March 28, 2024, 07:01:29 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Discrepancies in the Resolution to close the case  (Read 14514 times)

April 11, 2019, 07:05:42 AM
Reply #30

tekumze

I like that is so many different thoughts. Because where everyone thinks equally - no one thinks.
Blood is supplied to the hyoid bone via the lingual artery, which runs down from the tongue to the greater horns of the bone. The suprahyoid branch of the lingual artery runs along the upper border of the hyoid bone and supplies blood to the attached muscles. Before the DNA can be analyzed, it must be extracted from the cells and purified. However, after 60 years, the tissues in most are no longer present. Of course, all the bodies must be dug up to begin a serious DNA analysis. Before the DNA can be analyzed, it must be extracted from the cells and purified. After the DNA is extracted from the sample, it can be analyzed, whether it be RFLP analysis or quantification and PCR analysis. And today, the DNA analysis method has become very advanced. Once they do, they will also determine the sequence of events stored in the bone marrow. And we can also hope that at least some bodies have kept soft tissues. Then there will be many things to know to confirm 99.9999% the actual state of the bodies on a fatal day 60 years ago. Of course, it is necessary to exhume all bodies. And here is the main question now? How seriously will the Russian authorities make this research at all? I do not know if I have the correct information. But they have already rejected certain proposals. Okay. Maybe this is just  not checked rumors for now. We will see...

P.s.: I like Clacon idea ha, ha, ha...

April 12, 2019, 09:40:49 AM
Reply #31

Clacon

When is the latest expedition officially over??

April 13, 2019, 08:16:31 AM
Reply #32

Teddy

Administrator

April 13, 2019, 01:57:28 PM
Reply #33

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
It is over.

Well that was quick. I mean too quick for ones liking  !  ?
DB

April 13, 2019, 04:54:08 PM
Reply #34

Ehtnisba

That's right. The key to everything is why they went away from the tent and left the things necessary for survival in the tent. So far, all scientific theories have failed to provide any answer.  And that's the main reason I'm on this portal. Why? Because, sometimes it happens that pure ordinary people trigger thinking out of box. And such a coincidence sometimes, make the best results.

By the way, we know the examples that a ball lightning killed people and animals.

Here is my explanation about ball lightning:
Bright glow of lightning balls is created when microwaves become trapped inside a plasma bubble.
At the tip of a lightning stroke reaching the ground, a relativistic electron bunch can be produced, which in turn excites intense microwave radiation.
The latter ionizes the local air and the radiation pressure evacuates the resulting plasma, forming a spherical plasma bubble that stably traps the radiation.
Microwaves trapped inside the continue to generate plasma for a moments to maintain the bright flashes seen during ball lightning.
The fireball eventually fades away as the radiation held within the bubble starts to dissipate - and when microwaves leak out, the lightning balls can dramatically explode.

It is not very connected  but my grandfather was a forester  so he worked in the mountains more than 50 years and I could never forget his story about a ball lightening that haunts me even now when I see storm coming.
So he had seen ball lightening several times and was explaining how dangerous they are. So once such a ball entered through open window in the hut where he and workmates were and luckily it went out through the window again. He was always telling if I see such lightening to close all windows and doors cause these things were obviously sneaky...
But yeah.... Ravine 4 ,cedar, making a fire and all CAN'T be explained with ball lightening... Also they are happening in summer...
Homo homini lupus est!

April 14, 2019, 12:51:26 AM
Reply #35

tekumze

Problem is that we all sometimes think that we are thinking.
 I absolutely agree on physical injuries on the bodies. From a remote point of view, it is almost obvious that there were injuries caused by a third force. The question is who, what? Human, animal or nature? The injuries suffered by hikers in the world of medicine are nothing alien. We've already seen all this. The main question is how did they arise? When I was familiar with this case, I was a great supporter of the theory of ball lightning. However, by getting to know the case a little more, I must admit that I also have a great concerns about this theory. Much evidence does not match completely with a spherical (ball) lightning. Personally (completely non-binding to any fact) it seems to me that they have been involved in some sort of fight. Of course, for such a claim we have too little information. Without re-exhuming all the bodies and complete DNA analysis, each of our thoughts are merely speculation. But I'm afraid they will not do this.

Note: We have examples when a ball of lightning entered the space and caused considerable damage to objects, people and animals. The formation of spherical lightning does not depend on the season. Sometimes the phenomenon is more present in the winter. Among other things, it depends on the impact between the warm and cold air that the winds bring. An important element is also the atmospheric pressure and the atmospheric voltages.

April 15, 2019, 06:14:38 AM
Reply #36

Clacon

Are they going to have an official press release about their findings?

April 15, 2019, 06:21:33 AM
Reply #37

Teddy

Administrator
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 06:28:20 AM by Teddy »

April 15, 2019, 07:59:55 AM
Reply #38

Clacon

LOL!!
Ummmm, yyyyyyes?? With all due respect of course.  bow7

April 15, 2019, 08:22:32 AM
Reply #39

Teddy

Administrator

April 15, 2019, 12:34:51 PM
Reply #40

tekumze

It was an official expedition, then an official press conference is logically expected. That would be the only fair thing.

April 15, 2019, 12:37:34 PM
Reply #41

tekumze

Question and expectation of Clacon is completely in place. I'm waiting too.

April 15, 2019, 12:54:46 PM
Reply #42

Ehtnisba

For now I am only reading articles in KP website. And what they found by now is this:

A glaciolog (don't know the word, a person who studies snow and ice) made measures and concluded that it is possible a snowboard to affect the left part of the tent and that the slope inclination is more than 20 degrees and this is considered avalanche hazardous slope.... My personal opinion is that from all the photos I saw from the area ,this slope is almost bare from the winds,you can see grass showing and rocks . And even if inclination is 20 degrees there is no snow on it to fall.

Pathologist Tumanov concluded that the injuries described in the autopsy reports can't be sustained in the area. Near Slobodin body,no rocks found and with his wounded head he couldn:t walk so he had sustained this injury at the place where he had fallen and died.

They made very lame experiment with 9 people in a tent slashing it and running down a slope,but not in the area of Dyatlov Pass because "it was too dangerous",but on some smaller slope near Ekaterinburg. Conclusions - participants said that it is very exhausting to climb a hill even with shoes and clothes - No way 😆😆😆 :))))

Prosecutors said nothing :D

Pretty sure that was it all I could find.... Click bate articles only. You may check the articles in KP website , they are translated in english with google chrome browser.
Homo homini lupus est!

April 15, 2019, 01:25:08 PM
Reply #43

Clacon

Thanks Ehtnisba.

Welllllpppp….that is exceptionally disappointing. But I mean, what were we REALLY expecting I guess??

April 15, 2019, 02:29:45 PM
Reply #44

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient

For now I am only reading articles in KP website. And what they found by now is this:

A glaciolog (don't know the word, a person who studies snow and ice) made measures and concluded that it is possible a snowboard to affect the left part of the tent and that the slope inclination is more than 20 degrees and this is considered avalanche hazardous slope.... My personal opinion is that from all the photos I saw from the area ,this slope is almost bare from the winds,you can see grass showing and rocks . And even if inclination is 20 degrees there is no snow on it to fall.

Pathologist Tumanov concluded that the injuries described in the autopsy reports can't be sustained in the area. Near Slobodin body,no rocks found and with his wounded head he couldn:t walk so he had sustained this injury at the place where he had fallen and died.

They made very lame experiment with 9 people in a tent slashing it and running down a slope,but not in the area of Dyatlov Pass because "it was too dangerous",but on some smaller slope near Ekaterinburg. Conclusions - participants said that it is very exhausting to climb a hill even with shoes and clothes - No way 😆😆😆 :))))

Prosecutors said nothing :D

Pretty sure that was it all I could find.... Click bate articles only. You may check the articles in KP website , they are translated in english with google chrome browser.

Best if we wait patiently for the Authorities to divulge their findings. Should be interesting.
DB

April 16, 2019, 01:16:22 AM
Reply #45

tekumze

I expect a lot from the reopened case. Because I really do not see any reason why they should reopen the case if they do not have any new indications for at least an approximate objective solution. But what I know from the official investigation is one total disappointment for me. For now...
What has been offered to us by official researchers so far is just a repetition of what we has already been heard and seen. Much more interesting information was given to me by people in this forum in past 14 days then all official explanations until now. Depending on the way they deal with the case, I am strongly in doubt about the positive result in terms of the final answer. Give them a chance and be surprised...

P.s.: Winston Churchill said: if you do not want something to be revealed. Just establishes a commission and a formal investigation.

April 16, 2019, 05:56:17 AM
Reply #46

Clacon

Hahaaha!! Really?? Remember the Warren Commission re: the assassination of JFK?? Their findings were about as clear as mud.

April 16, 2019, 09:31:17 AM
Reply #47

tekumze

We both think the same. Just the case of JFK and its rescue, which lasts for almost 60 years, is a clear parallel. Approximately so: when the public is interested in the case, they tell just what they want that public know and  they don't tell what they not want that public know... It seems that the world has always been rotating in the same way.

April 19, 2019, 09:37:45 AM
Reply #48

cennetkusu

At the time, I believe with certainty that the Russian government kept a lot of photos and even hints about the event. They still keep storing. I'm sure it wasn't the KGB or the state, but I'm sure they've kept a lot of photos, articles and evidence.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 05:00:05 AM by Teddy »
You're alone and desperate. Connect with God, you won't be alone and you're a saint.

April 20, 2019, 11:12:48 PM
Reply #49

Marchesk

So the major discrepancies are:

1. The white out blizzard photos many not belong to the Dyatlov group.
2. The weather wasn't as cold or windy as reported.
3. The footprints were twice as long.
4. Zina was found only 500 meters from the tent with no return tracks from the cedar tree.
5. Kolevatov didn't exhibit signs of hypothermia.
6. The tent may have been found by the helicopter crew a couple days before the search party.

So where does that leave us? It just doesn't add up. Ivanov was forced to conclude the investigation and it appears who made the evidence fit some narrative of an unknown force plus the elements doing the hikers in. But there's no way Zina is dying from exposure 500 meters from the tent dressed as she was on a night that doesn't appear to have been that cold or windy.

I'm almost tempted to thing the whole scene was staged, and whatever happened occurred elsewhere. At least that would make sense of why the evidence is so damn confusing. That or the search and investigation created a mess that's almost impossible to untangle.