May 18, 2024, 04:35:37 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Feb 6,1959 interview  (Read 4577 times)

December 18, 2022, 08:49:01 AM
Read 4577 times

tenne

while I was reading the supplementary materials I came across this interview
"Place of interrogation: village of Vizhay
Interrogation began on February 6, 1959, completed February 6, 1959
The witness testified: In the second half of January 1959 I saw two groups of hikers in the village of Vizhay.
Which were going to the area of the Ural mountain range, I didn't talk to them in person.
At the beginning of February 1959 there were strong winds in the village of Vizhay.
The wind drifted the snow mass and heaped up on the open road although there was virtually no rainfall. I live in the village in Vizhay since 1951 and don't remember such winds like they were in the beginning of February 1959

They were not expected back by Feb 6 and I haven't seen any threads on this subject so I thought it interesting that an official? interview was done about them before they were missing officially? on feb 12

December 18, 2022, 09:21:11 AM
Reply #1

Почемучка

The witness testified: In the second half of January 1959 I saw two groups of hikers in the village of Vizhay.
Which were going to the area of the Ural mountain range, I didn't talk to them in person.
At the beginning of February 1959 there were strong winds in the village of Vizhay.
The wind drifted the snow mass and heaped up on the open road although there was virtually no rainfall. I live in the village in Vizhay since 1951 and don't remember such winds like they were in the beginning of February 1959

They were not expected back by Feb 6 and I haven't seen any threads on this subject so I thought it interesting that an official? interview was done about them before they were missing officially? on feb 12

Если Вы начнете изучать материалы уголовного дела, которые буквально по страницам выложены на этом ресурсе, то обнаружите очень много описок. Очень много. Это обычные дела. Этот допрос Попова уже давно проанализирован древними исследователями темы.
Его содержание очень связано с тем, кого еще допрашивал Чудинов. Просто описался заработавшийся человек. В Ивдельском районе на то время и других дел для милиции было достаточно. Убийства, кражи, отравления метиловым спиртом.
Вся невеселая ситуация и важные вопросы - поднимались в местной газете.

If you start to study the materials of the criminal case, which are literally page by page posted on this resource, you will find a lot of typos. So many. These are ordinary things. This interrogation of Popov has long been analyzed by the ancient researchers of the topic.
Its content is very connected with those who were still interrogated by Chudinov. Just described earned man. In the Ivdelsky district at that time there were enough other cases for the police. Murder, theft, poisoning with methyl alcohol.
The whole gloomy situation and important questions were raised in the local newspaper.
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

December 18, 2022, 09:31:41 AM
Reply #2

anna_pycckux

Если вы начнете изучать материлы, то обнаружите, что на обложке Дела стоит дата 6 февраля. Юрий кунцевич говорил, что уже 2 февраля в  УПИ знали о гибели группы. Так же известна записка прокурора Темпалова от 15 февраля. Записка прошла экспертизу и признана подлинной.Это говорит о том, что власть знала о гибели группы все, когда и как погибли. Множество свидетелей подтверждает: глава обкома не раз говорил "Нам здесь все известно!"

« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 09:38:35 AM by anna_pycckux »

The following users thanked this post: Ehtnisba

December 18, 2022, 09:46:01 AM
Reply #3

anna_pycckux

Записка прокурора Темпалова говорит о том, что уже 15 февраля власть знала о трагедии. В записке прокурор пишет следователю о погибшей группе Игоря Дятлова. За подписью Темпалова следует дата 15 февраля. (поиски начались 21 и тогда еще никто не знал, что произошло  с группой, живы они или нет).

The following users thanked this post: Ehtnisba

December 18, 2022, 09:47:03 AM
Reply #4

tenne

If you start to study the materials of the criminal case, which are literally page by page posted on this resource, you will find a lot of typos. So many. These are ordinary things. This interrogation of Popov has long been analyzed by the ancient researchers of the topic.
Its content is very connected with those who were still interrogated by Chudinov. Just described earned man. In the Ivdelsky district at that time there were enough other cases for the police. Murder, theft, poisoning with methyl alcohol.
The whole gloomy situation and important questions were raised in the local newspaper.
[/quote]

I am sorry but could I please get some clarification on what you are saying? are you stating that the interview didn't take place on that date? or it did and should be ignored? or are you saying that the newspaper was just speculating for some reason?

December 18, 2022, 09:50:38 AM
Reply #5

anna_pycckux

Я говорю о том, что да, интервью 6 февраля могло состояться, так как  в материалах по теме есть множество доказательств: 6 февраля о гибели туристов власть уже знала.

December 18, 2022, 10:04:42 AM
Reply #6

Почемучка

I am sorry but could I please get some clarification on what you are saying? are you stating that the interview didn't take place on that date? or it did and should be ignored? or are you saying that the newspaper was just speculating for some reason?

Там месяц март по ошибке написали февралем. Не удивляйтесь. Вы же еще не знаете о записке Темпалова для Коротаева.
Просто изучайте все материалы, что есть на ресурсе. Через какое-то время - Вы будете сами все понимать и смеяться над своим недоумением.

There, the month of March was mistakenly written as February. Do not be surprised. You still don't know about Tempalov's note to Korotaev.
Just study all the materials that are on the resource. After some time - you will understand everything yourself and laugh at your bewilderment.
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

December 18, 2022, 10:28:08 AM
Reply #7

tenne

thank you for the clarification

December 21, 2022, 07:37:41 AM
Reply #8

tenne

"and Popov, judging by the document, communicated with the investigator on February 6, which does not fit in with the beginning of the criminal case initiated on February 26.

As it happens, no one has yet explained this discrepancy in the dates, not even the prosecutor's office." quote from this webiste

So are you saying that you have information to discredit the date that the prosecutor doesn't?

December 21, 2022, 07:51:33 AM
Reply #9

RMK

"and Popov, judging by the document, communicated with the investigator on February 6, which does not fit in with the beginning of the criminal case initiated on February 26.

As it happens, no one has yet explained this discrepancy in the dates, not even the prosecutor's office." quote from this webiste
BTW, the triple discrepancy in the date on the criminal case is explained well in the book that Teddy and Igor Pavlov wrote.

December 21, 2022, 08:18:32 AM
Reply #10

Почемучка

BTW, the triple discrepancy in the date on the criminal case is explained well in the book that Teddy and Igor Pavlov wrote.
Вы сначала вытащите для себя эти документы, где видите расхождения в датах. Обложки и документы.
You will first pull out these documents for yourself, where you see discrepancies in dates. Covers and documents.

Это обложка, которая давалась прокуратурой Свердловской области и персонально Ивановым Л.Н., когда он закрыл дело и передал его в архив прокуратуры. Это одна и та же организация. Это должен быть 1959 год.
Но если обратить внимание на правки, то можно сделать вывод  (правку в части количества листов) - что это самая ранняя из обложек, что давал архив, а не прокуратура. Архив прокуратуры не пересчитывает листы дела, не проверяет наличие и датировку. Дело просто размещают на полку в кабинете прокуратуры, оформив запись в журнале.
Архив регулярно проводит инвентаризацию единиц хранения. Обложка изношенная - заменяется. Получается в архив из прокуратуры обложка дела пришла в неприглядном виде. Так что отнесем эту обложку к 1974 году

This is the cover that was given by the prosecutor's office of the Sverdlovsk region and personally by Ivanov L.N., when he closed the case and transferred it to the archive of the prosecutor's office. This is the same organization. It must be 1959.
But if you pay attention to the edits, then you can conclude (editing in terms of the number of sheets) - that this is the earliest of the covers that the archive gave, and not the prosecutor's office. The archive of the prosecutor's office does not recalculate the sheets of the case, does not check the availability and dating. The case is simply placed on a shelf in the prosecutor's office, making an entry in the journal.
The archive regularly conducts an inventory of storage units. Cover worn - replaced. It turns out that the cover of the case came to the archive from the prosecutor's office in an unsightly form. So let's take this cover back to 1974.
+++

Это обложка, которые сделали работники архива Свердловской области, когда в 1974 году документы были переданы из прокуратуры на хранение архиву. Из одной организации в другую. Это более поздняя обложка сделанная в архиве. Поскольку предыдущая была исчеркана правками и истрепалась.
This is a cover made by the employees of the archive of the Sverdlovsk region, when in 1974 the documents were transferred from the prosecutor's office to the archive for storage. From one organization to another. This is a later cover made in the archive. Since the previous one was crossed out by edits and frayed.

+++

Это документ о возбуждении уголовного дела. Именно с него Иванов Л.Н. вписал на обложку датировку. Так положено в прокуратуре. Это регламент - прокуратуры.
This is a document on initiation of a criminal case. It was from him that Ivanov L.N. put the date on the cover. That's what the prosecutor's office does. This is the regulation - the prosecutor's office.
+++

Это допрос Попова, на основании даты в нем архивисты поставили на свою обложку эту дату. Такой у них регламент. Они обнаружили при сшивке - документ с датировкой, выпадающей из общей. Им по истечении 1974-1959=15 лет - некому задать вопрос что за косяк. Они отработали по своим правилам.
This is an interrogation of Popov, based on the date in it, the archivists put this date on their cover. Such is their regulation. They found when stitching - a document with a date that falls out of the general one. After 1974-1959 = 15 years, they have no one to ask the question what kind of jamb. They worked according to their own rules.
+++

Во всех странах - получается ровно так же. Если организация сдаст в архив документы с ошибкой - архивисты не станут искать причину, а просто сработают по своим правилам.

Это уже второй раз я пытаюсь объяснить совершенно понятные вещи.

В допросе Попова - Чудинов ошибся.  Никому эта ошибка не мешала. Вшили как есть. Смыслово документ не выпадает, потому что Чудинов допрашивал и других людей и это было в марте.

In all countries - it turns out exactly the same. If an organization submits documents with an error to the archive, the archivists will not look for the cause, but will simply work according to their own rules.

This is the second time I've tried to explain completely understandable things.

In the interrogation of Popov - Chudinov made a mistake. This error did not bother anyone. Sewn on as is. The semantic document does not fall out, because Chudinov also interrogated other people, and this was in March.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 09:07:01 AM by Почемучка »

December 21, 2022, 08:45:58 AM
Reply #11

tenne

I am simply pointing out what this website says

December 21, 2022, 09:16:51 AM
Reply #12

Почемучка

I am simply pointing out what this website says

Есть вариант разобраться во всем самой. У Вас тоже есть архивы. Архив - это когда важные документы организаций или частных лих хранятся в специальных организациях называемых архивными. Вы просто идете туда и интересуетесь у сотрудников, что они делают если

1) им что-то передают и это совершенно не в предмете их профессии. Например - ноты какого-нибудь композитора 1920 года.
2) если среди нот оказывается рецепт жаркого - что это меняет в обработке всего пакета документов
3) если этот сшитый в книжку архив постоянно читают и обложку затерли до дыр, то что делают архивариусы
4) если из сборки какой-то ловкий человек выкрал пару нотных листов, то что делают архивисты
5) если ...

Не имеет смысл перечислять все вопросы. Они сами догадаются что Вы хотите узнать.

There is an option to deal with everything yourself. You also have archives. An archive is when important documents of organizations or private individuals are stored in special organizations called archives. You just go there and ask the employees what they do if

1) they are given something and it is absolutely not in the subject of their profession. For example - notes of some composer of 1920.
2) if among the notes there is a roast recipe - what does this change in the processing of the entire package of documents
3) if this archive sewn into a book is constantly read and the cover is wiped to holes, then what do archivists do
4) if some clever person stole a couple of music sheets from the assembly, then what do archivists do
5) if...

It doesn't make sense to list all the questions. They will guess what you want to know.

December 21, 2022, 09:18:52 AM
Reply #13

tenne

Did you mean to respond to me or is this for another forum about a totally different subject because your response makes zero sense in the context of this discussion

December 21, 2022, 09:37:20 AM
Reply #14

Почемучка

Did you mean to respond to me or is this for another forum about a totally different subject because your response makes zero sense in the context of this discussion

Исследовать тайны - это не значит читать чьи-то предположения или мнения. Это значит самому получать это мнение на основе личного знания. Это самый правильный путь что-то действительно понять. Это будет Ваше личное мнение, которое никто не сможет в Вас расшатать. Потому что Вы - сами нашли решение мучившего Вас вопроса.
Мнения других людей меняются и Вы привязаны к этому и Вас носит по волнам. Гнетесь то туда, то обратно. Будьте скалой. Потому что Вы точно выяснили этот нюанс для себя сами.

Exploring mysteries is not about reading someone's assumptions or opinions. It means to receive this opinion on the basis of personal knowledge. This is the most correct way to really understand something. This will be your personal opinion, which no one can shake you. Because you yourself have found a solution to the problem that tormented you.
The opinions of other people change and you are attached to this and you are carried along the waves. Move back and forth. Be a rock. Because you definitely figured out this nuance for yourself.

December 21, 2022, 10:19:17 AM
Reply #15

tenne

and again your responses to very simple questions are rambling and not pertinent to anything asked. I suspect you just like the sound of your own voice and are very much used to gaslighting instead of intelligence

December 21, 2022, 01:22:36 PM
Reply #16

Почемучка

and again your responses to very simple questions are rambling and not pertinent to anything asked. I suspect you just like the sound of your own voice and are very much used to gaslighting instead of intelligence
Нет. Я просто Вам рассказываю как поступаю я. Когда мне что-то непонятно. Я ищу контакты профессионалов и расспрашиваю.
Потому что чужое мнение, которому Вы верите - это мнение ангажированное личными представлениями этого человека. Он может исказить истину в угоду своему эго. Соврать как Вы выражаетесь. Чтоб зачем-то увековечить свое мнение как единственно правильное.
Если Вам нравиться попадать в сети лжи  - кто ж Вам помешает.  Тогда чего Вы так мало симпатизируете лжи в своих эмоциональных постах?
Любой человек - это ходячая на двух ногах ложь.

No. I'm just telling you how I do it. When I don't understand something. I am looking for contacts of professionals and asking questions.
Because someone else's opinion, which you believe, is an opinion biased by the personal ideas of this person. He can twist the truth to suit his ego. Lie as you express yourself. For some reason, to perpetuate your opinion as the only correct one.
If you like to fall into the network of lies - who will stop you. Then why do you sympathize so little with lies in your emotional posts?
Any person is a lie walking on two legs.

December 21, 2022, 02:14:08 PM
Reply #17

RMK

tenne, let my try to directly address your OP.  The short answer: that February 6th interview with Popov has a plausible and mundane explanation.

First, as I stated upthread, Teddy's book provides an extensively researched explanation for the discrepant dates in the case.  I am away for the holidays and left my copy of the book at home.  But, as I recall, the reason why a case was opened before the Dyatlov group was due to return was that a different group of students, from a different university, in a different part of the North Urals, had missed their due date on or around February 6th.  However, at the time, the prosecutor's office had only vague details about that different group of students; when that different group safely returned to civilization a few days behind schedule, the case file was not updated.  As a result, the case remained open, and any information about missing groups of student hikers went into it.  The case was then incorporated into the case file specifically concerning the Dyatlovites.

Почемучка, if I understand her correctly, offers an even more mundane explanation: mere clerical error.

December 22, 2022, 07:50:13 AM
Reply #18

tenne

Thank you, I bought the book and loved it but missed that part.

The following users thanked this post: RMK

December 22, 2022, 08:44:36 AM
Reply #19

Почемучка

Почемучка, if I understand her correctly, offers an even more mundane explanation: mere clerical error.
Да, именно так. Если Вы в курсе про записку Темпалова Коротаеву -

https://www.kp.ru/daily/26936.4/3986612/

То удивляться поводов станет меньше. Если Уголовное Дело внимательно перечитать - там много описок.
Они не думали что это дело будут под микроскопом исследовать будущие поколения. Даже Уракову это было - не существенно.
Потому что в суд - дело не готовилось. Тогда бы все ошибки искореняли. А для архива - и так сойдет.

Yes exactly. If you are aware of Tempalov's note to Korotaev -
Then there will be less reason to be surprised. If you carefully re-read the Criminal Case, there are a lot of typos.
They did not think that this matter would be examined under a microscope by future generations. Even Urakov it was - not essential.
Because the court - the case was not prepared. Then all errors would be eradicated. And for the archive - and so it will do.