March 28, 2024, 11:30:53 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Letter from Moisei Akselrod fo Elena and Alexei Koskin (Feb.19, 1990)  (Read 1536 times)

November 20, 2023, 10:21:44 AM
Read 1536 times

Axelrod

I decided now to publish an early leffer from my relative to young researchers in early 1990x:
(we haven't stored this text as second exemplar, it is form Dyatlov fund)
---
M. Axelrod's letter to the Koskins who found the declassified case (from the Zinoviev archive), in February 1990, so to speak, from the «Mesozoic era»:

Lena and Alexey!

I carefully read everything that is written in the general notebook. It is a pity that I did not know all this before, because, in my opinion, the information read can be built into some kind of version. This version would be quite complete, if I repeat, the prosecutor on the spot very carefully recorded what was in the tent, where everything lay, and it would be possible to establish who slept where.

I would also like to know in what position were the sticks on which the tent was stretched. But this is not. So:

1. Symmetrical parallel rib fractures in Dubinina. I remembered that the tent stood on upside down skis. I know from experience that clothes, sleeping bags, and even more so, cloth blankets are not enough so that when spending the night on loosened snow (and it wasn’t a hole there – it’s impossible to do it – but the platform is leveled towards the top) it’s impossible not to feel the skis pressed into the body. The fractures could have been from a sharp throw on the skis of Lyuda, who was sleeping on her stomach (or turned on her stomach). Check with her parents or brother if she had such a habit. I believe that she, as a girl, was not placed at the entrance. Most likely, Zolotaryov was lying at the entrance – the oldest, professional tourism instructor. He has fractures on the right, which means that he was lying facing the entrance to the tent, and pressed his back against his neighbor (or neighbor), and this is a natural posture of a person in the cold. Note that these two – Dubinina and Zolotaryov, suffered almost more than others.

2. The latter is important to note, since on the one hand Dyatlov and Kolmogorova had no injuries and, on the other hand, it was at the far end of the tent that Dyatlov’s camera and a bag with documents belonged to the leader and Kolmogorova’s diary were lying. It seems that this is where they slept and where the impact of something was minimal.

3. Kolya Thibeaux was emphatically careless and undemanding to comfort. This was our hiking chic. I admit that a log lay under his head – hence the dent. And if not a log, then something solid.

4. Please pay attention to… longitudinal marks and hemorrhages on the hips – these are skis, since warm clothes were mainly folded under the wall.

5. I think the above is enough to conclude that the force on the guys was in the tent. And this, and not just light or sound, injured their will and common sense.

6. But what was it and why is it uneven along the length of the tent. Remember, the tent stood on a leveled area. So, the height h along its length, which is about 4 meters, could be uneven. Naturally, the guys were looking for an even place with a minimum amount of work to prepare an overnight stay, and I admit that the maximum height of the ledge was at its far end. And there a wave (explosive) – rolled over the tent. But at the front end, it, not fixed along the bottom, (and in winter only slopes were stretched on ski poles) could be lifted and then thrown back with force. Maybe it was with the whole tent, but at the far end it was weaker, although it was enough for Zina's face to be broken. Although not like that, the face was not broken – it was in the blood, but where the blood came from – the doctors did not indicate.

7. The situation could tell a lot, but it is not fixed.

8. The fact that Igor lay down on the edge is normal for the leader of the group – he took on the inconvenience and cold, and therefore he was in a fur jacket.

9. I admit that someone with them – either Thibeaux or Dubinina – could not immediately move, which is why there were 8, not 9 tracks in the snow.

10. If this information had been known then, 31 years ago, I think that meat could have been grown on this skeleton.

11. With regard to radioactive dust, I would like to note that the winds from the slope blow on the cedar and it was there that everything that was on the slope was swept away. Therefore, it is natural that the background on the guys was elevated. This could be verified, and even now with a dosimeter, I believe, it can be seen that at the foot the term is higher than at the top.

Thank you for letting me read this.

With respect and gratitude to your souls and memory. 19.02.90.

P.S. 12. The stated version explains why the traces from the tent came in two groups and why the slopes of the tent had to be torn open. The fact is that it was impossible to get out of the tent through the entrance, at which three lay in groans, pain, wounds. Then the tent was ripped open. One of the three, most likely Thibeaux or Lyuda, could not walk. Therefore, there are eight tracks. Slobodin died, apparently not instantly, under the stones and chest a layer of either snow or ice, 70 – 80 mm.
---
RUSSIAN ORIGINAL (w/o drawing):

Лена и Алексей!

Я внимательно прочитал всё, что написано в общей тетрадке. Очень жаль, что не знал всего этого раньше, так как, по-моему, прочитанную информацию можно выстроить в какую-то версию. Эта версия была бы достаточно полной, если бы повторяюсь, прокурор на месте очень внимательно зафиксировал, что было в палатке, где что лежало и можно было бы установить, кто где спал.

Хотелось бы ещё знать, в каком положении были палки, на которые была растянута палатка. Но этого нет. Итак:

1. Симметричные параллельные переломы рёбер у Дубининой. Вспомнил, палатка стояла на лыжах перевёрнутых. По опыту знаю, что одежды, спальники, а тем более, одеял суконных недостаточно, чтобы при ночёвке на взрыхлённом снегу (а ведь там была не яма – это невозможно сделать – а выровнена площадка в сторону вершины) не возможно не почувствовать вдавливающиеся в тело лыжи. Переломы могли быть от резкого броска на лыжи спящей на животе (или повернувшейся на живот) Люды. Уточнить у родителей или брата, была ли у неё такая привычка. Полагаю, что её, как девочку, положили не у входа. Скорее всего, у входа лежал Золотарёв – самый старший, профессиональный инструктор по туризму. У него переломы справа, значит, он лежал лицом к входу в палатку, а спиной прижимался к соседу (или соседке) и это естественная поза человека в холоде. Отметим, что эти двое – Дубинина и Золотарёв, пострадали едва ли не сильнее других.

2. Последнее важно отметить, так как с одной стороны Дятлов и Колмогорова не имели травм и, с другой стороны, именно в дальнем конце палатки лежали фотоаппарат Дятлова и сумка с документами – принадлежность руководителя и дневник Колмогоровой. Похоже, именно там они спали и там воздействие чего-то было минимальным.

3. Коля Тибо был подчёркнуто небрежен и нетребователен к комфорту. В этом был наш пеший туристский шик. Допускаю, что у него под головой лежало полено – отсюда и вмятина. А если не полено, то что-либо твёрдое.

4. Прошу обратить внимание на… продольные следы и кровоизлияния на бёдрах – это лыжи, так как тёплые вещи в основном складывались под стенку.

5. Думаю, указанного выше достаточно, чтобы сделать вывод, что силовое воздействие на ребят было именно в палатке. И это, а не только свет или звук, травмировало их волю и здравый смысл.

6. Но что это было и почему неравномерно по длине палатки. Вспомним, палатка стояла на выровненной площадке. Так вот, высота h по длине её, а это около 4-х метров, могла быть неравномерной. Естественно, что ребята искали место поровней с минимумом объёма работ по подготовке ночлега, и допускаю, что максимальная высота уступа была у дальнего её конца. И там волна (взрывная) – перекатилась через палатку. А вот у переднего торца её, не закреплённую по днищу, (а зимой на лыжных палках растягивались только скаты) могло приподнять и потом с силой бросить обратно. Может это было со всей палаткой, но в дальнем торце слабее, хотя и хватило, чтобы у Зины было разбито лицо. Хотя не так, не разбито лицо – оно было в крови, а откуда кровь – медики не указали.

7. О многом могло бы рассказать положение, но оно не зафиксировано.

8. То, что Игорь лёг с краю, нормально для руководителя группы – неудобство и холод он взял на себя, и поэтому он был в душегрейке меховой.

9. Допускаю, что кто-то у них – или Тибо, или Дубинина – сразу не смог передвигаться, вот почему на снегу было 8, а не 9 следов.

10. Если бы эту информацию знать тогда, 31 год тому назад, думаю, что на этот скелет можно было бы нарастить мясо.

11. В отношении радиоактивной пыли я хотел бы отметить, что ветры со склона дуют на кедр и именно туда сметало всё, что было на склоне. Поэтому естественно, что фон на ребятах был повышенный. Это можно было проверить, да и сейчас с дозиметром, полагаю, можно убедиться – то у подножия срок выше, чем на вершине.

Спасибо, что дали всё это мне прочесть.

С уважением и благодарностью к Вашим душам и памяти. 19.02.90.

P.S. 12. Изложенная версия объясняет, почему следы от палатки шли двумя группами и почему пришлось вспороть скаты палатки. Дело в том, что выбраться из палатки через вход, у которого в стонах, боли, ранах лежали трое, было нельзя. Тогда и была вспорота палатка. Кто-то из троих, скорее всего Тибо или Люда, не мог идти. Поэтому следов – восемь. Слободин умер, видимо не мгновенно, под камнями и грудью слой не то снега, не то льда, 70 – 80 мм.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 10:28:21 AM by Axelrod »