Why nuclear, why not chemical? Why not seismic weapons, why not biological weapons?
The more I read some stupidity here, the less I wonder.
I don't want to underestimate you, but you're crazy.
Why exactly is the weapon test (gone wrong) theory crazy? It fits the time frame, the behaviour of the people involved including the investigators and we know for sure that bombs and other military equipment was being tested somewhere and sometime in 1959. It is a completely logical line of thought along with the murder theory if we have 9 dead bodies found in this condition. Plausible version of events for me. Needs just some verification just like any other theory.
1) LOW attitude? if military drop a a nuclear cartridge than the aircraft which makes drop, must be in very very high attitude.
2) Each nuclear test is a little bit amazing event. Everybody from military and defence goverment want to see and record the efects. Camera staff, photogrpahers, etc.. Take in mind that about the most of Soviet nuclear tests knew also their enemy (USA and west inteligence services. and contra side.
Nuclear tests is also as perceived as boasting event. North Korea is making for example nuclear tests absolutely media open. They demonstrate the force. They show of force.
Where is the presence of observers and delegations? Do you think some generals will go in snow somewhere in cold mountines to watch an effects of nuclear bomb by their own feet without field kitchen? Where are the vehicles prints? Where are the prints of helicopter which moved delegation? Broken bounds, fired cigaretes. Almost everybody at this time smoked a cigarettes, etc, etc..
Guys, at the accident area was nothing founded.
That somebody "found" "some" aluminium plate in Death mountine is because he also bring it there to be interest.
3) I have never seen a nuclear test in difficult terrain - hills, woods.. This makes in flat terrain surface - Again, and again, and again. Military needs to observe the drop point and drop effects. They need to evaluate it. The drop zone area are cordoned. To make a nuclear test you need place observers to see for decimals of kilometers. = flat terrain.
Soviet military was not stupid. Soviet army was one of the strongest army in the world. Maybe the strongest. They were strong because their "top tip" staff was clever and maturity. (now I dont mean some last company sergeant).
They have to followed the internal directions. It is not like some general will wake up in the morning and during morning parade/call he will say: "OK, comrades, today we will make a drop of nuclear weapon nearby the Death mountine...Go and do it!" No, no no no no..
4) Your point: "was being tested somewhere and sometime in 1959".. Of course their were tested! Was time of cold war, 14 years ago from WWII. It is more than sure that some of new soviet weapons were tested somewhere in 1959.
I will not so hard to you if you will say some more silly theory. For example that they were killed (by mistake) because of testing of new artillery howitzer. But all this theorys are wrong and silly.
5) Founded GAMA ray was negligible. They were jsut polluted a bit from history. The quantity they found on clothes was not lethal in any case. By the way, why were not contamined others?
If you will warm your food in microwawe machine and I will take a dozimeter and start measuring, than you will be Gama rayed also. Maybe the even in a similar amount as like them. They could contamine everywhere (in university during scientific works, etc.) The source of X ray can be everywhere.
According to your investigative analysis:
If you will go to Death Mountine to take measurement, take just classic dosimeter. If you found something in continual surface, after that make radiochemical analysis.
If you will go in Death mountine, take also the iron detector and shovel. Why? It is very very for long time to explain.
But just a little in scople short sentences:
Because If there was according some theorys some violent, than there probably must be weapons. (Guns). To force 9 young strong people without resistant, you need circa 14-20 people without guns. Just by hands or knifes armored.
If there will be 3-5 guys with weapons (gulag prisoners), than it is acceptable. But if there will be a fight without gunshots body wounds, than they probably could shot in the air or in ground to make a treat. So take the iron detector, go and look for shoted munition fragments.
This is maybe logical but It is also wrong. (I think, but it is the most reasonable crime caused by different people in Dyatlavov pass.) But I dont belive to it also. (98% circa).