March 28, 2024, 07:18:50 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: New moderator  (Read 4657 times)

January 16, 2023, 09:10:16 AM
Read 4657 times

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Member amashilu is now a Global Moderator. She is very diplomatic and respectful so I’m confident she can/will handle things appropriately without bias. When myself or Teddy are not around….  amashilu is the boss. 
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

January 16, 2023, 09:27:54 AM
Reply #1

Ziljoe

Good luck amashilu!

January 16, 2023, 10:07:39 AM
Reply #2

amashilu

Global Moderator
Thanks, Ziljoe

January 16, 2023, 12:57:24 PM
Reply #3

anna_pycckux

Уважаемые модераторы, прошу снять замок с моей темы "Уральская Голгофа или госзаказ на ликвидацию". Обещаю не реагировать  на сторонние нападки и на чужую злость. Мне бы очень хотелось донести до американской аудитории свою версию, которая ближе всех подошла к  истине. Это не просто, потому что политическая картина в России 1950-х годов, не смотря на смерть Сталина - оставалась очень не простой для людей смелых и свободомыслящих. Анна Русских.

Dear moderators, I ask you to remove the lock from my topic "Ural Golgotha or state order for liquidation". I promise not to react to third-party attacks and to someone else's anger. I would really like to convey to the American audience my version, which came closest to the truth. This is not easy, because the political picture in Russia of the 1950s, despite the death of Stalin, remained very difficult for brave and free-thinking people. Anna of the Russians.

The following users thanked this post: Per Inge Oestmoen

January 16, 2023, 12:59:46 PM
Reply #4

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Уважаемые модераторы, прошу снять замок с моей темы "Уральская Голгофа или госзаказ на ликвидацию". Обещаю не реагировать  на сторонние нападки и на чужую злость. Мне бы очень хотелось донести до американской аудитории свою версию, которая ближе всех подошла к  истине. Это не просто, потому что политическая картина в России 1950-х годов, не смотря на смерть Сталина - оставалась очень не простой для людей смелых и свободомыслящих. Анна Русских.

Dear moderators, I ask you to remove the lock from my topic "Ural Golgotha or state order for liquidation". I promise not to react to third-party attacks and to someone else's anger. I would really like to convey to the American audience my version, which came closest to the truth. This is not easy, because the political picture in Russia of the 1950s, despite the death of Stalin, remained very difficult for brave and free-thinking people. Anna of the Russians.

Ill unlock it tomorrow after everyone takes a breather. 
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

The following users thanked this post: anna_pycckux, Jean Daniel Reuss

January 16, 2023, 01:01:34 PM
Reply #5

anna_pycckux

ok thanks!

January 18, 2023, 06:05:22 AM
Reply #6

Per Inge Oestmoen

I would really like to convey to the American audience my version, which came closest to the truth. This is not easy, because the political picture in Russia of the 1950s, despite the death of Stalin, remained very difficult for brave and free-thinking people. Anna of the Russians.

It is extremely important to realize that the repression in the Soviet Union and Russia did not end (or originate) with Stalin.

The following users thanked this post: anna_pycckux

April 10, 2023, 04:51:48 AM
Reply #7

Jean Daniel Reuss

Reply #6
It is extremely important to realize that the repression in the Soviet Union and Russia did not end (or originate) with Stalin.

It is extremely important to realize that the year 1959 is situated during the short period of 11 years (1953-1964) called the de-Stalinization.

Quote from Hélène Carrère d'Encausse, historian, president of the Académie Française:
.....The de-Stalinization is, at the same time, a policy, that of the break with the time of Stalin and with the system that he had developed; it is also an intuition, that of a man named Khrushchev, crude, little prepared to such a rejection of his own history and who nevertheless sensed the absolute necessity of the task that he will undertake..............
Jean Daniel Reuss

Rational guidance =

• There is nothing supernatural and mysterious about the injuries suffered by the Dyatlov group. They are all consistent with an attack by a group of professional killers who wanted to take the lives of the nine  [Per Inge Oestmoen].

• Now let us search for answers to: WHO ? WHY ? HOW ?

• The scenario must be consistent with the historical, political and psychological  contexts.

• The solution takes in consideration all known findings.