition. They knew the kind of weather to expect. Obviously what they didnt expect is the Event that happened and took their lives. So I dont think there is anything untoward in what they said about the Stove and Blanket.

--- End quote ---

True. We are on the same page.
That wouldn't make sense if the Dyatlov group would write it. But someone else?

And yes, I only focus on this, because it is the only question without an answer on this paper and somehow you can bring it into relation with the event that happens after.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Lampe7 on March 18, 2021, 12:08:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on March 18, 2021, 12:02:53 PM ---

What do you think?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

True. We are on the same page.
That wouldn't make sense if the Dyatlov group would write it. But someone else?

And yes, I only focus on this, because it is the only question without an answer on this paper and somehow you can bring it into relation with the event that happens after.

--- End quote ---

The Evening Otorten has been the subject of much speculation. We have never been presented with the original paper only a copy. And its possible that some of it is missing. According to one of the Searchers the original paper was pinned to a part of the Tent near the Entrance, which is interesting in itself.

Manti:
I don't know why but I always assumed they wrote the Evening Otorten to leave at Mt. Otorten for other expeditions to find.

Hence the attempted humor.. And maybe they weren't ready with it. But it has some strange details.. "Armenian quiz"? Was Semyon Armenian? Also "Khibina group"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version