September 18, 2024, 06:11:39 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Business in Shabbat - the sacred cause of misfortune!  (Read 1099 times)

September 05, 2024, 07:42:44 AM
Read 1099 times

Axelrod

The sacred cause of misfortune
Of the two diaries of Kolmogorova, it is difficult to say which Unknown diary entry is January 24 (Serov's school) and January 30 (Kolevatov's birthday on Friday with a tangerine), and which is later than another entry of the same day in Kolmogorova's other diary. I think the number 2 does not mean the month of February at all, but the second entry for this day in January.

30.2.59 We go on Auspiya
cold (ayserm). Mansi trail ended. Pine forest. There was sun in the morning, now is cold (ayserm). All day long we walked along Auspiya. Will spend the night on a Mansi trail. Kolya didn't get to be a watchman so me and Rustik will stay on duty today. Burned mittens 2 and Yurkin's quilted jacket. He cursed a lot. Today, probably, we will build a labaz.

I have a suspicion that the last entry on January 30 (see picture) refers to night duty from January 30 to 31, from Friday to Saturday, and the entry, I think, refers to the night time of January 31, when Kolya was not forced to be on duty after birthday with tangerine. And when Krivonischenko's sweatshirt (see the right, last spread of the diary) was spread out under the stove, and sparks or coals from the stove fell on it.
Now I want to express a sacred thought, why did such 3 or 33 misfortunes befell Dyatlov group? They left Sverdlovsk on Friday evening after the last exams on January 23. – they were not allowed to enter the station with backpacks. The club and dining area is a bummer. – Yurka K. was taken to the police station. – Scandal with an alcoholic on the train (up to midnight arrival in Ivdel).

(They had 2 incidents with police on this fay - on Saturday, in the morning and in the evening).

And the 300-kilometer ski trip itself starts from Vizhay, where they arrived by bus in the morning or afternoon of January 25 (Sunday).
Now I want to quote https://toldot.com/shabbat.html God's chosen and God-saved people:

Saturday, the seventh day of the week, the day of rest… In Hebrew, all days are named according to the number of their separation from Saturday – the first, second, etc., but only one day has its own name – Saturday.

According to the Torah, the commandment to observe the Sabbath was established by the Almighty, Who, having completed the Creation of the world in six days, blessed and sanctified the seventh day. We read in the book of Shemot, in the chapter about the Jews receiving the Ten Commandments on Mount Sinai: «Remember the Sabbath day to sanctify it. Work for six days and do whatever you want to do. But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Almighty: do no work, neither your son, nor your daughter, nor your servant, nor your maidservant, nor your livestock, nor your stranger who is in your gates. For six days the Most High created the heavens, the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore, the Almighty blessed the Sabbath day and sanctified it.

The Torah calls Saturday a holiday on which it is forbidden to do work – even in the midst of a field harvest; besides, «it is forbidden to kindle a fire on the Sabbath.»

Anyone who violates these prohibitions will be severely punished by the court.

List of 39 works prohibited for Jews on Shabbat: 1. plowing; 2. sow; 3. reap; 4. knit sheaves; 5. thresh; 6. winnow; 7. choose; 8. grind; 9. sift; 10. knead the dough; 11. cook; 12. shear sheep; 13. bleach wool; 14. comb wool; 15. paint; 16. spin; 17. make two loops; 18. straighten the threads; 19. weave; 20. separate the threads; 21. tie knots; 22. untie knots; 23. sew; 24. tear; 25. hunt; 26. kill an animal; 27. skinning; 28. greasy skin; 29. smooth the skin; 30. draw lines; 31. cut to size; 32. write; 33. erase what is written; 34. build (also close electrical circuits); 35. destroy (also open electrical circuits); 36. light a fire (and also turn on a light bulb); 37. extinguish the fire (and also turn off the light bulb); 38. make the “final blow of the hammer” – finish the production process; 39. transfer things from one possession to another.

Сакральная причина несчастий Из двух дневников Колмогоровой трудно сказать, какая запись 24 января (школа Серова) и 30 января (д/р Колеватова в пятницу с мандарином), а какая позже другой записи этого же дня в другом дневнике Колмогоровой. Я думаю, цифра 2 означает вовсе не февраль месяц, а вторую запись за этот день января.

У меня подозрение, что последняя запись 30 января (см. картинку) относится к ночному дежурству с 30 на 31 января, с пятницы на субботу, и запись, я думаю, относится уже к ночному времени 31 января, когда Колеватова и Тибо не заставили дежурить после дня рождения с мандарином. И когда фуфайка Кривонищенко (см. правый, последний разворот дневника) была расстелена под печкой, и на неё попали искры или угли из печки (многие почему-то считают, что фуфайку зачем-то сушили и сожгли на ветру на костре!)

Теперь я хочу высказать сакральную мысль, почему такие 3 там или 33 несчастья постигли группу дятловцев? Дятловцы выехали из Свердловска вечером в пятницу после последних экзаменов 23 января. В субботу в Серове: – На вокзал с рюкзаками ихс не пускали. Клуб и столовая облом. – Юрку К. забрали в милицию. – Скандал с алкоголиком в поезде (вплоть до прибытия в полночь в Ивдель). А сам лыжный поход у них начинается с посёлка Вижай, куда они прибыли на автобусе утром или днём 25 января (в воскресенье).

Они дважды имели инциденты с милицией в эту субботу - утром и вечером!

Теперь я хочу процитировать toldot.com/shabbat.html богоизбранного и богоспасаемого народа: Суббота, седьмой день недели, день отдыха… На иврите все дни называются по числу их отстранения от Субботы – первый, второй и т.д., но имя собственное есть только у одного дня – Субботы.
Согласно Торе, заповедь соблюдать субботу установлена Всевышним, Который, закончив за шесть дней Творение мира, благословил и освятил седьмой день. Читаем в книге Шмот, в главе о получении евреями на горе Синай десяти заповедей: «Помни субботний день, чтобы освящать его. Шесть дней работай и делай любое своё дело. Но седьмой день – суббота Всевышнему: не делай никакого дела, – ни твой сын, ни твоя дочь, ни твой слуга, ни твоя служанка, ни твой скот, ни твой пришелец, который в твоих воротах. Ибо шесть дней создавал Всевышний небо, землю, море и всё, что в них, а в седьмой день отдыхал. Поэтому благословил Всевышний субботний день и освятил его».

Тора называет субботу праздником, в который запрещено делать работу – даже в разгар полевой страды; кроме того, ‹в субботу запрещено зажигать огонь›.

Всякий, нарушивший эти запреты, строго наказывается судом.

Список 39 работ, запрещённых в Субботу: 1. пахать; 2. сеять; 3. жать; 4. вязать снопы; 5. молотить; 6. веять; 7. выбирать; 8. размалывать; 9. просеивать ; 10. месить тесто; 11. варить; 12. стричь овец; 13. отбеливать шерсть; 14. чесать шерсть; 15. окрашивать; 16. прясть; 17. делать две петли; 18. расправлять нити; 19. ткать; 20. разъединять нити; 21. завязывать узлы; 22. развязывать узлы; 23. шить; 24. рвать; 25. охотиться; 26. убивать животное; 27. сдирать шкуру; 28. засаливать кожу; 29. разглаживать кожу; 30. намечать линии; 31. разрезать по размеру; 32. писать; 33. стирать написанное; 34. строить (также замыкать электроцепи); 35. разрушать (также размыкать электроцепи); 36. зажигать огонь (а также включать лампочку); 37. гасить огонь (а также выключать лампочку); 38. делать «последний удар молота» – заканчивать производственный процесс; 39. переносить вещи из одного владения в другое.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2024, 07:52:39 AM by Axelrod »

September 05, 2024, 01:36:54 PM
Reply #1

Ziljoe

September 05, 2024, 04:37:26 PM
Reply #2

Axelrod

Perhaps it is not clear because in Russian the calendar column starts with Monday.
The first day of the week is Monday. In English calendars the first column is Sunday. I do not know about other languages.

The Dyatlov group got on the train on Friday evening in Sverdlovsk. Zina Kolmogorova wrote some letters at night... On Saturday they were in Serov. At midnight they arrived in Ivdel.
When I began to study this incident, I also found and saved a calendar for January 1959. On Saturday they disturbed the peace of citizens, because of this they had contact with the police (now the police) twice.
The point is that in Judaism it is forbidden to do work not only on Saturday, but also on Friday evening after sunset. If they tried to sew up a tent on Friday after sunset, then they committed violations from the point of view of Judaism.
There it is also somehow connected with the stars in the sky...

Then there is such a moment that they burned a quilted jacket. As I understand it. This also happened on the night from Friday to Saturday, or on the night from January 30 to January 31, judging by the diary. February 1 was Sunday.
This is a very mysterious moment with consequences. To understand them, you need to read my book (volume 3) in the neighboring thread (Force majeure at the Dyatlov pass).
One way or another, on the night from Friday to Saturday it was not necessary to light any fire or use fire, according to the prescriptions of Judaism. Sewing and many other things are also prohibited (a list of 39 works).
I even highlighted the sentence in the text: anyone who violates these prohibitions will be punished.
Which is what we have. It remains only to understand the technological mechanism of punishment, according to which the heavenly punishment was sent down.

ORIGINALLY: Возможно непонятно потому, что в русском языке столбец календаря начинается с понедельника.
Первый день недели - это понедельник. В английских календарях первый столбец это воскресенье. Про другие языки я не знаю.

Группа Дятлова села на поезд вечером в Пятницу в Свердловске. Зина Колмогорова писала ночью какие-то письма… В субботу они были в Серове. В полночь они приехали в Ивдель.
Когда я начинал изучать это происшествие, я также нашёл и сохранил себе календарь на январь 1959 года. В субботу они нарушали спокойствие граждан, из-за этого дважды имели контакт с милицией (сейчас полицией).
Суть в том, что в иудаизме запрещается заниматься работой не только в субботу, но и вечером в пятницу после захода солнца. Если они пытались зашивать палатку в пятницу после захода солнца, тогда они сделали нарушения с точки зрения иудаизма.
Там это ещё как-то со звёздами на небе связано...

Дальше такой момент, что они сожгли фуфайку (ватную куртку). Я так понимаю. это произошло тоже в ночь с пятницы на субботу, или в ночь с 30 на 31 января, судя по дневнику. 1 февраля это было воскресенье.
Это очень таинственный момент с последствиями. Чтобы понять их, вам надо прочитать мою книгу (том 3) в соседней ветке.
Так или иначе, в ночь с пятницы на субботу не надо было зажигать никакой огонь или использовать огонь, по предписаниям иудаизма. Также запрещено шить и многое другое (список из 39 работ).

Я даже выделил в тексте предложение: всякий, кто нарушит эти запреты, будет наказан.
Что мы и имеем. Осталось только понять технологический механизм наказания, по которому была ниспослана небесная кара.

September 05, 2024, 05:02:19 PM
Reply #3

Axelrod

Unknown diary is translated incorrectly, now it sounds as^

Today is the birthday of Sasha Kolevatov *. Congratulations. We give him a tangerine, which he immediately divided into 8 pieces (Lyuda went into the tent and did not come out until the end of the dinner). So another day of our trek went well.

==

it should be translated as: and did not come out until the end of the supper

https://toldot.com/urava/ask/urava_10068.html

After the Sun disappears behind the horizon, its rays, reflecting off the upper layers of the atmosphere, continue to illuminate the Earth. The lower the Sun goes behind the horizon, the fewer of its rays reach the Earth until complete darkness sets in. We cannot clearly determine to what time of day to attribute this period of twilight - to day or to night.

And since, according to the law of the Torah, a new day begins in the evening (as it is said: "and there was evening, and there was morning - one day" - Bereishit 1:5), there is doubt as to exactly when one day ends and another begins. The obligation to observe the Sabbath is a commandment from the Torah (and one of the most important). Therefore, it is natural that in everything that concerns the observance of the Sabbath, one should "strictly" observe the law, that is, begin the Sabbath a little earlier, while it is still obviously day, and end a little later, when it is definitely night - in order to avoid doubts.

It remains to be clarified when exactly this "uncertain" time from the point of view of Jewish law begins, how long it lasts and when it ends. For this purpose, the Talmud provides various, sometimes contradictory, signs. There is also a dispute among Talmudic commentators as to how to understand these signs.

We will not go into the details of this dispute. I will only cite the opinion accepted in the modern Jewish world, which was held by many outstanding Rishonim and Geonim, as well as outstanding sages of recent generations, such as the Vilna Gaon, Rabbi Shneur Zalman of Liadi, the Chafetz Chaim, Rabbi Y.-M. Epstein and many others.

According to this opinion, the period of "bein hashmashot" begins immediately after the sun sets behind the horizon and lasts for the time required to walk three quarters of a mile (1500 cubits). And it ends with the appearance of the first three stars. Or, in language we understand, 13.5-18 minutes after sunset.

(MY COMMENT: this mile maybe denoets a long mile, so "walk three quarters of a mile (1500 cubits)" mayme denotes path from tent to cedar)

После того, как Солнце скрывается за горизонтом, его лучи, отражаясь от верхних слоев атмосферы, продолжают освещать Землю. Чем ниже опускается Солнце за горизонт, тем меньше его лучей достигает Земли, пока не наступит полная темнота. Мы не можем однозначно определить, к какому времени суток отнести этот период сумерек — ко дню или к ночи.

И поскольку, согласно закону Торы, новый день начинается с вечера (как сказано: «и был вечер, и было утро — день один» — Берешит 1:5), возникает сомнение, в какой именно момент заканчивается один день и начинается другой. Обязанность соблюдать субботу является заповедью из Торы (к тому же, одной из самых важных). Поэтому естественно, что во всем, что касается соблюдения субботы, следует «устрожать» соблюдение закона, то есть начать субботу чуть раньше, пока еще заведомо день, и закончить чуть позже, когда уже точно ночь, — чтобы избежать сомнений.

Остается выяснить, когда именно начинается это «неопределенное» с точки зрения еврейского закона время, сколько длится и когда заканчивается. Для этого в Талмуде приводятся различные, порой противоречивые признаки. Существует также спор между комментаторами Талмуда, как эти признаки понимать.

Мы с Вами не будем вдаваться в детали этого спора. Приведу лишь принятое в современном еврейском мире мнение, которого придерживались многие выдающиеся ришоним и геоним, а также выдающиеся мудрецы последних поколений, такие, как Виленский Гаон, раби Шнеур-Залман из Ляд, Хафец Хаим, раби Й.-М. Эпштейн и многие другие.

Согласно этому мнению, период «бейн а-шмашот» начинается сразу после того, как солнце садится за горизонт, и продолжается в течение времени, необходимого для того, чтобы пройти три четверти мили (1500 локтей). А завершается с появлением трех первых звезд. Или, говоря понятным нам языком, 13,5-18 минут после захода солнца.

(здесь видимо говорится про длинную милю, а контекст "чтобы пройти три четверти мили (1500 локтей)" - это как раз расстояние от палатки до кедра.

September 05, 2024, 05:12:14 PM
Reply #4

Ziljoe

Okay, from a personal opinion and I will add , I have respect for religion and A God. However I struggle to see in any context that the hiker's were doing anything that would upset or violate a god, or any religious taboo.

It is winter, you have to make a fire, you have to fix the tent. As for the police, I think the majority of us will have had some sort of interaction with them , going way back in time for all of humans that maybe wrong, loud or had too much drink..

I would also think that many people had to take action on any day of the week to survive , I don't think sewing, making food , cutting wood would be forbidden or a violation, especially when travelling . I'm also don't think the hikers had any strong link to Judaism?

Lightning a fire to cook or get water is a necessity in their situation as were the other groups of hikers in the Urals or any of the Russian population? It's winter , the Mansi, the town folk, the students would all do what they needed?

September 05, 2024, 05:31:00 PM
Reply #5

Axelrod

I advise you to study Judaism better.
Judaism does not forbid the desire to violate. It says that anyone who violates will be punished by the court.
How to understand this, figure it out yourself. I think ancient people were incapable of understanding this.
Even I, a graduate of the Physics and Technology Institute, find it difficult to do this completely for this case.

Dyatlov's group were atheist students, not a single Jew would go on a campaign with them (neither Moses nor Bartholomew),
That's why they were severely punished. Only one partially Jewish Thibault-Brignolle tried to resist this somehow
(Kolmogoroсa writes that Kolya was not forced to be a fool today), therefore he lived longer than everyone else.

The obligation to observe the Sabbath is a commandment from the Torah (and one of the most important ones).

P.S.I found a new comparison of 1500 cubits on sunset - this is probably 1500 meters of their escape.
-----------------------------

Я советую вам лучше изучить иудаизм.
Иудаизм не запрещает желать нарушения. Там говорится, что всякий, кто сделает нарушения, будет наказан судом.
Как это понимать, разбирайтесь сами. Я думаю, древние люди были неспособны в этом разобраться.
Даже я, выпускник физико-технического института, затрудняюсь полностью это сделать для этого случая.

Группа Дятлова были студенты безбожники, ни один еврей не пошёл с ними в поход (ни Моисей, ни Бартоломей),
Поэтому они были сильно наказаны. Только один частично еврей Тибо-Бриньоль пытался как-то этому сопротивляться
(Колмогорова пишет, что Колю сегодня дежурить не заставили), поэтому он прожил дольше всех с сухим сердцем.

Обязанность соблюдать субботу является заповедью из Торы (к тому же, одной из самых важных).

P.S.Я нашёл новое сопоставление 1500 локтей на заходе солнца- это наверное 1500 метров их бегства.

September 06, 2024, 07:07:48 AM
Reply #6

Teddy

Administrator

Today is the birthday of Sasha Kolevatov *. Congratulations. We give him a tangerine, which he immediately divided into 8 pieces (Lyuda went into the tent and did not come out until the end of the dinner). So another day of our trek went well.

==

Merriam-Webster establishes dinner as "the principal meal of the day."
https://www.southernliving.com/culture/supper-vs-dinner

September 06, 2024, 08:03:30 AM
Reply #7

Axelrod

I will explain why I latched onto these 39 prohibitions.
In the secret part of the criminal case there is a radiation test, which is unclear to many.
For some reason, researchers have not yet answered this question clearly.

After I figured out this issue, it became clear to me that the radiation is caused by its practical use as batteries for flashlights. Most likely, it is strontium-90 oxide. I checked that strontium tone sources began to be invented in 1957 from reactor waste for the manufacture of nuclear weapons (or nuclear power plant waste).
According to my assumption, Krivonischenko took a flashlight on the hike, which was issued to him for official use during the construction of burial sites for nuclear waste.

On February 16, 1959 (a week before Dyatlov's hike), a similar power source was placed on President Eisenhower's desk.

https://archivedproceedings.econference.io/wmsym/2009/pdfs/9415.pdf

Next, since I myself carried a flashlight in my jacket pocket in winter, when I looked at Skobodin's photo,
I had the idea that he also kept a flashlight (a modern one) in his jacket pocket to walk along the street and up the stairs in the absence of light (I live in Ukraine).
This flashlight quickly discharged in the winter of 2022-23, it lasted for several hours.

It is unlikely (you need to ask the developers) that 3 volts of power could cause the cotton wool to ignite. Although soldering irons for microcircuits operate at 10 watts, for wires - 25 watts. This is such a weak electric bulb, Before the advent of LEDs, we used 75-100 watt lamps.

Most likely, in my opinion, the following happened. On the night from Friday to Saturday, an accident occurred inside during the night shift of Rustem Slobodin and Zina Kolmogorova, that coals from the stove fell on the jacket.

In this case, the battery casing was depressurized, and in the form of strontium hydroxide could fly around the tent.
Radiation in the alkali sticks to clothes better than the pure composition.

Having got on the cimena film, which was used as an incendiary element for making a fire (like paper),
Such film was produced in the first half of the 20th century for movie theaters
(it was not used for amateur narrow film).

strontium hydroxide, when interacting with nitric acid released from the film as a result of hydrolysis,
(interaction with condensate) could form strontium nitrate, which is used in red firecrackers. In itself, it is not explosive. Explosive salt could have been formed by contact with nitrocellulose film.

https://cameochemicals.noaa.gov/chemical/17423

<p class=p1><span>FILMS (NITROCELLULOSE BASE) may burn if exposed to heat, flame or friction.
May undergo a vigorous reaction with reducing agents,
including hydrides, sulfides and nitrides, that culminates in a detonation.</span>
<u><span>Can react with inorganic bases to form explosive salts.</span></u>

Heavenly punishment: The fire could have started as detonation of destabilized material after electricity from sweaters or ebonite sheaths.
Perhaps the group got into a magnetic anomaly that attracted electricity from the sky.
This is the mechanism of heavenly punishment.

When smoke appeared in the tent. Dyatlov's group felt sorry to cut the tent, which they had recently sewn up,
and they managed to breathe in toxic smoke.

I think Dyatlov's group descended from the tent 1500 cubits (1500 meters) to the cedar, as it is said in the Holy Scripture. God punished them for not following the instructions by sending heavenly power upon them.

If Dyatlov's group had followed the commandments of Judaism (cold overnight stay from Friday to Saturday, from January 30 to 31, 1959), if they had not sewn up the tent on Friday evening, then none of this would have happened.

P.s. It is easier for me to understand these subtleties in the text. Due to the peculiarities of translation from Russian to English, information is lost, the English reader cannot understand that they had roll (2 kg, 300m) cinema film instead of photographic film (1.5 m), and also that Kolevatov's birthday was in the afternoon or evening (after sunset and the first star appears.).
==========
TRANSLATED FROM:
Я объясню, почему я прицепился к этим 39 запретам.
В секретной части уголовного дела есть исследование на радиацию, многим непонятное.
Почему-то до сих пор исследователи не ответили внятно на этот вопрос.

После того как я разобрался с этим вопросом, мне стало понятно, что радиация обусловлена практическим примением её в качестве батарей для фонарей. Наиболее вероятно, что это оксид стронция-90. Я проверил, что источники тона из стронция начали изобретать в 1957 году их отходов реактора для изготовления ядерного оружия (или отходов АЭС).
По моему предположению, Кривонищенко взял в поход фонарь, который выдавался ему для служебного пользования на строительстве могильников для ядерных отходов.

16 февраля 1959 (за неделю до похода Дятлова) на стол президента Эйзенхауэра положили подобный источник тока.

https://archivedproceedings.econference.io/wmsym/2009/pdfs/9415.pdf

Далее, поскольку я сам носил зимой фонарик в карvане куртки, то когlа я посмотрел на фотогрfфию Сkободина,
мне пришла в голову мысль, что у него тоже в кармане куртки хранился фонарик (современный), чтоюы ходить по улициеи по лестнице при отсутствии света (я живу на территории Украины).
Этот фонарик меня быстро разряжался зимой 2022-23 года его хватало на несколько часов.

Маловероятно (это надо спрашивать у разработчиков), чтобы мощность 3 вольта могла вызвать возгорание ваты. Хотя паяльники для микросхем работают на 10 Ватт, для проводов - 25 ватт. Это такая слабая электрическая лампочка, До появления светодиодов мы использовали лампы 75-100 ватт.

Скорее всего, по моему мнению, произошло следующее. В ночь с пятницы на субботу внутри произошла авария ао время ночного дежурства Рустема Слободина и Зины Колмогоровой, что угли из печки попали на фуфайку.

В таком случае в огне оболочка батареи была разгерметизирована, и в виде гидроксида стронция могла разлететься по палатке.
Радиация в составе щёлочи лучше прилипает к одежде, чем чистый состав.

Попав на киноплёнку, которая использовалась как зажигательный элемент для разведения огня (вроде бумаги),
Такая киноплёнка производилась в первой половине 20 века для кинотеатров
(для любительской узкой киноплёнки она не применялась).

гидроксид стронция при взаимодействии с азотной кислотой, выделившейся из киноплёнки вследствие гидролива,
(взаимодействия с конденсатом) мог образовать нитрат стронция, кооырй используется в красных петардах. Сам по себе он не взрывоопасен. Взрывоопасная соль могла возникнуть при контакте с нитроцеллюлозой киноплёнки.

https://cameochemicals.noaa.gov/chemical/17423

<p class=p1><span>FILMS (NITROCELLULOSE BASE) may burn if exposed to heat, flame or friction.
May undergo a vigorous reaction with reducing agents,
including hydrides, sulfides and nitrides, that culminates in a detonation.</span>
<u><span>Can react with inorganic bases to form explosive salts.</span></u>

Есть такие идеи осуществления небесной кары: Возгорание могло возникнуть из-за электричества от свитеров или эбонитовых ножен.
Возможно, группа попала в магнитную аномалию, которая притягивала электричество с неба.
Вот такой механизм небесной кары.

Когда в палатке возник дым. группе Дятлова было жалко разрезать палатку , которую они недавно зашивали,
и они успели надышаться ядовитого дыма.

Я думаю, группа Дятлова спускалась от палатки 1500 локтей (1500 метров) до кедра, как это сказано в  Священном писании. Бог покарал их за невыполнение предписаний, наслав на них небесную силу.

Если бы группа Дятлова следовала заповедям иудаизма (холодная ночёвка с пятницы на субботу. с 30 на 31 января 1959),
если бы они не зашивали палатку вечером в пятницу, то ниего бы этого не произошло.

P.s. Мне легче понимать эти тонкости в тексте. Из-за особенностей перевода с русского на английский информация теряется, английский читатель не может понять, что у них была киноплёнка (2 ru? 300 v) вместо фотопленки (1/5 v), а также день рождения Колеватова был днём или вечером после захода солнца и появления первой звезды.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2024, 08:55:25 AM by Axelrod »

September 06, 2024, 08:41:07 AM
Reply #8

Axelrod

==

Merriam-Webster establishes dinner as "the principal meal of the day."
https://www.southernliving.com/culture/supper-vs-dinner
Dinner was decribed earlier in this diary:

Friday, January 30, 1959 - 14 p.m.

At approximately 2 pm we stop for a lunch. Dried meat, guest crackers, sugar, garlic, coffee, stocked in the morning - that's our lunch.
Около 2-х часов останавливаемся на обед - привал.Корейка, гость сухарей, сахар, чеснок, кофе, запасённое еще утром - вот наш обед.

Russians doesn't have lunch. Only children in kindergarden have lunch which is #3 after dinner #2 ("the principal meal of the day")
« Last Edit: September 06, 2024, 08:51:03 AM by Axelrod »

September 06, 2024, 09:44:17 AM
Reply #9

Ziljoe

I don't think Judaism or shabbat has anything to do with it. The hikers may have been Christians , even all Jews don't follow what you describe they should obey during the Shabbat, some cook and do activities , it's seen as a celebration, having meals is part of the celebration.

In reform Judaism( there are many variations) it is for the Jew to decide what is work. I think what is classed as work is creative , so if sewing a tent is needed , to survive, it is not work. Also reading , singing and socialising is part of the celebration. There seems to be a lot of sensible variation within the Jewish religion, whether that is someway right or wrong is not for me to say. However, the Mansi were not observing the Shabbat neither the majority of the Soviet unions population along with the rest of the world.

There are no reports of people with burning bushes being made to take their shoes off and walk 1500 cubits for working on the Sabbath. There would be nobody left !

September 06, 2024, 12:26:51 PM
Reply #10

Axelrod

I see that my thoughts are being taken in the wrong context.
If I answer incorrectly, the conversation will continue in the wrong context.

// offtop:
My mother's grandfather, like Axelrod's grandfather, worked at the Irbit Fair, which was quite a large fair in Russia.
The fair was held in February. He worked in the department selling fabric rolls.

When I found out about Dubinina's diary, I could not understand why 2 meters of cambric were needed.
Later, when I asked Dmitry Kireyev, he explained to me that shoe covers were made from this fabric.
This teat lacks film number 2, in which only one frame relates to the hike.
This is the frame where Zina Kolmogorov cuts this fabric in a school in the city of Serov.

Also missing from the site is a frame where Kolevatov stands at a monument in the city of Serov.

I don't understand why it was necessary to sew up the tent only on the fifth day of the hike.
Why, when it could have been done in a warm room, they wrote down some Mansi words.
This is not a region where Mansi are found on every corner. You may not meet them at all.

The second strange thing - besides the roll of cambric, this is a roll of film. When the projectionist was sick or quit, my mother acted as a projectionist since 1970. I dealt with film and movie cameras of three formats.
I know ​​this subject. I still have one roll of film at home. I have a clamp for gluing narrow film.

It was very strange for me to hear about the need for film on a hike.
When I began to clarify this point, I did it not immediately, but learned about the danger of film in a similar way.

Such a large amount of film indicates that this item appeared on their hike.
No one normal person will take extra load with 300 meters of film.
/////////////////////

In general, Judaism in terms of the Sabbath is the norms of labor protection, when excessive load leads to deplorable results.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2024, 01:38:28 PM by Axelrod »

September 06, 2024, 01:40:41 PM
Reply #11

Axelrod

The hikers may have been Christians...
I must clarify this point. Soviet students were totally ateists.
In present days, many students are ateists in Russia.

September 06, 2024, 02:28:15 PM
Reply #12

Ziljoe

The hikers may have been Christians...
I must clarify this point. Soviet students were totally ateists.
In present days, many students are ateists in Russia.

I'm fine with what the students were or were not , my understanding is some how you have implied that their fate was down to them not following the Shabbat.

Regarding the first sewing of the tent curtains, it would make sense as it's the first time the tent has been erected. If the material was bought for that specific purpose, as in curtains for the privacy of the two girls , then when else could they have stitched the curtains in the tent. It would be a lot of unnecessary time to erect the tent to then take it down again. I would suspect the sewing of the curtains in the tent would be minimal a possibly have a method to detach the curtains when dismantling the tent? .

As for the Mansi words, I think it is the locals and hunters that shared the language , that seems normal . They had sang songs with them .

September 06, 2024, 02:52:04 PM
Reply #13

Axelrod

I sent  a link to a photo from film #2 for Teodora, which is missing on dyatlovpass,
where Zina Kolmogorova sews boot covers. She definitely did it at a school in the city of Serov,
on Saturday afternoon, January 24 - on Shabbat, for which she received a punishment.

(17. make two loops; 18. straighten the threads; 19. weave; 20. separate the threads; 21. tie knots; 22. untie knots; 23. sew; )

She should have done this before trek!

The idea that they used 5 meters of cambric for curtains is a wrong idea.
This mistake|error arose due to the absence of last photo with Kolmogorova from film #2.
The last frame on this film relates to the hike.

At first I thought that these were 10 pairs of boot covers, but then I realized from the inventory that there were 7 pairs. So, 1 arshin (71 cm) for each person.

Ther were totally torn in inventory  - so Dubinina maybe was blamed for wrong puschase.
(In was not first trek for her!)

It's like 10 pairs of underwear was incorrectly translated from Russian to English as 10 pairs of panties.
I wrote to Teodora a year ago that these were sheets (already corrected).
The rescuers took most of these 20 sheets for themselves, some sheet inside left with the tent to Ivdel.

ABOUT THE CURTAIN. I never beliave that Dyatlov group used innner curtains. They lived in Asia.
Sometimes I see personal curtains on trains, but this phenomenon appeared only recently.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2024, 03:20:34 PM by Axelrod »

September 06, 2024, 03:03:55 PM
Reply #14

Ziljoe

I will be excited to see new photos .

The curtains are mentioned in the diaries, although the translation could easily mean a sheet to divide an area in the tent. Partition etc. An internal sheet is mentioned. On the first night of the tent being erected, they sewed/attached in some sort of curtain/divider . The girls thought this was a good thing.

September 06, 2024, 03:42:00 PM
Reply #15

Axelrod

https://toldot.com/shabbat.html

Saturday, the seventh day of the week, the day of rest... In Hebrew, all days are named according to the number of their removal from Saturday - the first, the second, etc., but only one day has a proper name - Saturday.

According to the Torah, the commandment to observe the Sabbath was established by the Almighty, Who, having completed the Creation of the world in six days, blessed and sanctified the seventh day. We read in the book of Shemot, in the chapter about the Jews receiving the Ten Commandments on Mount Sinai: "Remember the Sabbath day, to sanctify it. Six days you shall labor and do all your work. But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Almighty: you shall not do any work - neither your son, nor your daughter, nor your man-servant, nor your maid-servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Almighty made heaven and earth and the sea and all that is in them, and on the seventh day he rested. Therefore, the Almighty blessed the Sabbath day and sanctified it."

The Torah calls the Sabbath a holiday on which it is forbidden to do work - even in the midst of the field harvest; in addition, it is forbidden to light a fire on the Sabbath. Anyone who violates these prohibitions is severely punished by the court. In those places in the Torah where holidays are listed, the Sabbath is mentioned first. The prophet Isaiah foresaw that the Jewish people would be exalted if they considered the Sabbath their delight, the holy day of God.

September 06, 2024, 06:26:34 PM
Reply #16

Ziljoe

I understand that the Torah has certain laws to the Jews that they must be obeyed and / or respected . What I don't understand is how it has any relevance to a group of students having a winter hike in the Urals, when hiking was a standard pass time for all the population in the Soviet Union and all countries around the world. It could be summer or winter , any day of the week.

Who is the 'court' that punishes ? The Shabbat is a celebration in respect to the Judaism and also is echoed In many religions of respect to the scripture's that choose to believe that God made the world in 6 days.

I'm sure we have all broken that circumstantial law. Where does this fit in with the dyatlov group? There were at least 3 other groups of hikers at the same time lighting fires, eating, fixing tents at the same time. Mansi would have being doing the same. Atheist russian people, Buddahs, , Muslim and any other respectful people.

I still don't understand the context .the hikers didn't violate any law.

September 07, 2024, 06:28:15 AM
Reply #17

Axelrod

I don't understand the constant objections, because my observations are correct. Of course, in the modern world the idea of ​​violating the Torah sounds strange as an explanation, but we have it as a medical fact, unlike other studies - ritual murder, a rocket fall, an avalanche on a tent, a UFO landing, a single Yeti and in this very place. Nothing if this fits there. I didn't find any clues there, in this popular ideas, except for a play of fantasy, springs of faith and deep faith.

Other tourist groups probably didn't sew up their tents during the hike. Even if they had something torn during the hike that needed to be sewn up, it wasn't in such quantities and it was probably a different day of the week, not Saturday. Even if it was Saturday, they didn't have so many violations.

It was as if Dyatlov's group was deliberately collecting penalty points in this game of life and death. I studied the diaries and found a lot of violations. Sewing work collects a lot of "penalty points". The work of sewing shoe covers and mending the tent seemed to have been specially done on two Shabbats (January 23-24 and January 30-31). Why did Zina write two letters at night on the train (departure at 9 pm) if it is forbidden by the Torah? Plus cutting out and cutting out fabric - prohibition number 30. On Saturday, January 31, they were also sewing curtains at the entrance to the tent (the canopy justifies itself).

If they had planned a cold overnight stay, then why didn't they do it on the night from Friday to Saturday, as prescribed in Judaism, but chose the night from Sunday to Monday?

The Unknown Man's diary of two entries seemed to have been specially filled in on these days. Writing text on Shabbat is also forbidden by the Torah, also a penalty point.

All this led to what it led to. We need to figure out the version of the tragedy, and then understand that the reason is in the violation of these points.
=============
Я не понимаю постоянных возражений, потому что наблюдения у меня правильные. Кончено, в современном мире идея нарушения Торы звучит странное как объяснение, но мы это имеем как медицинский факт, в отличие от других исследований - ритуальное убийстве, падение ракеты, сход лавины на палатку, десант НЛО, йети в единственном экземпляре и именно в этом месте. Там ничего не сходится. Я не нашёл там никаких зацепок, кроме игры фантазии и глубокой веры.

Другие туристические группы, наверное, не зашивали свои палатки в походе. Даже если у них что-то порвалось в походе, что надо было зашить, то не в таких количествах и наверно это был другой день недели, не суббота. Если даже это была суббота, то у них не происходило столько нарушений.

Группа Дятлова как будто специально набирала штрафные очки в этой игре с жизнью и смертью. Я изучил дневники и нашёл очень много нарушений. Работы по шитью набирают очень много «штрафных очков». Работы по шитью чехлов для обуви и по зашиванию палатки как будто специально произошли в два шаббата (23-24 января и 30-31 января). Зачем Зина писала 2 письма ночью в  поезде (отправление в 9 вечера), если это запрещено Торой? Плюс раскройка и вырезание ткани – запрет номер 30. В субботу 31 января они ещё пришивали занавески на входе в палатку (полог себя оправдывает).

Если у них была запланирована холодная ночёвка, то почему они её не сделали в ночь с пятницы на субботу, как это предписано в иудаизме, а выбрали ночь с воскресенья на понедельник?

Дневник Неизвестного из 2 записей как будто специально заполнялся именно в эти дни. Писать текст в Шаббат тоже запрещается Торой, тоже штрафное очко.

Всё это привело к тому, к чему привело. Надо разобраться с версией трагедии, а потом понять, что причина в нарушении этих пунктов.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2024, 06:34:17 AM by Axelrod »

September 07, 2024, 06:56:19 AM
Reply #18

Ziljoe

Are the Dyatlov hikers Jews or practicing Judaism?

September 07, 2024, 07:40:15 AM
Reply #19

Axelrod

Are the Dyatlov hikers Jews or practicing Judaism?
Unfortunately, no... Judaism wasn't popular in that region. Only Slava Valukevicius mightly was practicing Judaism.

But it is written by the prophet Zechariah (8:23): “…in those days 10 men of all languages ​​will seize hold of a Jew by the hem of his coat, saying, ‘Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.’”

September 07, 2024, 08:12:31 AM
Reply #20

Ziljoe

Thank you and that was my understanding.

You write.

Why did Zina write two letters at night on the train (departure at 9 pm) if it is forbidden by the Torah? Plus cutting out and cutting out fabric - prohibition number 30. On Saturday, January 31, they were also sewing curtains at the entrance to the tent (the canopy justifies itself).

And

If they had planned a cold overnight stay, then why didn't they do it on the night from Friday to Saturday, as prescribed in Judaism, but chose the night from Sunday to Monday?

They do these things as they are not practicing Jews. As you say , Judaism wasn't popular in that region, if you don't know the Torah or potential violations, you camp, light fires, sew, cut wood and write letters etc.

It is the choice of the individual ?.

September 07, 2024, 09:23:08 PM
Reply #21

GlennM

First, God or the gods do not have to take or pass any test a human can contrive. Therefore the existence of a divinity is a matter of faith, not science. Secondly, the assumption that any of the atheistic DP9 were aware of Jewish traditions and indifferent to it is illogical behavior since they do not subscribe to orthodoxy. Third, the development of this thread is an indicator that fact finding and attention seeking are diffucult for forum participants to differentiate. Finally, the proverbial "needle" does not move.

I feel it is better to consider that the quest for Ortoten in winter was motivated by a desire for bragging rights. This desire for prestige resulted in the group taking a risk promoted by Igor to fast track the conquest of Ortoten by the ridge route even after being cautioned by the forester. Judaism had nothing to do with it. IMHO.
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.