March 28, 2024, 03:19:45 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Clothes  (Read 35263 times)

April 10, 2019, 03:34:12 AM
Reply #90

Nigel Evans

Every theory fits several things and not the others.
The ball lightning theory explains all the evidence? As does the military involvement theory? (I like a combination of the two).

Kolevatov clearly has no eyes on the photo from the stream, then in the autopsy his eyeballs are described as presentNot so, the pathologist said - "The skin is missing in the area of the eye sockets and eyebrows, exposing the facial bone; the soft tissue around the edge of the exposed bone is limp, smooth and slightly raised. The eyeballs are wrinkled and sunken into the eye sockets."There's no photographic evidence to challenge that.

April 10, 2019, 07:58:09 AM
Reply #91

Clacon

So....the military is testing some kind of electromagnetic weapon, which kills the hikers and they cover it up?

Or they know about the "balls of light" which killed the hikers and they cover it up so no one asks questions about the balls of light?

Or, the hikers are killed by someone other than the military and it is covered up to spare relations with Native tribes.

I would expect there to be more burns on the skin of all the hikers, not just the 2 Yuris' though, if it was indeed the 2 options above. Unless....the superficial injuries to faces and hands are burns, they just don't look like burns because the skin froze soon after?

As for Kolevatov's eyes - I suppose we can only see one side of his face in the Ravine photo, but it appears that the eyeball IS absent. Perhaps the coroner is speaking about the other eyeball OR got confused with Thibo….according to the pics - that's exactly how I would describe THIBO'S eyes.

April 10, 2019, 09:35:01 AM
Reply #92

Nigel Evans

So....the military is testing some kind of electromagnetic weapon, which kills the hikers and they cover it up?
I like the idea that there was a radar signature from Semyon's Plane 2 which they fired missiles at. That gives you nitric exposure. then they have to observe what's going on which includes tracked vehicles.
Or they know about the "balls of light" which killed the hikers and they cover it up so no one asks questions about the balls of light?Not imo.

Or, the hikers are killed by someone other than the military and it is covered up to spare relations with Native tribes.Not imo.
I would expect there to be more burns on the skin of all the hikers, not just the 2 Yuris' though, if it was indeed the 2 options above. Unless....the superficial injuries to faces and hands are burns, they just don't look like burns because the skin froze soon after?It's a feature of lightning strikes (on people) that the hit can vapourise the outer clothing leaving the victim dead, naked or near so but without burns. Now the clothing doesn't always vapourise but is found elsewhere in burnt pieces which of course is a very good fit for the DPI.

As for Kolevatov's eyes - I suppose we can only see one side of his face in the Ravine photo, but it appears that the eyeball IS absent. Perhaps the coroner is speaking about the other eyeball OR got confused with Thibo….according to the pics - that's exactly how I would describe THIBO'S eyes.Your eyes are mainly filled with gel and fluid, lose that and they could get quite small. Shrunken eyes could mean anything.

April 10, 2019, 01:41:19 PM
Reply #93

Ehtnisba

Every theory fits several things and not the others.
The ball lightning theory explains all the evidence? As does the military involvement theory? (I like a combination of the two).

Kolevatov clearly has no eyes on the photo from the stream, then in the autopsy his eyeballs are described as presentNot so, the pathologist said - "The skin is missing in the area of the eye sockets and eyebrows, exposing the facial bone; the soft tissue around the edge of the exposed bone is limp, smooth and slightly raised. The eyeballs are wrinkled and sunken into the eye sockets."There's no photographic evidence to challenge that.

Ok so actually Kolevatov in the stream looks like with no eyes  but he looks like this because all other tissues are missing, like eyelids. I think now I got it, because I was expecting to see eyelids in the photo and imagibed the sunken wrinkled eyeballs under the preserved eyelids.
Homo homini lupus est!

April 10, 2019, 01:44:58 PM
Reply #94

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient

Or they know about the "balls of light" which killed the hikers and they cover it up so no one asks questions about the balls of light?

Or, the hikers are killed by someone other than the military and it is covered up to spare relations with Native tribes.

I would expect there to be more burns on the skin of all the hikers, not just the 2 Yuris' though, if it was indeed the 2 options above. Unless....the superficial injuries to faces and hands are burns, they just don't look like burns because the skin froze soon after?

As for Kolevatov's eyes - I suppose we can only see one side of his face in the Ravine photo, but it appears that the eyeball IS absent. Perhaps the coroner is speaking about the other eyeball OR got confused with Thibo….according to the pics - that's exactly how I would describe THIBO'S eyes.

A lot of the injuries could suggest some type of Electrical Event.The Soviets did not have the technology in those days to make an ELECTROMAGNETIC WEAPON, or any other type of Electrical Weapon capable of causing the injuries that were found on some of the Dyatlov bodies.
How could the Authorities know that 'Balls OF Light' killed the hikers  ! ?
If the Authorities had proof that the Dyatlov Group had been murdered by a local Tribe, I think the reaction would have be swift and probably violent, and it would have been published to the public at large.
DB

April 11, 2019, 06:53:49 AM
Reply #95

Clacon

We simply don't know what type of weapons they were testing back then, or even now. Technology used by the Military or whoever the powers that be are, are completely shrouded in mystery and protected at all costs.

I mean - sure they are conspiracy theories, but just think about "The Bell" supposedly tested by the Nazis; or even more relevantly, Area 51. I don't think we will ever know what goes on there. We don't even know if supposed UFO's are our own technology or alien. That's how secretive they are. Even "cloaking" technology - we only have tidbits or rumours....meanwhile, cloaked aircraft could be flying over our heads as we speak!  As it is now, so it was then. And probably even more so as it was the era of the Cold War.

I'm not fully behind selling this idea of an electromagnetic weapon, but it could be a possibility.

Regarding the Native tribes murder theory, it could be a possibility too. As far as I know, there was no retribution to the Khanty for the murders of non-Natives in the 1930's was there?
I think the government would wish to preserve relations with Native tribes. It is such a remote area. I think they pretty much regard it as their land; their rules.

Kind of like that missionary who was murdered by locals on an island near India I think it was, maybe last year?? The authorities didn't do anything, mostly because he had been warned not to go there, but went anyway and ended up being murdered.

Covering up a possible murder by Natives in the Ural mountains I think, would be paramount to preserving relations with the tribes and preserving peace. If it was exposed, there would be chaos, perhaps serious fighting and mass murder - non-Natives would seek vengeance....it would just be a political nightmare. I would think they'd like to keep it quiet to prevent this violent reaction??

April 11, 2019, 01:15:54 PM
Reply #96

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
We simply don't know what type of weapons they were testing back then, or even now. Technology used by the Military or whoever the powers that be are, are completely shrouded in mystery and protected at all costs.

I mean - sure they are conspiracy theories, but just think about "The Bell" supposedly tested by the Nazis; or even more relevantly, Area 51. I don't think we will ever know what goes on there. We don't even know if supposed UFO's are our own technology or alien. That's how secretive they are. Even "cloaking" technology - we only have tidbits or rumours....meanwhile, cloaked aircraft could be flying over our heads as we speak!  As it is now, so it was then. And probably even more so as it was the era of the Cold War.

I'm not fully behind selling this idea of an electromagnetic weapon, but it could be a possibility.

Regarding the Native tribes murder theory, it could be a possibility too. As far as I know, there was no retribution to the Khanty for the murders of non-Natives in the 1930's was there?
I think the government would wish to preserve relations with Native tribes. It is such a remote area. I think they pretty much regard it as their land; their rules.

Kind of like that missionary who was murdered by locals on an island near India I think it was, maybe last year?? The authorities didn't do anything, mostly because he had been warned not to go there, but went anyway and ended up being murdered.

Covering up a possible murder by Natives in the Ural mountains I think, would be paramount to preserving relations with the tribes and preserving peace. If it was exposed, there would be chaos, perhaps serious fighting and mass murder - non-Natives would seek vengeance....it would just be a political nightmare. I would think they'd like to keep it quiet to prevent this violent reaction??

Have you ever heard it said thats its IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP A SECRET  ! ?  The Rulers of Egypt tried hard to protect their dead and treasures, but failed. Someone inevitably talks eventually. Do you know what I mean ! ? NO ELECTRICAL WEAPONS were used in the Dyatlov Incident, certainly non by humans. By all accounts from many in the West the Soviets were ruthless in dealing with their adversaries or enemies. So why would they treat a tribe of murderous locals any differently ! ? If the Mansi had murdered those 9 Dyatlov people then they would have been dealt with swiftly and probably violently.
DB

February 05, 2021, 11:15:39 AM
Reply #97

beanie07

Sorry to necromance this thread.. but the clothes study by Vietnamka gave a thought.
The following is the proposed scenario:
1. Something catastrophic (harsh weather, ice slab?) destroys the tent, and injures the occupants inside
2. Some of them cut the tent to come out, but the wind is strong and weather is awful
3. Rustem, who suffered a fractured skull, perhaps becomes delirious, wanders into the dark (that explains his light clothing)
4. Igor and Zina realises this in a while and gave chase (that explains their light clothing too) - acute phase of stress
5. The 2 Yuris followed up too, but were only slightly better clothed. Rav4 stays to salvage the tent.
6. The 3 (igor, zina, rustem) got lost in the dark and bad weather and succumbed to the cold
7. The 2 yuris couldnt find the 3, but made it to the cedar, decided to start a fire to catch anyone's attention.
8. Perhaps the weather got worse n this is when Rav4 decides to abandon tent n also to go search their friends (they saw the fire). This also explains why they are better dressed as they stayed at the tent longer. They could even be removing some of the snow slab on their tents at this point (thus the little snow found later by the rescuers?)
9. When Rav4 reaches the cedar, the 2 Yuris had succumbed to the cold as well.
10. Rav 4 scavenges Yuris clothes, n decide to move deeper into the woods to find better shelter.
11.  They manage to build a den (for 4).. and were somewhat beginning to relax a bit (this explains some of the unused warm clothing in their pockets or on the floor)
12. Something catastrophic happens to Rav4 and killed them all (this explains the severe injuries found specifically on the 4 of them as they are also found in close proximity)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 11:27:20 AM by beanie07 »