Theories Discussion > KGB / Radiation / Military involvement

Kolevatov's device

<< < (3/4) > >>

Loose}{Cannon:
Interestingly enough, in the old message page of dyatlovpass.com I suggested the possibly that Dyatlovs heater may have been a radio isotope heater.    dunno1

There are some diary entries that basically state arguments broke out regarding who had to sleep next to the stove as if nobody trusted it. 

JimIslander:
The device was most likely a Short Wave receiver using a preset frequency. Krivonishenko has a "Copper coil" in one of his pockets found by the searchers. As a Radio Ham i use copper wire antennas. If the US wanted to detect radiation in the area they would have had a U-2 equipped with radiation detector do a fly over.

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: JimIslander on May 22, 2019, 07:52:46 AM ---The device was most likely a Short Wave receiver using a preset frequency. Krivonishenko has a "Copper coil" in one of his pockets found by the searchers. As a Radio Ham i use copper wire antennas. If the US wanted to detect radiation in the area they would have had a U-2 equipped with radiation detector do a fly over.

--- End quote ---

I don't think a flyover would be necessary....  we found out about Trinoble like a week later when radioactive dust on the shoes of powerplant workers all over the planet started setting off the detectors when going to work. 

But to your point....  This is why I laugh at the main theory in Russia that basically states members of the DP group were on a secret mission to deliver radioactive material to American spies for analysis, and said spies murdered the very people that were so kind to deliver it none the less in the most inhospitable weather conditions imaginable.   nea1 Pure rubbish as we have several ways to detect, and analyze their radiation, and catching it out of the atmosphere is one of them.

To many in Russia still to this day, the Americans are a good boogie-man scapegoat.  We have the same individuals in the US ironically that blame the Russians when things don't go their way.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on May 22, 2019, 08:05:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: JimIslander on May 22, 2019, 07:52:46 AM ---The device was most likely a Short Wave receiver using a preset frequency. Krivonishenko has a "Copper coil" in one of his pockets found by the searchers. As a Radio Ham i use copper wire antennas. If the US wanted to detect radiation in the area they would have had a U-2 equipped with radiation detector do a fly over.

--- End quote ---

I don't think a flyover would be necessary....  we found out about Trinoble like a week later when radioactive dust on the shoes of powerplant workers all over the planet started setting off the detectors when going to work. 

But to your point....  This is why I laugh at the main theory in Russia that basically states members of the DP group were on a secret mission to deliver radioactive material to American spies for analysis, and said spies murdered the very people that were so kind to deliver it none the less in the most inhospitable weather conditions imaginable.   nea1 Pure rubbish as we have several ways to detect, and analyze their radiation, and catching it out of the atmosphere is one of them.

To many in Russia still to this day, the Americans are a good boogie-man scapegoat.  We have the same individuals in the US ironically that blame the Russians when things don't go their way.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely. Its a shame that despite the demise of the USSR we still have people today, and many of them in positions of power, who want to pit Russia against the USA. A term often used is RUSSOPHOBIA and clearly it matters not whether there is Communism or Capitalism.

Nigel Evans:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on May 24, 2019, 12:19:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on May 22, 2019, 08:05:15 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Absolutely. Its a shame that despite the demise of the USSR we still have people today, and many of them in positions of power, who want to pit Russia against the USA. A term often used is RUSSOPHOBIA and clearly it matters not whether there is Communism or Capitalism.

--- End quote ---

The KGB are back in power and old habits die hard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version