April 16, 2024, 09:39:55 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Fall from tree  (Read 19084 times)

January 18, 2023, 11:11:42 AM
Reply #60

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

Perdóneme? Vivo en Texas.   whacky1

There you go again.  “Which I select from the entire poor stock of the English language, so that transliteration does not distort the meaning. You only read English, mister...“

Russians are the ones who have butchered this entire incident from investigation to modern corruption, but yet you mock those who attempt to clean your mess. Perhaps foreigners are not tanted by your lack of freedom of speech, or a free press.
О наглядных  примерах
About illustrative examples
https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=1127.msg20075#msg20075

Кстати, Техас и Кеннеди - как удачно-то я тыкнула пальцем в глобус и в историю США...
By the way, Texas and Kennedy - how lucky I poked my finger at the globe and at the history of the United States ...

JFK is a mystery?   Perhaps to conspiracy theorists maybe.    lol1
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

January 18, 2023, 11:15:12 AM
Reply #61

Ziljoe

There you go again.  “Which I select from the entire poor stock of the English language, so that transliteration does not distort the meaning. You only read English, mister...“

Russians are the ones who have butchered this entire incident from investigation to modern corruption, but yet you mock those who attempt to clean your mess. Perhaps foreigners are not tanted by your lack of freedom of speech, or a free press.
О наглядных  примерах

Кстати, Техас и Кеннеди - как удачно-то я тыкнула пальцем в глобус и в историю США...
By the way, Texas and Kennedy - how lucky I poked my finger at the globe and at the history of the United States ...

И кстати номер два. Я ничего не имею против - что Вы взялись опекать Аннушку Русских. Ваш выбор - Вы и выбрали. Только зачем меня на эту тему час пытали в личке? У нас глубокая ночь, а я переела кофе в три раза - чтоб попытаться до Вас донести весь смысл. Ну Вы такой деятельный же? Чего не поискали на российских просторах все мнения о ней?

And by the way, number two. I have nothing against - that you undertook to patronize Annushka Russkikh. Your choice is your choice. But why did they torture me on this topic for an hour in a personal? We have a deep night, and I ate coffee three times - to try to convey the whole meaning to you. Well, are you so active? Why didn’t all the opinions about her look in the Russian expanses?

I haven't a clue what you're ranting about?

January 18, 2023, 11:17:01 AM
Reply #62

Почемучка

JFK is a mystery?   Perhaps to conspiracy theorists maybe.    lol1
Вот видите, Вам стало смешно. А русские могут на эту тему изрядно пофантазировать. Увидеть оранжевый цвет кожи на обшивке президентского лимузина и ...полет фантазии пойдет прямо в космос.

See, you're laughing. And the Russians can pretty much fantasize about this topic. To see the orange color of the skin on the lining of the presidential limousine and ... the flight of fancy will go straight into space.
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

January 18, 2023, 11:19:30 AM
Reply #63

Почемучка

Я - исчадие русского ада с его понимания. Я пришла здесь всех обижать и угнетать своим присутствием. Так- то, сэр Ziljoe...
I am a fiend of the Russian hell from his understanding. I came here to offend and oppress everyone with my presence. So, Sir Ziljoe...
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

January 18, 2023, 11:22:18 AM
Reply #64

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator

О наглядных  примерах

И кстати номер два. Я ничего не имею против - что Вы взялись опекать Аннушку Русских. Ваш выбор - Вы и выбрали. Только зачем меня на эту тему час пытали в личке? У нас глубокая ночь, а я переела кофе в три раза - чтоб попытаться до Вас донести весь смысл. Ну Вы такой деятельный же? Чего не поискали на российских просторах все мнения о ней?

And by the way, number two. I have nothing against - that you undertook to patronize Annushka Russkikh. Your choice is your choice. But why did they torture me on this topic for an hour in a personal? We have a deep night, and I ate coffee three times - to try to convey the whole meaning to you. Well, are you so active? Why didn’t all the opinions about her look in the Russian expanses?

I had to clarify the new rule to her in PM. Then I asked what she thinks happened to the dp group….  she sent me a bunch of links.  🤷🏼‍♂️

Interesting to note….  I still don’t understand what her theory is, but she’s hell bent on suppressing a marketplace of ideas. 

January 18, 2023, 11:29:48 AM
Reply #65

Почемучка

I had to clarify the new rule to her in PM. Then I asked what she thinks happened to the dp group….  she sent me a bunch of links.  🤷🏼‍♂️

Interesting to note….  I still don’t understand what her theory is, but she’s hell bent on suppressing a marketplace of ideas.
О да. Я как честная Маша - предоставила Вам ссылки на Вашем же ресурсе. Ну думала раз Вы спросили - значит мне отвечать.
Вы бы сразу уточнили - что оно Вам не надо. Мне бы не пришлось пить тройную дозу кофе, чтоб собрать в точку все то что надо было пояснить.
Я не подавляю рынок идей. Увы. Чего тут подавлять-то?  У Вас тут публикуются идеи, которые у нас десять лет назад как отброшены за негодностью. Нагаев то же. Уж сколько русские над его сочинениями ухохотались - это не передать русскими словами.
Если интересно работать со старыми идеями и старыми попытками - воля Ваша.

Oh yeah. I, as an honest Masha, provided you with links to your own resource. Ah thought times you asked - means me to answer.
You would immediately clarify - that you do not need it. I wouldn't have to drink a triple dose of coffee to get everything that needed to be explained to the point.
I don't suppress the marketplace of ideas. Alas. What is there to suppress? You publish here ideas that we had discarded ten years ago as worthless. Nagaev is the same. How much the Russians laughed at his writings - this cannot be expressed in Russian words.
If it is interesting to work with old ideas and old attempts - your will.

П.С. Но Вы на верном пути. Сэр Ziljoe. скорее всего сможет пояснить Вам - в чем состоит моя теория.
P.S. But you are on the right track. Sir Ziljoe. most likely will be able to explain to you - what is my theory.

January 18, 2023, 11:42:08 AM
Reply #66

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Bingo

You write off pertaining information because either 1: it doesn’t fit your narrative, or 2: put 2nd hand sources before 1st hand sources. You are a shining example of why return to the basics is in order.  Sometimes a fresh start can yield new results.  If you already know everything and are incapable of taking a second look at something….  why are you here?  This conundrum has been in the russian arena for over 60 years and in that time it’s become 3000 times more political and convoluted. 

January 18, 2023, 11:48:32 AM
Reply #67

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Thats 2 posts removed and 100 points awarded for mouthy insubordination….  any other takers?

The following users thanked this post: Teddy, Morski, tenne

January 18, 2023, 12:05:04 PM
Reply #68

tenne

"As the chairman of the organizing committee of the expedition, Alexei Koskin, told Uralinformbureau, a penknife was found, which probably belonged to either one of the dead tourists or one of the rescuers who worked at the site of the emergency in 1959. It was also possible to find metal spikes that were stuffed on climbing boots. It is noteworthy that, according to experts, neither rescuers nor tourists had such shoes. Pieces of molten aluminum were also found. All this helped to detect metal detectors. There is reason to believe that these things are of those times: the Dyatlov Pass is a remote place where no one walks."

This time my translated page came up as metal spikes but not where they were found. Interesting that pieces of molten aluminum were found

January 18, 2023, 12:11:16 PM
Reply #69

Почемучка

If you already know everything and are incapable of taking a second look at something….  why are you here? 
В качестве культурного обмена. Это - шутка.
Хотелось личным усилиям выяснить - почему ушел Борзенков В.А. Это первое. Он тратил такое дорогое для него время жизни - чтобы помочь вам с пониманием. Когда у человека так со здоровьем - то это равноценно подвигу. С наших русских понятий.
Потом хотелось понять - что и почему вы тут думаете. Это тоже выяснила.
Да, я пишу - потому что Вы задали вопросы. Я - отвечаю. Болтливость для женщины - не страшный порок...

As a cultural exchange. It's a joke.
I wanted to find out by personal efforts why V.A. Borzenkov left. This is the first. He spent such a precious time of his life - to help you with understanding. When a person is so healthy, it is equivalent to a feat. From our Russian concepts.
Then I wanted to understand - what and why you think here. Found this out too.
Yes, I'm writing - because you asked questions. I answer. Talkativeness for a woman is not a terrible vice ...

January 18, 2023, 12:30:29 PM
Reply #70

Почемучка

What's the lie about the Kennedy assassination?

If you have something to reveal, why not reveal it. There's been lots of talk but nothing is getting said. I personally could do without all the GIFs and video links that mean nothing. I have to be honest, it's getting tedious. If you have some kind of revelation, just spit it out.

Кеннеди и подробности его гибели - были приведены как пример, где тоже можно развивать разные идеи и версии. В зависимости от того, сколько фактов отбрасывать и как их фильтровать. Хотя это очень богатая на фактическую часть история.

Kennedy and the details of his death were given as an example where different ideas and versions can also be developed. Depending on how many facts to discard and how to filter them. Although this is a very rich history in the actual part.

По поводу видео и GIF. У них та же роль, что и у смайлов. Это иногда - ирония, сарказм и даже отчаяние. Приходишь к мысли - что зрительный ряд видимо пояснит лучше чем буквы. Картинку трудно понять неправильно. Потому что лично я беру её из такого материала, который точно имеет родной английский язык. Подтекст - будет понятен и однозначен.

About video and GIF. They have the same role as emoticons. This is sometimes - irony, sarcasm and even despair. You come to the conclusion that the visuals will probably explain better than the letters. The picture is hard to misunderstand. Because personally I take it from such material, which is definitely native English. Subtext - will be clear and unambiguous.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 12:45:31 PM by Почемучка »

The following users thanked this post: Ehtnisba

January 18, 2023, 12:42:01 PM
Reply #71

anna_pycckux

About falling from a tree:
1. according to my version, the guys climbed the cedar to escape from the dogs of the liquidators. on the faces and hands of the guys there are many dog bite marks, dog claws and dog jaw marks.
2. the liquidators began shooting at the tree (it was forbidden to shoot at the guys, since this was an obvious murder and it would be easy to determine such a murder).
Later, cartridge casings were found under the cedar.
3. The guys went down from the cedar, probably fell, got bruises, but not very serious.

January 18, 2023, 12:45:20 PM
Reply #72

Ziljoe

About falling from a tree:
1. according to my version, the guys climbed the cedar to escape from the dogs of the liquidators. on the faces and hands of the guys there are many dog bite marks, dog claws and dog jaw marks.
2. the liquidators began shooting at the tree (it was forbidden to shoot at the guys, since this was an obvious murder and it would be easy to determine such a murder).
Later, cartridge casings were found under the cedar.
3. The guys went down from the cedar, probably fell, got bruises, but not very serious.

This is your theory but backed up by what evidence? If they shot at the tree would there not be bullet holes? Or empty shells ?

January 18, 2023, 12:52:07 PM
Reply #73

Ziljoe

What's the lie about the Kennedy assassination?

If you have something to reveal, why not reveal it. There's been lots of talk but nothing is getting said. I personally could do without all the GIFs and video links that mean nothing. I have to be honest, it's getting tedious. If you have some kind of revelation, just spit it out.

Кеннеди и подробности его гибели - были приведены как пример, где тоже можно развивать разные идеи и версии. В зависимости от того, сколько фактов отбрасывать и как их фильтровать. Хотя это очень богатая на фактическую часть история.

Kennedy and the details of his death were given as an example where different ideas and versions can also be developed. Depending on how many facts to discard and how to filter them. Although this is a very rich history in the actual part.

По поводу видео и GIF. У них та же роль, что и у смайлов. Это иногда - ирония, сарказм и даже отчаяние. Приходишь к мысли - что зрительный ряд видимо пояснит лучше чем буквы. Картинку трудно понять неправильно. Потому что лично я беру её из такого материала, который точно имеет родной английский язык. Подтекст - будет понятен и однозначен.

About video and GIF. They have the same role as emoticons. This is sometimes - irony, sarcasm and even despair. You come to the conclusion that the visuals will probably explain better than the letters. The picture is hard to misunderstand. Because personally I take it from such material, which is definitely native English. Subtext - will be clear and unambiguous.

To be honest the GIFs and video's don't translate well. There open to speculation. Probably better to keep things more factual. I like humour but some of it I don't understand .

There's loads of different examples//mysteies pyramid's, 911, etc.we have a facility to discuss these topics outwith .

Let's just keep on the dp9. Keep it as factual as we can , avoid giant leaps of speculation unless anyone has serious inside knowledge.

January 18, 2023, 12:54:34 PM
Reply #74

anna_pycckux

This is your theory but backed up by what evidence? If they shot at the tree would there not be bullet holes? Or empty shells ?
ABOUT FALLING FROM A TREE
1 The fact that the guys climbed a tree is a reliable fact. Investigator Lev Ivanov wrote about this in his article.
2. But why climb a tree? Only in order to hide from someone, to hide, to escape.
3. The fact that the tree was shot is a probability, since there were branches and knots lying at the bottom, they could have been broken off by bullets. I repeat: shell casings were found under the cedar.
4. The fact that the guys were fleeing from dogs is a high probability, because their faces and hands had traces of dog bites and claws. See my version, there are photos attached. It is known that the court medical expert wrote to the court-medical examination not the whole truth.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 01:00:11 PM by anna_pycckux »

January 18, 2023, 12:54:51 PM
Reply #75

Почемучка

Let's just keep on the dp9. Keep it as factual as we can , avoid giant leaps of speculation unless anyone has serious inside knowledge.
Я вычитала в Вашем тексте - про скачки спекуляции. Сужу и думаю - где это у меня и когда было? Вот уж никогда  - не искала славы или материальной выгоды. Мое имя-то настоящее стало известно только потому, что заводила на ресурсах подруг по мнению и мы переписывались вне форума. Я никогда не отступалась от своих принципов. И да. Я не выбираю между между солгать и сказать правду в лицо. Чего бы мне не стоила потом эта правда в лицо.
Я вообще считаю, что ключ в руки от этой тайны Перевала Дятлова дадут самому бескорыстному человеку. Любая корысть - и двери закрываются. Тайна уходит на дно реки времени.

I read in your text - about the jumps of speculation. I judge and think - where do I have it and when was it? That's really never - not looking for fame or material gain. My real name became known only because I made friends on the resources in my opinion and we corresponded outside the forum. I have never deviated from my principles. And yes. I don't choose between lying and telling the truth to my face. What would I not cost then this truth in the face.
In general, I believe that the key to this mystery of the Dyatlov Pass will be given to the most disinterested person. Any self-interest - and the doors are closed. The secret goes to the bottom of the river of time.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 01:01:18 PM by Почемучка »

January 18, 2023, 12:59:42 PM
Reply #76

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
1 The fact that the guys climbed a tree is a reliable fact. Investigator Lev Ivanov wrote about this in his article.
2. But why climb a tree? Only in order to hide from someone, to hide, to escape.
3. The fact that the tree was shot is a probability, since there were branches and knots lying at the bottom, they could have been broken off by bullets. I repeat: shell casings were found under the cedar.
4. The fact that the guys were fleeing from dogs is a high probability, because their faces and hands had traces of dog bites and claws. See my version, there are photos attached. It is known that the court medical expert wrote to the court-medical examination not the whole truth.

Its worth exploring all possibilities  thumb1

The following users thanked this post: anna_pycckux

January 18, 2023, 01:10:18 PM
Reply #77

Ziljoe

ABOUT FALLING FROM A TREE

Perhaps climb the tree to get wood that could burn? The branches from the tree were the ones in the fire I believe?

Where are the links to the shell casings being found? Plus there should be lead bullets in the tree? Is it single 7.62 bullets or shot gun shells?

How is it known that the court medical expert did not write the whole truth?

If dogs were chasing them , why did the dogs not catch up with them before the ceder tree? And what marks from the photos show dog bites?

January 18, 2023, 01:12:18 PM
Reply #78

Ziljoe

Я вычитала в Вашем тексте - про скачки спекуляции. Сужу и думаю - где это у меня и когда было? Вот уж никогда  - не искала славы или материальной выгоды. Мое имя-то настоящее стало известно только потому, что заводила на ресурсах подруг по мнению и мы переписывались вне форума. Я никогда не отступалась от своих принципов. И да. Я не выбираю между между солгать и сказать правду в лицо. Чего бы мне не стоила потом эта правда в лицо.
Я вообще считаю, что ключ в руки от этой тайны Перевала Дятлова дадут самому бескорыстному человеку. Любая корысть - и двери закрываются. Тайна уходит на дно реки времени.

I read in your text - about the jumps of speculation. I judge and think - where do I have it and when was it? That's really never - not looking for fame or material gain. My real name became known only because I made friends on the resources in my opinion and we corresponded outside the forum. I have never deviated from my principles. And yes. I don't choose between lying and telling the truth to my face. What would I not cost then this truth in the face.
In general, I believe that the key to this mystery of the Dyatlov Pass will be given to the most disinterested person. Any self-interest - and the doors are closed. The secret goes to the bottom of the river of time.

I honestly haven't a clue what you're trying to communicate. Please say what mean. I'm fed up of the guessing game.

January 18, 2023, 01:38:34 PM
Reply #79

anna_pycckux

Where are the links to the shell casings being found? Plus there should be lead bullets in the tree? Is it single 7.62 bullets or shot gun shells?How is it known that the court medical expert did not write the whole truth?

If dogs were chasing them , why did the dogs not catch up with them before the ceder tree? And what marks from the photos show dog bites?
1. The link to the found cartridges is the attached screenshot. In 2016, the casings under the cedar and the rocket launcher were discovered by a research expedition.
2. The fact that the medical expert did not write the whole truth is obvious, since Prosecutor Klinov stood over him and dictated his will what to write and what not. This is a well-known, indisputable fact. The Dyatlovtsev case was under the control of the regional committee and Kirilenko personally, investigator Korotaev, prosecutor Okishev and Lev Ivanov said about it in his article in 1990, he wrote "I have one excuse: I did not fulfill my will"
3. About dog bites - go to my page "State order for liquidation" There are many photos confirming the presence of dog bites.

January 18, 2023, 01:42:30 PM
Reply #80

anna_pycckux

terrible translation, a lot of things are not translated correctly!!!!

January 18, 2023, 01:46:48 PM
Reply #81

anna_pycckux

I honestly haven't a clue what you're trying to communicate. Please say what mean. I'm fed up of the guessing game.
why do you pay attention to trolling?

January 18, 2023, 01:51:34 PM
Reply #82

ilahiyol

If they had fallen from the tree, there would have been fractures or cracks in the bones... They didn't fall, but it seems like they were caught and pulled....!!!So the unknown force came and found one or two of them in the tree and pulled them down. On top of the possible fire...The deaths of these two Yuri's are very interesting...

January 18, 2023, 02:12:16 PM
Reply #83

ilahiyol

If they had fallen from the tree, there would have been fractures or cracks in the bones... They didn't fall, but it seems like they were caught and pulled....!!!So the unknown force came and found one or two of them in the tree and pulled them down. On top of the possible fire...The deaths of these two Yuri's are very interesting...
The fire was right under the tree. The two Yuri's withdrew over the fire. They stayed there for a while. Georgiy must have bitten his finger here in pain...The two of them couldn't move much from the forceful grip. They also sweated because of fear and excitement. Sweat and inability to move caused them to die of cold.

January 18, 2023, 02:31:07 PM
Reply #84

ilahiyol

If we find out where the burnt points on the two Yuri are, we can understand how they were pulled from the tree and what angle they fell to the ground!!! However, two possible Yuri's shouted as they fell into the fire and burned.

January 18, 2023, 02:33:53 PM
Reply #85

ilahiyol

However, two possible Yuri's shouted as they fell into the fire and burned. The group of 4 heard this sound and they went there and took them from the fire and took off their clothes because they were dead. But the group of 4 must have guessed that the unknown power would be there. How dare you go there in such a situation???!!!Because it can kill you too!!! Maybe Ludmina was naked and was very cold. But they could still give their outer clothes to Ludmina instead of going there. Because Semyon and Tibo were fully dressed. Kolevatov was also well dressed. My guess is that the Mansi found them and took them over the fire and brought them together. And they stole their clothes!!!Were the two Yuri's clothes found in the tent or the others? Or was it a lie saying it was found(?)!!!It is necessary to investigate it thoroughly...

January 18, 2023, 05:06:52 PM
Reply #86

Missi

If we find out where the burnt points on the two Yuri are, we can understand how they were pulled from the tree and what angle they fell to the ground!!! However, two possible Yuri's shouted as they fell into the fire and burned.

If I remember correctly that's part of the autopsy. Go and read it? There's nothing to "find out".

The following users thanked this post: Почемучка

January 18, 2023, 05:21:14 PM
Reply #87

ilahiyol

If I remember correctly that's part of the autopsy. Go and read it? There's nothing to "find out".
I didn't use that word in that sense. I used it in the sense of precisely detecting the burn places. It is very normal for some words to be misunderstood. This is especially common in translations.

January 18, 2023, 05:42:14 PM
Reply #88

Missi

There is a burn across the entire surface of the left anticnemion with a size of 31 x 10 cm with parchment density. In the lower third of the left shin is of a brown-black color with charred tissue and and bursting skin, then in the middle third and upper third the burn surface is bright red and light brown. On the rear inside surface of the left shin there is an abrasions of dark brown color with parchment density and sizes of 8 x 1.3 cm, 4 x 1.5 cm, and 2 x 1 cm. The rear of the left foot is dark brown in color with subcutaneous defects of the epidermis with a size of 10 x 4 cm. The back of the second toe is charred and the skin is dark brown in color and tight when palpated.
From the autopsy of Krivonishenko

The autopsy of Doroshenko does mention a burnt sock, but no burnt areas on the body. At least if I didn't miss it while skimming the text just now.

You can as well look here (https://dyatlovpass.com/death?flp=1#Doroshenko) and here (https://dyatlovpass.com/death?flp=1#Krivonischenko).

How much more precision do you want to have? dunno1

The following users thanked this post: Почемучка

January 18, 2023, 05:45:42 PM
Reply #89

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
I do not have the time to read all the case files and testimonies again. I specifically remember things regarding the tree and the height to which branches were found broken.

We have more pictures looking up the tree then we do the state of the tent when found…..  let that sink in a moment.

Вот эти ветки, которые обозначены красным цветом, сломаны ветром.
These branches, which are marked in red, are broken by the wind.

These red circles were intended for a different post and a different purpose. Pay no attention to them for this discussion.