September 14, 2024, 02:43:16 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Andrei Chikatilo  (Read 1549 times)

August 22, 2024, 07:23:36 PM
Read 1549 times

KathleenDSmith1

Everyone and Teddy:

Read the Lake Bodom Murders and it's very sad, this happened in 1960's???,  it' very odd that I was in you-tube watching a video and I can across a another video about a man killing women and children: 

I'm sending the video on this person and bit of what happened to Andre Chikatilo in 1960:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo

Army service:
Upon completion of his two-year vocational training, Chikatilo relocated to the Urals city of Nizhny Tagil to work upon a long-term construction project. While living in Nizhny Tagil, he also undertook correspondence courses in engineering with the Moscow Electrotechnical Institute of Communication. He worked in the Urals for two years until he was drafted into the Soviet Army in 1957. Chikatilo performed his compulsory military service between 1957 and 1960, assigned first to serve with border guards in Central Asia, then to a KGB communications unit in East Berlin. Here, his work record was unblemished, and he joined the Communist Party shortly before his military service ended in 1960.

Thank You
Kathleen Dee Smith
« Last Edit: August 23, 2024, 12:10:30 PM by Teddy »

August 25, 2024, 12:39:25 PM
Reply #1

Teddy

Administrator
Citizen X came out the year after Chikatilo was executed.

I am not scared when they behave like this. This is kind of pathetic.

But when they are unassuming and blend, this is frightening and cause for a big concern.
Can you tell that this is the same person? In the photo above he is playing insane at the trial.