April 18, 2024, 07:49:32 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: A most likely explanation  (Read 12494 times)

January 16, 2023, 12:15:38 AM
Reply #30

Почемучка

1. There was no senseless slaughter involved. The nine victims were chased out from the tent, that would have happened at gunpoint. The attackers first made sure that their victims were improperly dressed. Their plan was to let the cold to the dirty job of killing.

Вы тогда уж поясните - на алтарь чего положены эти девять жизней? Во имя чего требовалось их убрать физически и еще и так мучительно?
You then explain - on the altar of what these nine lives are laid? In the name of what it was required to remove them physically and also so painfully?

Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

The following users thanked this post: Larisa

January 16, 2023, 12:18:58 AM
Reply #31

Почемучка

I could go on, and will do so later.

Не надо уводить тему в конец. У Вас нет, полностью отсутствует самое начало. Зачем нужно было убивать? Что было бы, если эти туристы остались бы живыми и невредимыми?
There is no need to take the topic to the end. You don't, the very beginning is completely missing. Why was it necessary to kill? What would happen if these tourists remained alive and unharmed?
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

January 16, 2023, 07:17:37 AM
Reply #32

Per Inge Oestmoen

The main issue I have with the murder theory is that it completely lacks a motive.

When a dead person or several dead persons are found, what is the normal procedure?

Is it to ask for a motive, and then conclude that it cannot be manslaughter if there is no obvious motive for homicide?

Or is it rather to examine the corpses and the surroundings, in order to investigate into the cause(s) of death?

January 16, 2023, 07:20:13 AM
Reply #33

Per Inge Oestmoen

Не надо уводить тему в конец. У Вас нет, полностью отсутствует самое начало. Зачем нужно было убивать? Что было бы, если эти туристы остались бы живыми и невредимыми?
There is no need to take the topic to the end. You don't, the very beginning is completely missing. Why was it necessary to kill? What would happen if these tourists remained alive and unharmed?

If they observed something that the ordinary citizens were not allowed to know about, they would be able to tell others if they were allowed to live. That fact made them a threat to state security.

January 16, 2023, 07:23:40 AM
Reply #34

Почемучка

If they observed something that the ordinary citizens were not allowed to know about, they would be able to tell others if they were allowed to live. That fact made them a threat to state security.
Что же это был за явление, которое попалось им на глаза?  В СССР - больше не было граждан кроме туристов группы Дятлова - со зрением?
What was this phenomenon that caught their eye? In the USSR - there were no more citizens except for the tourists of the Dyatlov group - with vision?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 07:47:07 AM by Почемучка »

January 16, 2023, 07:30:45 AM
Reply #35

Per Inge Oestmoen

I  am not knowledgeable in close combat fighting . Please tell us what techniques were likely used ?

Have a close look at these injuries.

Nicholas Thibeaux-Brignolle:

1. multiple fractures to the temporal bone, with extensions to the frontal and sphenoid bones, the close up of the fractures to the skull is shown on the picture

2. bruise on the upper lip on the left side

3. hemorrhage on the lower forearm, size 10x12 cm

First; look at this picture:

https://dyatlovpass.com/resources/340/Nikolay-Thibeaux-Brignolle-autopsy-report.png

That fracture, you see that it looks very much like from a blow from a rifle butt.

As for the hemorrhage on the lower forearm: This is very significant. That precise point at the biceps muscle is known to be used by police forces in order to paralyze a human being.

Are these injuries what can be expected from an avalanche? Not at all. They are strong indications of human attack by professional killers.

(https://dyatlovpass.com/death?flp=1#Thibeaux)

January 16, 2023, 08:09:51 AM
Reply #36

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

This ^^^
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

January 16, 2023, 08:16:45 AM
Reply #37

Почемучка

This ^^^
Я выше спросила - свидетелями чего стали на его взгляд так жестоко загубленные туристы? Что такое они увидели, что только смерть закрывала все проблемы.
А в ответ - тишина и повторный круг гипноза.

I asked above - what witnessed, in his opinion, so cruelly ruined tourists? What did they see that only death closed all the problems.
And in response - silence and a second circle of hypnosis.

January 16, 2023, 08:24:08 AM
Reply #38

Олег Таймень

That fracture, you see that it looks very much like from a blow from a rifle butt.

Yes, I see. You're right. The mark actually looks like the butt of a Mosin rifle.
Russian 3-linear (7.62 mm) Mosin rifle, model 1891
Да, я вижу. Вы правы. След на самом деле похож на приклад винтовки Мосина.
Русская 3-линейная (7,62-мм) винтовка Мосина образца 1891 года
If a mountain comes towards you, and you are not Mohammed, then it is a rockfall.

January 16, 2023, 08:35:06 AM
Reply #39

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

This ^^^
Я выше спросила - свидетелями чего стали на его взгляд так жестоко загубленные туристы? Что такое они увидели, что только смерть закрывала все проблемы.
А в ответ - тишина и повторный круг гипноза.

I asked above - what witnessed, in his opinion, so cruelly ruined tourists? What did they see that only death closed all the problems.
And in response - silence and a second circle of hypnosis.

They saw a thing…. punishable by death.  🤨

January 16, 2023, 08:40:39 AM
Reply #40

Зайцев

2- Ljudmila Dubinina had a crushed rib cage, and no other injuries to the body. During my Jiu Jjitsu I personally have been taught to create these injuries by hard elbow strikes, and it was also explained that this is a known technique used by police forces to incapacitate people.

Admit it, is it you?
Признавайтесь, это вы?

Шапокляк сдвинутая старуха

The most documented version of the "Battle Mole Ricochet" at the link: https://dyatlovpass1.ru/viewtopic.php?id=6#p11

January 16, 2023, 08:47:58 AM
Reply #41

Зайцев

Шапокляк сдвинутая старуха

The most documented version of the "Battle Mole Ricochet" at the link: https://dyatlovpass1.ru/viewtopic.php?id=6#p11

January 16, 2023, 08:53:39 AM
Reply #42

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

January 16, 2023, 09:06:42 AM
Reply #43

Почемучка

Что это такое, что нужно карать смертью? Приведите примерный перечень и я Вам авторитетно вычеркну все пункты.
What is it that should be punished by death? Give an approximate list and I will authoritatively cross out all the points for you.

January 16, 2023, 09:11:25 AM
Reply #44

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

Что это такое, что нужно карать смертью? Приведите примерный перечень и я Вам авторитетно вычеркну все пункты.
What is it that should be punished by death? Give an approximate list and I will authoritatively cross out all the points for you.

Im being sarcastic.  😂

January 16, 2023, 09:11:51 AM
Reply #45

Почемучка

https://youtu.be/vEqBlu_ih6E?t=325
Это народное украинское творчество а-ля Тарас Бульба?
Is this Ukrainian folk art a la Taras Bulba?

January 16, 2023, 09:16:28 AM
Reply #46

Почемучка

Im being sarcastic.  😂
Ну значит Вы давно в теме Перевал Дятлова. У старожилов этой темы - одно спасение: ирония и сарказм. Фифти/фифти в долях.
У начинающих - обычно маниакальная подозрительность. Они в каждой елке - видят безжалостных убийц или дикие ракеты.

Well, then you have long been in the subject of the Dyatlov Pass. The old-timers of this topic have one salvation: irony and sarcasm. Fifty/fifty in shares.
Beginners usually have manic suspicion. They see ruthless killers or wild rockets in every tree.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 09:23:17 AM by Почемучка »

January 16, 2023, 10:15:53 AM
Reply #47

RMK

They are strong indications of human attack by professional killers.

It looks like he's acting out a scene from Dragon Ball Zlol4

January 16, 2023, 10:28:22 AM
Reply #48

Ziljoe

They are strong indications of human attack by professional killers.

It looks like he's acting out a scene from Dragon Ball Zlol4

What did I just watch?

January 16, 2023, 12:15:56 PM
Reply #49

Почемучка

What did I just watch?
Если говорить без обиняков - Вы посмотрели представление фокусника. Плохого фокусника.
To put it bluntly, you watched a magician's performance. Bad magician.

January 16, 2023, 12:32:24 PM
Reply #50

GlennM

Nature does not need a reason, people do.  Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense. This conspiracists fall back on. I prefer Occam's razor. Natural causes compounded by unfortunate circumstance seems right. I like the slab slip idea as the precipitating incident.

January 16, 2023, 12:36:22 PM
Reply #51

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Nature does not need a reason, people do.  Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense. This conspiracists fall back on. I prefer Occam's razor. Natural causes compounded by unfortunate circumstance seems right. I like the slab slip idea as the precipitating incident.

thumb1

January 16, 2023, 08:12:48 PM
Reply #52

ilahiyol

There is already countless evidence that forces other than nature kill. So we have the evidence. It is very clear that nature is the ineffective element in this event. No one on that slope, not even an amateur, dies of cold in just 6 hours. This is not possible. It takes at least 24 hours to die from the cold. By then it will already be daytime and the temperature will likely rise above 0 degrees. This will definitely save them. So hikers kill from any external factor, not from the cold. You still dream of saying nature, nature, nature...

January 16, 2023, 09:07:17 PM
Reply #53

Почемучка

There is already countless evidence that forces other than nature kill. So we have the evidence. It is very clear that nature is the ineffective element in this event. No one on that slope, not even an amateur, dies of cold in just 6 hours. This is not possible. It takes at least 24 hours to die from the cold. By then it will already be daytime and the temperature will likely rise above 0 degrees. This will definitely save them. So hikers kill from any external factor, not from the cold. You still dream of saying nature, nature, nature...
Не так давно произошел случай, когда замерзли китайцы, которые выполняли пробежку традиционную. Они попали в непогоду со снегом и ветром. Лень искать ссылку. Китайцы! Причем достаточно быстро. А это самый спортивный и адаптированный народ. И очень рационально и практично мыслящий.
Not so long ago, there was a case when the Chinese, who were doing a traditional jog, froze. They were caught in bad weather with snow and wind. Too lazy to look for a link. Chinese! And fast enough. And this is the most athletic and adapted people. And very rational and practical thinking.

January 16, 2023, 09:57:44 PM
Reply #54

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
“nature is the ineffective element in this event.“

Nature:….   Hold my beer  lol1

Oh ya….  lets just wait until the sun comes up. Wait, its up right now….  dooh!   explode1 whist1 bang1

January 16, 2023, 11:02:01 PM
Reply #55

Олег Таймень

Oh ya….  lets just wait until the sun comes up. Wait, its up right now….  dooh!   explode1 whist1 bang1

What film is this photo from?
С какой плёнки эта фотография ?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 06:19:25 PM by Loose}{Cannon »
If a mountain comes towards you, and you are not Mohammed, then it is a rockfall.

January 16, 2023, 11:07:17 PM
Reply #56

Олег Таймень

In winter in the Northern Urals, 0 degrees is rather a very rare anomaly. Almost always minus temperatures. In addition, I assure you, the temperature on the slope can be very different from the temperature in the lowland near the stream. For example, on the slope the wind is -10, and near the stream -20 and no wind.
Зимой на Северном Урале 0 градусов это уже скорее очень редкая аномалия. Практически всегда минусовая температура. Кроме того, я вас уверяю, температура на склоне может сильно отличаться от температуры в низине у ручья. Например, на склоне ветер и -10, а у ручья -20 и без ветра.

January 17, 2023, 04:38:32 PM
Reply #57

ilahiyol

Не так давно произошел случай, когда замерзли китайцы, которые выполняли пробежку традиционную. Они попали в непогоду со снегом и ветром. Лень искать ссылку. Китайцы! Причем достаточно быстро. А это самый спортивный и адаптированный народ. И очень рационально и практично мыслящий.
Not so long ago, there was a case when the Chinese, who were doing a traditional jog, froze. They were caught in bad weather with snow and wind. Too lazy to look for a link. Chinese! And fast enough. And this is the most athletic and adapted people. And very rational and practical thinking.
Chinese runners were sweaty. If you have sweat on you, yes you can die in minus degrees in a few hours. This is possible. Because sweat makes you feel cold 2-3 times more!!! But it's impossible to die of cold overnight if you don't have sweat on you. And that night it was only -10 degrees and they got a little cold and they started a fire but they didn't stay by the fire long. Because the cold was not too much and did not affect their lives. If the weather was very cold, they would never leave the fire. In short, young people certainly did not die of cold.

January 17, 2023, 05:02:38 PM
Reply #58

ilahiyol

In winter in the Northern Urals, 0 degrees is rather a very rare anomaly. Almost always minus temperatures. In addition, I assure you, the temperature on the slope can be very different from the temperature in the lowland near the stream. For example, on the slope the wind is -10, and near the stream -20 and no wind.
Зимой на Северном Урале 0 градусов это уже скорее очень редкая аномалия. Практически всегда минусовая температура. Кроме того, я вас уверяю, температура на склоне может сильно отличаться от температуры в низине у ручья. Например, на склоне ветер и -10, а у ручья -20 и без ветра.
How is it possible that the air in the valley is colder than the air on the slope? Do you have any proof? And when there is no wind??? I don't believe that even an amateur can die of cold overnight, provided they are not sweaty. It is not possible for 9 professional mountaineers to die of cold overnight... It's just a dream...

January 17, 2023, 06:20:15 PM
Reply #59

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

What film is this photo from?
С какой плёнки эта фотография ?

Its a cropped version of…