Theories Discussion > General Discussion

The Search

(1/2) > >>

KathleenDSmith1:
Everyone and Teddy:

This regarding the Search parties and what was 2 month span...remember the 10 feet of snow...but how if 2nd shift through 5th shift constantly searching????  sending images;

1st Shift : UPI February 23 - March 9 : Bodies found on 27 Feb 1959 :Doroshenko and Krivonischenko and Igor Dyatlov, Zina Kolmogorova

Four 4 day lapse to the next search
                                                         Body found on 5 Mar 1959 : Rustem Slobodin

2nd Shift: UPI March 13-23
3rd Shift : UPI March 24 - April 6
4rd Shift : UPI April 6-17
5th Shift : UPI April 17-27
6th Shift : UPI April 27 - May 8
                                                          Bodies found on 5 May 1959 :Lyuda Dubinina, Kolevatov, Zolotaryov and Thibeaux-Brignolle

Thanks
Kathleen Dee Smith

Teddy:

--- Quote from: KathleenDSmith1 on May 02, 2024, 07:04:30 PM ---but how if 2nd shift through 5th shift consently search??????

--- End quote ---

I sense a question here but I am not quite sure what it is. You mean how come they didn't find them if they searched consistently?
Remember no one has ever done this before, and with an absent investigator. This is why Ortyukov (military) took over.
But yes, many people ask how could Slobodin's body be missed for 6 days if he laid in a straight line between Kolmogorova and Dyatlov? This will remain a rhetorical question, no one can explain what was going on on the pass. Scratch this, they are trying to explain, Askinadzi says he didn't think (or maybe hope) they will find anything. I believe all of them were with this mentality, they knew the task at hand, but didn't believe it's happening.

There is much more information and photos from the search:

NAMES

https://dyatlovpass.com/rescuers#groups

PHOTOS

1st shift UPI February 23 - March 9

2nd shift UPI March 13-23

3rd shift UPI March 24 - April 6

4th shift UPI April 6-17

5th shift UPI April 17-27

6th shift UPI April 27 - May 8

Axelrod:

--- Quote from: Teddy on May 02, 2024, 09:35:23 PM ---I sense a question here but I am not quite sure what it is. You mean how come they didn't find them if they searched consistently?

--- End quote ---

I had an assumption that the Mansi realized that they were getting a good salary for searching (this can be seen in the radiogram), and they had no other ways to earn that kind of money
therefore, it is beneficial for them to search as long as possible. And so they found everyone on the last day, when the next day they wanted to cancel the search, at least for Mansi.

I asked Askinadzi this question, but he doubts this option.

Teddy:

--- Quote from: Axelrod on May 03, 2024, 05:03:37 AM ---I asked Askinadzi this question, but he doubts this option.

--- End quote ---

So do I.

GlennM:
 A little foot dragging is permissable back then. After all the snow gets deep.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version