December 05, 2019, 10:41:21 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: The Real Ball Lightning theory  (Read 10180 times)

November 17, 2019, 05:45:39 PM
Reply #240

jarrfan

From what I read, ball lightening is usually accompanied by a rainstorm and thunder, lightening. Not sure if that was going on at DP, and I don't see them leaving the tent because of it.

Whatever it was made them immediately and without forethought, leave the safest place they were to get AWAY from it, or they were ordered out immediately by military that they feared.

They could have left the tent thinking if they started a fire, it might scare away the creature, bear or whatever, and the two climbed the tree as they saw it coming back.

The Rav 4 had to have their injuries inflicted at the place of death because they were so debilitating, they would not have been able to crawl there. Why did they leave the den and run toward the ravine?

There are so more questions than answers.

November 18, 2019, 03:52:05 AM
Reply #241

Nigel Evans

From what I read, ball lightening is usually accompanied by a rainstorm and thunder, lightening. Not sure if that was going on at DP, and I don't see them leaving the tent because of it.

Whatever it was made them immediately and without forethought, leave the safest place they were to get AWAY from it, or they were ordered out immediately by military that they feared.

They could have left the tent thinking if they started a fire, it might scare away the creature, bear or whatever, and the two climbed the tree as they saw it coming back.

The Rav 4 had to have their injuries inflicted at the place of death because they were so debilitating, they would not have been able to crawl there. Why did they leave the den and run toward the ravine?

There are so more questions than answers.
Hiya jarrfan. Welcome to the real ball lightning thread, the one and only....
Ball lightning events are well documented and don't need thunderstorms etc. One common scenario seems to be mountain tops.
As to the DPI, let's remember that this was Lev Ivanov's preferred theory and he saw all the evidence.

November 18, 2019, 03:55:24 AM
Reply #242

Nigel Evans

I don't know of any vehicle in 1959 yet alone today that could traverse that terrain in those conditions.    dunno1

Besides...  you would hear it coming a mile a way.   I used to sleep in a defensive position with M1 Abrams maneuvering all around me.... ask me how I know.
I think we can rule out battle tanks
 kewl1
According to some of the web pages on this incident the police investigation included examining the wider area for signs of a mobile crane being used to drop this object into place.

November 18, 2019, 12:21:44 PM
Reply #243

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
The Dechmont Woods Incident - http://www.mapit.kk5.org/the-livingston-ufo/4535820811
An interesting case due to a thorough investigation by the police.
The "ladder tracks" were estimated by the police to have been made by an object weighing several tons and there was no sign of it traveling to the location over the ground. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-50262655
N.B. one (my) theory for the rav4 deaths is they were crushed under the snow by a tracked vehicle.

Some other parallels with the DPI, both have :-
  • torn clothing.
  • indications of burning - n.b. hydrogen sulphide can result in pulmonary edema (Yuri D's foam on cheek).
  • scratches including the face.
Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Taylor_incident seems to dismiss the event as an epileptic attack etc but has no explanation for the marks in the ground as recorded by the police.
Currently my favourite theory for the DPI is that the location was attacked by Soviet missiles and cleaned up afterwards, but this introduces another question - "what were they firing at?".

Nice post about the Livingston Incident. Just one of many similar Incidents over time. Ball shaped objects behaving in such a way as to strongly suggest that they are being CONTROLLED. Physical Evidence left at the Scenes of these Incidents suggesting that they were not Man Made etc etc. And of course I suppose some similarity with The Dyatlov Pass Incident.
DB

November 18, 2019, 12:28:56 PM
Reply #244

sarapuk

I don't know of any vehicle in 1959 yet alone today that could traverse that terrain in those conditions.    dunno1

Besides...  you would hear it coming a mile a way.   I used to sleep in a defensive position with M1 Abrams maneuvering all around me.... ask me how I know.
 kewl1
According to some of the web pages on this incident the police investigation included examining the wider area for signs of a mobile crane being used to drop this object into place.

We can also rule out any kind of vehicle except maybe an EXTRATERRESTRIAL VEHICLE  !  ?  But maybe thats what the Balls are.
DB

November 18, 2019, 12:48:40 PM
Reply #245

Nigel Evans

kewl1

We can also rule out any kind of vehicle except maybe an EXTRATERRESTRIAL VEHICLE  !  ?  But maybe thats what the Balls are.
"Fire orbs, possibly piloted firing directed heat rays" - Lev Ivanov.

Personally I'd opt for electro magnetic. A clue lies in the observation that the edge of the object varied in opacity.

November 19, 2019, 02:48:49 PM
Reply #246

sarapuk

kewl1

"Fire orbs, possibly piloted firing directed heat rays" - Lev Ivanov.

Personally I'd opt for electro magnetic. A clue lies in the observation that the edge of the object varied in opacity.

Well whatever. But the facts are that over the decades and probably centuries there have been reports of these Ball like objects and they seem to be CONTROLLED.
DB

November 20, 2019, 02:17:07 AM
Reply #247

Nigel Evans

Yes, www.ball-lightning.info has a category of "Navigator" for instance.

November 22, 2019, 02:54:14 PM
Reply #248

sarapuk

Yes, www.ball-lightning.info has a category of "Navigator" for instance.

Good historical reports. But still a mystery as to the nature of the various phenomenon and how they are controlled.
DB

November 23, 2019, 01:11:08 PM
Reply #249

Loose}{Cannon

Global Moderator
Its...  a finger/hand or a strap that's too close to the lens and massively out of focus. 

#1 nobody in the picture seems too concerned about a killer black cloud.

#2 The camera operator isn't very interested in it either as he has his subject/subjects in center frame.
All theories are flawed.......    Get Behind Me Satan !!!

November 24, 2019, 02:25:44 AM
Reply #250

Nigel Evans

Its...  a finger/hand or a strap that's too close to the lens and massively out of focus. 

#1 nobody in the picture seems too concerned about a killer black cloud.

#2 The camera operator isn't very interested in it either as he has his subject/subjects in center frame.
???