March 28, 2024, 03:44:26 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Я,градиент,а это значит...  (Read 7280 times)

August 31, 2019, 01:34:14 PM
Read 7280 times

градиент

Здравствуйте.

Евгений из Башкирии,инженер-строитель.В теме с июля 2014 года.Работал(на двух работаю до сих пор) на всех известных специализированных форумах в России,кроме "Россия паранормальная"по данной теме.Направление поиска :четыре группы  с руководителями по фамилии Дятлов:Лев Михайлович из Казани,Игорь и Мстислав -родные братья и пермский Дятлов шёл в поход с женой.Кроме них, в трёх группах было по Золотареву.На данный момент вся эта история в понимании Градиента-сплав нескольких направлении.Военные,гражданские,немного ракет и конечно-же фронтовой бомбардировщик.Всё это на "платформе" Международного Геофизического года 1957-58 годов и его продолжения МГГС(Международный год геофизического сотрудничества)1959 года.Плюс "шпионская линия"в г.Ивдель.В-кратце где-то так,а к какому концу придёт частное расследование Градиента под названием "Где муза самурая?"-поживём,увидим.
"...никто поделать ничего не смог.Нет,смог один,который не стрелял..."-"... no one could do anything. No, I could one who did not shoot ..."

August 31, 2019, 01:44:18 PM
Reply #1

Teddy

Administrator
Hi, градиент
This forum is in English. We don't understand what you are saying. You have to translate it in English, even with Google translator, but please don't post in Russian.

August 31, 2019, 01:48:27 PM
Reply #2

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Welcome gradient.   thumb1

Wish I knew what you said.    dunno1
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

August 31, 2019, 04:30:26 PM
Reply #3

Nigel Evans

Hello.

Eugene from Bashkiria, civil engineer. Topic since July 2014. Worked (I still work on two) at all well-known specialized forums in Russia, except Paranormal Russia on this topic. Search direction: four groups with leaders by name Dyatlov: Lev Mikhailovich from Kazan, Igor and Mstislav are brothers and Perm Dyatlov went on a campaign with his wife. Besides them, in three groups was Zolotarev. At the moment, this whole story, in the understanding of the Gradient, is an alloy of several directions. Military, civilian, some rockets and of course the front bomber. It’s all on the “platform” of the International Geophysical Year of 1957-58 and its continuation of the MGGS (International Year of Geophysical Cooperation) of 1959. Plus a “spy line” in Ivdel. In short, somewhere, and to which end there will come a private investigation of the Gradient called “Where is the samurai muse?” - wait and see.

August 31, 2019, 06:34:30 PM
Reply #4

градиент

Здравствуйте.

Плохи наши дела.Градиент не владеет  английским,а Вы-русским языком.Если не найдёте толмача-переводчика,то без Градиента Вам всем: плутать и плутать до бесконечности в этой теме.

Hello.

Our deeds are bad. The gradient does not speak English, but you do not speak Russian. If you do not find a translator-interpreter, then without all the Gradient you all have to: wander and wander indefinitely in this thread.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 09:22:16 PM by градиент »
"...никто поделать ничего не смог.Нет,смог один,который не стрелял..."-"... no one could do anything. No, I could one who did not shoot ..."

September 01, 2019, 09:15:26 PM
Reply #6

градиент