March 28, 2024, 12:50:15 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: The Real Ball Lightning theory  (Read 104393 times)

March 27, 2019, 06:04:07 AM
Reply #180

Nigel Evans

I came across this today.
As long term posters on the forum will know, not everyone is onboard with me concerning Ivanov's fire orbs. So i use this thread to build the case that these things are real and in the era of smartphones and the internet the evidence is building. This report goes back to 1996 so is only a newspaper clipping but what is of interest is that it exactly describes Ivanov's fire orbs with heat rays.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/6039915/UFO-files-bright-yellow-light-fired-laser-beams-at-ground.html

March 27, 2019, 01:44:54 PM
Reply #181

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
As long term posters on the forum will know, not everyone is onboard with me concerning Ivanov's fire orbs. So i use this thread to build the case that these things are real and in the era of smartphones and the internet the evidence is building. This report goes back to 1996 so is only a newspaper clipping but what is of interest is that it exactly describes Ivanov's fire orbs with heat rays.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/6039915/UFO-files-bright-yellow-light-fired-laser-beams-at-ground.html

The Internet is indeed full of this type of story. Lights in the Sky with Beams coming down to Earth etc. Any of us need only Google UFO Fire Orbs etc and see the stories come down the line.
DB

April 06, 2019, 10:54:40 AM
Reply #182

Nigel Evans

The Internet is indeed full of this type of story. Lights in the Sky with Beams coming down to Earth etc. Any of us need only Google UFO Fire Orbs etc and see the stories come down the line.
Not many with heat rays that burn four inch holes in railway sleepers (for our international audience "sleepers" are the wooden beams that support the metal rails). The eye witness isn't describing electrical discharges that might look like lightning, but beams of light carrying intense heat.

Here's a nice youtube vid of two distinct types of the phenomena -
First some black plumes, imo these are a good candidate for Chivruay and possibly the DPI.
Then a nice display of fire orbs.

April 06, 2019, 12:33:41 PM
Reply #183

sarapuk

Not many with heat rays that burn four inch holes in railway sleepers (for our international audience "sleepers" are the wooden beams that support the metal rails). The eye witness isn't describing electrical discharges that might look like lightning, but beams of light carrying intense heat.

First some black plumes, imo these are a good candidate for Chivruay and possibly the DPI.

The one video looks like an airplane at high altitude. The last video looks like someone is flying model aircraft.
DB

April 07, 2019, 05:56:12 AM
Reply #184

Nigel Evans

The one video looks like an airplane at high altitude. The last video looks like someone is flying model aircraft.
The plume from 48 seconds is the interesting one because it is so low and the camera is upwind. No airplane at high altitude...
Model aircraft don't change colour and shape. CGI maybe, model aircraft no.

April 08, 2019, 10:16:06 AM
Reply #185

sarapuk

The plume from 48 seconds is the interesting one because it is so low and the camera is upwind. No airplane at high altitude...
Model aircraft don't change colour and shape. CGI maybe, model aircraft no.

The plume is probably from an airplane. Those shapes look like the way model aircraft behave. They are lit up which explains the colours.
DB

April 08, 2019, 10:47:21 AM
Reply #186

Nigel Evans

The plume is probably from an airplane. Those shapes look like the way model aircraft behave. They are lit up which explains the colours.
For the 48secs sectiond, the "airplane" isn't moving? So either it's very far away and that is the biggest contrail ever in recorded history or it's a closer stationery object emitting a plume that is carried downwind.
Actually playing from 58secs you can see the plume "wiggle"? Contrails don't do that?

April 08, 2019, 02:18:35 PM
Reply #187

sarapuk

For the 48secs sectiond, the "airplane" isn't moving? So either it's very far away and that is the biggest contrail ever in recorded history or it's a closer stationery object emitting a plume that is carried downwind.
Actually playing from 58secs you can see the plume "wiggle"? Contrails don't do that?

I have seen similar in the sky that does seem to behave in a similar way to what you have presented. Its just my take on this thats all.
DB

April 09, 2019, 02:14:20 PM
Reply #188

sarapuk

DB

April 15, 2019, 02:11:17 PM
Reply #189

Nigel Evans

April 15, 2019, 09:34:48 PM
Reply #190

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
First is a high altitude aircraft.  The second is a couple of DJI Mavic Pro drones....  I have one. 
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

April 16, 2019, 04:07:34 AM
Reply #191

Nigel Evans

First is a high altitude aircraft. 
Look for the waggle @ 58s.

April 16, 2019, 06:07:57 AM
Reply #192

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
You mean when the camera moved and along with it the angle that light enters a spherical lens?

April 16, 2019, 07:19:46 AM
Reply #193

Nigel Evans

You mean when the camera moved and along with it the angle that light enters a spherical lens?
Poor quality lens if you're right.
The camera moving doesn't help, but i see a plume moving independently to the camera.

April 16, 2019, 11:36:47 AM
Reply #194

sarapuk

Soviet technology!
https://www.history.com/news/korean-war-us-army-ufo-attack-illness

Also similar stories from the USA aka AREA 51 etc. The Soviets or the US Military or the Chinese Military did not and do not have the sort of weapons that may emanate from Alien Technology. If there are Aliens and they have such technology then its beyond our scientists comprehension. Our scientists struggled to put together a crude Nuke in the 1940's. The effort that went into that project was tremendous with no help from Aliens. And so it went on throughout the so called Cold War era.
DB

April 16, 2019, 12:55:02 PM
Reply #195

Nigel Evans

Soviet technology!

Also similar stories from the USA aka AREA 51 etc. The Soviets or the US Military or the Chinese Military did not and do not have the sort of weapons that may emanate from Alien Technology. If there are Aliens and they have such technology then its beyond our scientists comprehension. Our scientists struggled to put together a crude Nuke in the 1940's. The effort that went into that project was tremendous with no help from Aliens. And so it went on throughout the so called Cold War era.
That one is interesting because we're back in Ivanov's "orbs directing heat rays" territory. It's worth pointing out that the story is solely the testimony of one man as no report was filed. But there seem to be many others.

April 16, 2019, 02:42:38 PM
Reply #196

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Soviet technology!

Best of the best in 1945.

Roswell incident mid-1947.............   15 short years later in 1962 and built from a new fancy metal called titanium..    shock1

Over 4,000 missiles were fired at this thing over its career, and not a single loss.   

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 04:30:15 PM by Loose}{Cannon »

April 16, 2019, 03:13:27 PM
Reply #197

Nigel Evans

Soviet technology!

Best of the best in 1945.

Roswell incident mid-1947.............   15 short years later in 1962 and built from a new fancy metal called titanium..    shock1

Over 4,000 missiles were fired at this thing over its career, and not a single loss.   

This was one of the best of the best in WW2 (with a spy plane role) and it was built of plywood and balsa...  kewl1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Havilland_Mosquito
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 04:29:52 PM by Loose}{Cannon »

April 16, 2019, 03:25:39 PM
Reply #198

Nigel Evans

Just read this :-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_SR-71_Blackbird
"Acquisition of titaniumTitanium was in short supply in the United States, so the Skunk Works team was forced to look elsewhere for the metal. Much of the needed material came from the Soviet Union. Colonel Rich Graham, SR-71 pilot, described the acquisition process: <blockquote>The airplane is 92% titanium inside and out. Back when they were building the airplane the United States didn't have the ore supplies – an ore called rutile ore. It's a very sandy soil and it's only found in very few parts of the world. The major supplier of the ore was the USSR. Working through Third World countries and bogus operations, they were able to get the rutile ore shipped to the United States to build the SR-71.[37]" </blockquote>

April 16, 2019, 03:28:06 PM
Reply #199

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Yup.....    but the first blackbirds were the A-12 as shown in the lineup in my last post.   thumb1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_A-12

14 September 1959: CIA awards antiradar study, aerodynamic structural tests, and engineering designs, selecting the A-12 over rival Convair's Kingfish. Project Oxcart established.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 03:32:24 PM by Loose}{Cannon »

April 16, 2019, 04:17:45 PM
Reply #200

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
And dont forget about the D-21 drone that was carried on its back. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_D-21

April 17, 2019, 01:58:43 PM
Reply #201

sarapuk

Soviet technology!

PRE USA STEALTH WARPLANES. The Germans beat the US to it. And its also PRE ROSWELL.

The Horten H.IX, RLM designation Ho 229 (or Gotha Go 229 for extensive re-design work done by Gotha to prepare the aircraft for mass production) was a German prototype fighter/bomber initially designed by Reimar and Walter Horten to be built by Gothaer Waggonfabrik late in World War II. It was the first flying wing to be powered by jet engines.[1]

The design was a response to Hermann Göring's call for light bomber designs capable of meeting the "3×1000" requirement; namely to carry 1,000 kilograms (2,200 lb) of bombs a distance of 1,000 kilometres (620 mi) with a speed of 1,000 kilometres per hour (620 mph). Only jets could provide the speed, but these were extremely fuel-hungry, so considerable effort had to be made to meet the range requirement. Based on a flying wing, the Ho 229 lacked all extraneous control surfaces to lower drag. It was the only design to come even close to the 3×1000 requirements and received Göring's approval. Its ceiling was 15,000 metres (49,000 ft).[2]

6 sided dice simulator

rental car reimbursement
DB

April 17, 2019, 05:13:02 PM
Reply #202

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Not stealth... its just a flying wing.   wink1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horten_Ho_229

Claimed stealth technology
Radar absorbent material (RAM)

Cross-section of the Horten H.O.229 composite wood laminate
After the war, Reimar Horten said he mixed charcoal dust in with the wood glue to absorb electromagnetic waves (radar), which he believed could shield the aircraft from detection by British early-warning ground-based radar that operated at 20 to 30 MHz, with a wavelength of 10 to 15m (top end of the HF band), known as Chain Home.[11]

A team of engineers from Northrop Grumman ran electromagnetic tests on the V3's multilayer wooden center-section nose cones. They tested over a frequency range of 12 to 117 THz,with wavelengths of the order of 10 microns. The cones are 19 mm (0.75 in) thick and made from thin sheets of veneer. The team concluded that there was some form of conducting element in the glue, as the radar signal attenuated considerably as it passed through the cone.[12] The Smithsonian Institution has performed a technical study of the materials used and determined that there is "no evidence of carbon black or charcoal in the Horten jet" thus invalidating the proposed mechanism for an essentially non-existent radar absorbent property as compared to the control sample of plywood used in the original testing. [13]

April 18, 2019, 03:34:31 PM
Reply #203

sarapuk

Not stealth... its just a flying wing.   wink1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horten_Ho_229

Claimed stealth technology
Radar absorbent material (RAM)

Cross-section of the Horten H.O.229 composite wood laminate
After the war, Reimar Horten said he mixed charcoal dust in with the wood glue to absorb electromagnetic waves (radar), which he believed could shield the aircraft from detection by British early-warning ground-based radar that operated at 20 to 30 MHz, with a wavelength of 10 to 15m (top end of the HF band), known as Chain Home.[11]

A team of engineers from Northrop Grumman ran electromagnetic tests on the V3's multilayer wooden center-section nose cones. They tested over a frequency range of 12 to 117 THz,with wavelengths of the order of 10 microns. The cones are 19 mm (0.75 in) thick and made from thin sheets of veneer. The team concluded that there was some form of conducting element in the glue, as the radar signal attenuated considerably as it passed through the cone.[12] The Smithsonian Institution has performed a technical study of the materials used and determined that there is "no evidence of carbon black or charcoal in the Horten jet" thus invalidating the proposed mechanism for an essentially non-existent radar absorbent property as compared to the control sample of plywood used in the original testing. [13]

Very strategic looking wing though. The shape of the aircraft years ahead of the USA. Stealthy by looks.
DB

May 02, 2019, 04:31:21 AM
Reply #204

Nigel Evans

May 10, 2019, 10:18:34 AM
Reply #205

Nigel Evans

Copying this vid over from another thread, the theory being that the blue/violet glow is excited nitrogen and the Plane1/2 photos are of a similar object. No idea what the rest of it is, probably for the science of the future to answer.

Here's a famous report from the US - https://www.history.com/news/ufo-chiles-whitted-soviet-spycraft-air-force-coverup"Underneath the ship there was a blue glow of light.”
I'd also add that reading about the Warminster Thing - https://www.amazon.co.uk/WARMINSTER-MYSTERY-Arthur-Shuttlewood/dp/0426169263

One eye witness account talks of an aerial object "just like a railway carriage". The Chiles-whitted object being a double decker version.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 10:41:40 AM by Nigel Evans »

May 10, 2019, 11:21:48 AM
Reply #206

sarapuk

Copying this vid over from another thread, the theory being that the blue/violet glow is excited nitrogen and the Plane1/2 photos are of a similar object. No idea what the rest of it is, probably for the science of the future to answer.

Here's a famous report from the US - https://www.history.com/news/ufo-chiles-whitted-soviet-spycraft-air-force-coverup"Underneath the ship there was a blue glow of light.”
I'd also add that reading about the Warminster Thing - https://www.amazon.co.uk/WARMINSTER-MYSTERY-Arthur-Shuttlewood/dp/0426169263

One eye witness account talks of an aerial object "just like a railway carriage". The Chiles-whitted object being a double decker version.

Well I remember from about 35 years ago or so what a Farmer told Me after him and his family had a UFO experience. There had been a lot of sightings in this area of the Midlands, England, and so I decided to ask the Farmer exactly what they saw. One night they saw CYLINDRICAL OBJECTS in the sky that appeared fairly low in height over their Farm. They mentioned colours of the Cylinders and also bright lights coming down over their cattle in the yard. Obviously they were amazed at what they saw. No cattle were harmed and no lightning or other electrical events were reported. The stories of these various sightings did get into the newspapers at the time.
DB

May 10, 2019, 04:48:12 PM
Reply #207

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Time-laps stills of a drone... classic. 

May 11, 2019, 03:43:07 AM
Reply #208

Nigel Evans

Well I remember from about 35 years ago or so what a Farmer told Me after him and his family had a UFO experience. There had been a lot of sightings in this area of the Midlands, England, and so I decided to ask the Farmer exactly what they saw. One night they saw CYLINDRICAL OBJECTS in the sky that appeared fairly low in height over their Farm. They mentioned colours of the Cylinders and also bright lights coming down over their cattle in the yard. Obviously they were amazed at what they saw. No cattle were harmed and no lightning or other electrical events were reported. The stories of these various sightings did get into the newspapers at the time.
Yes, cylinders and cigars are very common structures in UFO reports.

May 11, 2019, 03:45:13 AM
Reply #209

Nigel Evans

Time-laps stills of a drone... classic.
and your explanation for the sighting in 1948 is?......