Victims and Case Files > Case Files

Inspection Of The Tent

<< < (3/9) > >>

CalzagheChick:
Mind. Blown.  twitch7

Galina, what other MAJOR discrepancies have you found in the case files like this?

Vietnamka:

--- Quote from: CalzagheChick on May 25, 2018, 02:25:13 PM ---Mind. Blown.  twitch7

Galina, what other MAJOR discrepancies have you found in the case files like this?

--- End quote ---
A lot. But for me much more important to find explanation.  dr Schultz can just notice the discrepancies, pediatrician must know how to treat it  tongue2
Why I m here? Because your brain is not full of some crazy  theories and myths like story about a golden tooth. Not yet)) you can see some situation better and I would like to discuss  with you.

Per Inge Oestmoen let me answer for one question here. It's about a "myph".
This area was never closed! I know at least two groups visited the Pass the same year, 1959. One report is published in the on-line laibrory of touristic reports.  I can provid it to Teddy if you are interesting.

Vietnamka:
How it was possible to report about expertise before it was done?
I can see two possibilities.
1) expertise has not done yet, this "masters" provided not confirmed information to the top. I'm not sure the real expertise could show  "different" result. This expertise can be fake.
2) they are talking about another expertise which could be done in lab of Ministry of Internal Affairs or Miletarry lab. Ivanov had enough time  to do it (from 3d to 16 of March) . May be this is a reasone for  absence of piece of tent's fabric.
 The next my question was - who are this guys? Could they lie?

cz:

--- Quote from: Vietnamka on May 25, 2018, 08:29:23 PM ---How it was possible to report about expertise before it was done?
I can see two possibilities.
1) expertise has not done yet, this "masters" provided not confirmed information to the top. I'm not sure the real expertise could show  "different" result. This expertise can be fake.
2) they are talking about another expertise which could be done in lab of Ministry of Internal Affairs or Miletarry lab. Ivanov had enough time  to do it (from 3d to 16 of March) . May be this is a reasone for  absence of piece of tent's fabric.
 The next my question was - who are this guys? Could they lie?

--- End quote ---

The tent was brought to Ivdel on March 3rd. As far as I know, Ivanov first believed that the damage was due to an attack from the outside. It was only when a woman, who was a taylor coming to fix his uniform, stepped into his office that he learned that the cuts were made from within. I do not know when exactly this happened. Possibly, this opinion, which is an expert's opinion in a way, is being referred to here. In the document you pointed out, it sounds as if the opinion of a forensic expert is meant, which may not be the case. So, this is just an idea...

Per Inge Oestmoen:

--- Quote from: cz on May 27, 2018, 04:17:54 PM ---The tent was brought to Ivdel on March 3rd. As far as I know, Ivanov first believed that the damage was due to an attack from the outside. It was only when a woman, who was a taylor coming to fix his uniform, stepped into his office that he learned that the cuts were made from within. I do not know when exactly this happened. Possibly, this opinion, which is an expert's opinion in a way, is being referred to here. In the document you pointed out, it sounds as if the opinion of a forensic expert is meant, which may not be the case. So, this is just an idea...

--- End quote ---

That is the story, yes.

But in addition to that rather unscientific judgment in itself, there is another problem: If the tent was cut from the inside, it does not mean that the students did the cutting. And nothing tells us that they left the tent through these cuts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version