October 06, 2024, 02:18:16 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Parts of a fallen rocket near Otorten on the Manyomki plateau  (Read 388 times)

October 01, 2024, 10:24:13 PM
Read 388 times

Олег Таймень

Valery Anyamov told us about these parts of the rocket in an interview.
This is what it looks like

This place is located 14 kilometers from Otorten and 17 kilometers from the found tent of the Dyatlov group

Question: How can the military allow missile debris to fall into such a populated tourist area?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2024, 10:38:03 PM by Олег Таймень »
If a mountain comes towards you, and you are not Mohammed, then it is a rockfall.

October 02, 2024, 12:20:06 AM
Reply #1

Ziljoe

It would be a concern if the rockets fall out of the sky at random. From what I can see there are lots of tourist tours to Dyatlov pass , including, 4x4's , helicopters , walkers etc. Hopefully a one time occurance.

October 02, 2024, 06:35:52 AM
Reply #2

GlennM

Well engineered pieces of aluminum joined with iron nuts and bolts were found 10 1/2 miles from the claimed location of the tent. The serial number has yet to be tracked. The actual identification of the debris is not yet confirmed. For me, if it was a missile that came to earth at that distance, it could be linked to Zolo's last photo. It is a fortunate coincidence.

Rather than cutting up a tent and running for cover a half mile away, I think the hikers would have just discussed it rationally and then tried to find it on their way around Ortoten.
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.