March 28, 2024, 08:23:47 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Reopening the Dyatlov Pass Case  (Read 27288 times)

October 13, 2019, 10:06:33 PM
Reply #90

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
"Where would you find evidence to support that though?"
https://dyatlovpass.com/rocket-2

The metal chunk/fragment was tested and was found to be compromised of an aluminum alloy created/invented/used much later then 1959.
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

October 14, 2019, 01:26:19 AM
Reply #91

Nigel Evans

The metal chunk/fragment was tested and was found to be compromised of an aluminum alloy created/invented/used much later then 1959.
Looks like the Urals are regularly used for military testing?

October 14, 2019, 02:07:36 AM
Reply #92

tekumze

Hi there. I agree that Ivanov never told the whole story and took it to his grave and that his apology to the relatives was genuine. But you don't offer a theory of fire orbs firing heat rays based on dead people, lights in the sky and burnt tree tops. So either he was making it up (disingenuous) or he saw clear evidence that he couldn't discuss. Ditto Okishev who in his interview was happy to detail many aspects of the case including for example naming the military officers who he personally met, but nothing on what might have happened, nothing on Ivanov's theory or the justifications for it. As if Okishev and Ivanov never met, never discussed the case.
[Nigel Evans quote]

This is not so unusual. Above all, we must be aware that the characteristic of homo sapiens is that they lie. People lie even when they are convinced that they are telling the truth. Because it is important to remember that the human brain works 80% on the emotional level and only 20% on the rational level. Speech itself is a very limited means of communication. And the moment we start talking about anything, everything is based on self-interest, self-image, limited historical memory, social expectations, personal fetishes and, of course, fear that is, to a lesser extent, conditioned by genetic predisposition and most of it forced from the social environment. Especially by the current authority over the territory, that is the state. In doing so, the state uses two levers for the decisive factors, namely the apparatus of coercion (the military, the police and the executive judiciary) and religion, with their manipulative assumptions of creating ethics and morals by the ruling class when necessary  in society according to their wishes for manipulation of the masses of the people.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 02:11:48 AM by tekumze »

October 14, 2019, 06:41:54 AM
Reply #93

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Looked all over the case files for 'burnt tree tops'.....   found nothin.    dunno1
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

October 14, 2019, 08:12:42 AM
Reply #94

Nigel Evans

October 14, 2019, 10:15:59 AM
Reply #95

Nigel Evans

It occurs to me that an alternative explanation as to the cause of this burning is plumes of chemical vapour from rocket fuel.

October 14, 2019, 11:37:40 PM
Reply #96

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient

I was thinking more about evidence of a mistaken retaliatory launch rather than evidence of a missile.

Regards
Star man

October 14, 2019, 11:43:55 PM
Reply #97

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Hi there. I agree that Ivanov never told the whole story and took it to his grave and that his apology to the relatives was genuine. But you don't offer a theory of fire orbs firing heat rays based on dead people, lights in the sky and burnt tree tops. So either he was making it up (disingenuous) or he saw clear evidence that he couldn't discuss. Ditto Okishev who in his interview was happy to detail many aspects of the case including for example naming the military officers who he personally met, but nothing on what might have happened, nothing on Ivanov's theory or the justifications for it. As if Okishev and Ivanov never met, never discussed the case.
[Nigel Evans quote]

This is not so unusual. Above all, we must be aware that the characteristic of homo sapiens is that they lie. People lie even when they are convinced that they are telling the truth. Because it is important to remember that the human brain works 80% on the emotional level and only 20% on the rational level. Speech itself is a very limited means of communication. And the moment we start talking about anything, everything is based on self-interest, self-image, limited historical memory, social expectations, personal fetishes and, of course, fear that is, to a lesser extent, conditioned by genetic predisposition and most of it forced from the social environment. Especially by the current authority over the territory, that is the state. In doing so, the state uses two levers for the decisive factors, namely the apparatus of coercion (the military, the police and the executive judiciary) and religion, with their manipulative assumptions of creating ethics and morals by the ruling class when necessary  in society according to their wishes for manipulation of the masses of the people.

I think you are right.  An interesting summary.  Integrating into the dpi to help understand the events is the problem though. 

Regards
Star man

October 15, 2019, 05:44:00 AM
Reply #98

tekumze

I think you are right.  An interesting summary.  Integrating into the dpi to help understand the events is the problem though. 

Regards
Star man
[/quote]

Integrating anything into DPI to help understand the events is the problem though. We need to find out what was true and what wasn't. And so we need the tools (mentally) to discover and understand past events. And it's just a tool. How anyone knows how to use it is another question ...

October 16, 2019, 08:43:25 AM
Reply #99

Per Inge Oestmoen

On the contrary, there is huge public interest.  That is why world wide web sites like this one are focused on the Dyatlov incident.  The background info on this site shows that relatives and friends of the Dyatlov group were pressing the investigators for answers, and obviously still do, because the authorities are now going through the motions of 'reopening' the case.  A lot has changed in Russia since 1995.  The KBG no longer exists, for one thing.  Issues that couldn't be discussed publicly at the time are now openly talked about.  It is a matter of public interest to find out what happened to the group, as it might help to prevent another similar tragedy.

The Russian government has no interest in divulging its secrets. If the truth came out, it would only result in bad publicity and anger towards the government even if those who orchestrated and executed the elimination of the Dyatlov group are now long gone. If the case is ever reopened, it is likely that a new investigation will be staged to reach the same conclusion as before. Sad to say as it is, but this is the probable outcome.

October 17, 2019, 03:34:37 AM
Reply #100

tekumze

Per Inge Oestmoen  thumb1 I agree with you more or less. It is total nonsense to believe this what are someones wants to persuade in every way to the public. That nine young people have died because they catch a cold and that they stumbled and hit. Nine people basically don't die together once overnight just so  ... on average ... but with a little help it could happend...

October 23, 2019, 02:32:39 PM
Reply #101

tekumze

February 09, 2020, 10:27:46 AM
Reply #102

Jean Daniel Reuss

Theories Discussion > General Discussion > Re: Reopening the Dyatlov Pass Case : page 3, Reply # 85

.....The fact is that in the case of the Dyatlov, a story of some "facts" was created in the 1960s. And today we are all working together on the illusion they created to conceal certain facts. In fact, we are dealing with the story of a system that was created to cover up the real facts. We will never know exactly what. For it is more than obvious that the transition from the system did not disappear completely from 1960s. Just by reading the interviews of people who were historically present at the time of this tragedy, it is clear to every forensic profiler that all these people are telling in the name of the truth (and really believing it) a story that the public should actually hear.
And, in fact, maybe the story only became intensely complicated because it was in someone's interest to make it complicated to cover up the simplicity of the event. If we listen to Mr. Tumanov (our pathologists agree with him), then from the very beginning, the story is different. But not then and not today is it in the interest to tell a different story. And throughout the history of criminology it has always been so necessary to follow the flow of concealment. Those who have an interest in concealing and misleading will lead us to the culprit, and many times it is he himself.
For starters, it should be done with the story that they were alone on the slope that night. And there were no yeti, extraterrestrials or anything like that from children's fairy tales, but someone or something that made the state government of the time intertwine this whole story. And they knew exactly what...

Dear tekumze
 1) • First a small unimportant note.
You write: "In fact, we are dealing with the story of a system that was created to cover up the real facts".

I also think that the "real facts" were classified, but that the USSR under the government of Nikita Khrushchev, the concealment of military secrecy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secrecy#Military_secrecy), was not very different in all the other countries that have an army (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel).

Indeed the concealment of state secrets is justified because the effectiveness of any military means is increased if it is not known by the enemy.

2) •• I propose a reconstruction that completes your opinion.

I do not know if my theory is right, but it has the merit and the interest to be consistent with all that is exhibited on the Dyatlovpass.com website.
My text is long to read because to compensate for the "flow of concealment" it is unavoidable to write a detailed argumentation which is here :  ( Reply #15 )

https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=411.0

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Jean Daniel Reuss

Rational guidance =

• There is nothing supernatural and mysterious about the injuries suffered by the Dyatlov group. They are all consistent with an attack by a group of professional killers who wanted to take the lives of the nine  [Per Inge Oestmoen].

• Now let us search for answers to: WHO ? WHY ? HOW ?

• The scenario must be consistent with the historical, political and psychological  contexts.

• The solution takes in consideration all known findings.