May 20, 2024, 01:45:37 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Arguments against criminal versions  (Read 71099 times)

December 19, 2022, 02:23:23 PM
Reply #270

Зайцев

What do you think happened?
Что произошло никто не знает. А если кто-то утверждает, что знает, не верьте. Он врёт.
А мы может только рассуждать логически, реально выстраивая цепочку событий из разрозненных кусков.
Дольше всех занимается этой темой Почемучка. У неё спросите. Её логические рассуждения самые адекватные.
Nobody knows what happened. And if someone claims to know, don't believe it. He's lying.
And we can only reason logically, actually building a chain of events from disparate pieces.
The Pochemuchka has been dealing with this topic for the longest time. Ask her. Her logical reasoning is the most adequate.
Шапокляк сдвинутая старуха

The most documented version of the "Battle Mole Ricochet" at the link: https://dyatlovpass1.ru/viewtopic.php?id=6#p11

December 19, 2022, 02:28:46 PM
Reply #271

Ziljoe

What do you think happened?
Что произошло никто не знает. А если кто-то утверждает, что знает, не верьте. Он врёт.
А мы может только рассуждать логически, реально выстраивая цепочку событий из разрозненных кусков.
Дольше всех занимается этой темой Почемучка. У неё спросите. Её логические рассуждения самые адекватные.
Nobody knows what happened. And if someone claims to know, don't believe it. He's lying.
And we can only reason logically, actually building a chain of events from disparate pieces.
The Pochemuchka has been dealing with this topic for the longest time. Ask her. Her logical reasoning is the most adequate.

I understand all this. Its why I mention the Wolverine, due to the lack of anyone solving the mystery. I just think it has some merit  because of the links to the statements and autopsies. It's not perfect but I think it prudent to read all theories. Something might spark a eureka moment by other people's work.

I do not wish to argue . The information is there to read.

December 19, 2022, 02:38:22 PM
Reply #272

Зайцев

Да читаю я уже несколько лет всё по теме трагедии на перевале. И уделяю этому несколько часов в день. И сайт Игоря Б. читаю, в том числе.. Можете его не рекламировать, я в курсе.. Он молодец. Тащить на свою площадку всё самое ценное, что находит у других авторов по тематическим форумам. Если бы ещё не вводил народ в заблуждение своими фантазиями про бурундуков, то цены бы ему не было.
Yes, I have been reading for several years everything on the topic of the tragedy at the pass. And I do this for several hours a day. And I read the site of Igor B., including .. You can not advertise it, I know .. He is great. Drag to your site all the most valuable things that you find from other authors on thematic forums. If he had not yet misled the people with his fantasies about chipmunks, then there would be no price for him.

The most documented version of the "Battle Mole Ricochet" at the link: https://dyatlovpass1.ru/viewtopic.php?id=6#p11

The following users thanked this post: marieuk

December 19, 2022, 02:47:17 PM
Reply #273

Ziljoe

Да читаю я уже несколько лет всё по теме трагедии на перевале. И уделяю этому несколько часов в день. И сайт Игоря Б. читаю, в том числе.. Можете его не рекламировать, я в курсе.. Он молодец. Тащить на свою площадку всё самое ценное, что находит у других авторов по тематическим форумам. Если бы ещё не вводил народ в заблуждение своими фантазиями про бурундуков, то цены бы ему не было.
Yes, I have been reading for several years everything on the topic of the tragedy at the pass. And I do this for several hours a day. And I read the site of Igor B., including .. You can not advertise it, I know .. He is great. Drag to your site all the most valuable things that you find from other authors on thematic forums. If he had not yet misled the people with his fantasies about chipmunks, then there would be no price for him.

If you have read Igor b pages . then why did you ask your questions?

Why not say you read the Wolverine theory and that you disagree because of XYZ and provide a counter debate? That would be logical? Out of interest,where does Igor b mislead ?

December 19, 2022, 03:02:41 PM
Reply #274

Зайцев

Why not say you read the Wolverine theory and that you disagree because of XYZ and provide a counter debate? That would be logical? Out of interest,where does Igor b mislead ?
Все, кто участвует в дискуссиях и имеют версию, вводят в заблуждение. Умышленно скрывают реальные факты, противоречащие их версии. А малозначительные раздувают и пытаются выставить их более значимыми.
Everyone who participates in discussions and has a version is misleading. Deliberately hide the real facts that contradict their version. And insignificant ones inflate and try to make them more significant.

December 19, 2022, 03:09:13 PM
Reply #275

Зайцев

and provide a counter debate? That would be logical? Out of interest,where does Igor b mislead ?
Да я не против провести дебаты с Игорем Б. Нет проблем. Только не по версии росомахи, а по версии овцебыка, так как считаю эту версию состоятельней и реальней версии росомахи. Пусть попробует оспорить, что это не овцебык обгадил палатку и выгнал туристов.
Yes, I don't mind having a debate with Igor B. No problem. Only not according to the version of the wolverine, but according to the version of the musk ox, since I think this version is richer and more real than the version of the wolverine. Let him try to argue that it wasn't the musk ox that shat the tent and kicked out the tourists.

December 19, 2022, 03:12:29 PM
Reply #276

Ziljoe

Все, кто участвует в дискуссиях и имеют версию, вводят в заблуждение. Умышленно скрывают реальные факты, противоречащие их версии. А малозначительные раздувают и пытаются выставить их более значимыми.
Everyone who participates in discussions and has a version is misleading. Deliberately hide the real facts that contradict their version. And insignificant ones inflate and try to make them more significant.

Perhaps but could you expand , be more detailed . What facts are hidden and which are inflated ?

We have nothing if no one debates and puts forth a theory. It is not misleading to present a version when asked their thoughts?

December 19, 2022, 03:34:32 PM
Reply #277

Ziljoe

and provide a counter debate? That would be logical? Out of interest,where does Igor b mislead ?
Да я не против провести дебаты с Игорем Б. Нет проблем. Только не по версии росомахи, а по версии овцебыка, так как считаю эту версию состоятельней и реальней версии росомахи. Пусть попробует оспорить, что это не овцебык обгадил палатку и выгнал туристов.
Yes, I don't mind having a debate with Igor B. No problem. Only not according to the version of the wolverine, but according to the version of the musk ox, since I think this version is richer and more real than the version of the wolverine. Let him try to argue that it wasn't the musk ox that shat the tent and kicked out the tourists.

Thanks Зайцев,

I've not heard the musk ox version. Could you please explain this version? In detail, although I will be cautious as you stated, "Nobody knows what happened. And if someone claims to know, don't believe it. He's lying."

I am waiting to hear your version and where the Wolverine is misleading. As you have said you have read Igor b's thread. Thanks in advance.

December 19, 2022, 05:29:32 PM
Reply #278

GlennM

Because musk ox and wolverine need to eat. Better foraging at the trees, not a bare slope, I think. Too, if no fire was made then no smell of cooked food. Boots off, stinky feet, repel critters who,avoid Man.
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.

December 19, 2022, 05:54:56 PM
Reply #279

Ziljoe

Because musk ox and wolverine need to eat. Better foraging at the trees, not a bare slope, I think. Too, if no fire was made then no smell of cooked food. Boots off, stinky feet, repel critters who,avoid Man.

I don't know anything about the musk ox. However, the Wolverine travels 20 miles a day. Quite often filmed on bare snow slopes a few miles is nothing. Is the food that the Wolverine finds in nature cooked?  :0)

December 19, 2022, 08:48:24 PM
Reply #280

GlennM

Hmm,,I think no wolverine food is cooked, but cooked food may attract them. If the DP9 had a cold camp, the a wandering wolverine must have been attracted by curiosity or hunger, but not the smell of cooking. I wonder if hiker urine in the snow would discourage wolverine or not. Could you imagine the chaos in the tent if such a beast actually got inside? If wolverine behave like skunk, then they are quite fearless.  Too, I,would not expect wolverine tracks to persist, but I would think the cold would preserve the odor of spray. I had no idea that animal could cover that kind of ground. The den could be 20 miles in any direction. Heroic effort needed to find it. I wonder if Teddy saw traces of them while on her expedition?
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.

December 19, 2022, 09:02:25 PM
Reply #281

ilahiyol

The Dytlov group were not so ignorant amateurs and cowards as to escape from an animal and die of cold on the mountain! You started to bullshit. Not even a bear can resist a man with 7 blades and an ax. He escapes. Yes there will be injuries, but no one will likely die. Now be a little realistic. The real reason was something we don't know.

December 19, 2022, 09:07:48 PM
Reply #282

ilahiyol

Hmm,,I think no wolverine food is cooked, but cooked food may attract them. If the DP9 had a cold camp, the a wandering wolverine must have been attracted by curiosity or hunger, but not the smell of cooking. I wonder if hiker urine in the snow would discourage wolverine or not. Could you imagine the chaos in the tent if such a beast actually got inside? If wolverine behave like skunk, then they are quite fearless.  Too, I,would not expect wolverine tracks to persist, but I would think the cold would preserve the odor of spray. I had no idea that animal could cover that kind of ground. The den could be 20 miles in any direction. Heroic effort needed to find it. I wonder if Teddy saw traces of them while on her expedition?
Are you dreaming? A brave professional of a small animal cannot make a group of 9 mountaineers escape from the tent. Not even a bear can do that. These are just fantasies...

The following users thanked this post: Зайцев

December 19, 2022, 10:43:51 PM
Reply #283

Почемучка

I will have a go to get things started. I hope this is what you request Почемучка

Сэр Ziljoe, еще шире. Я предлагала чтобы читатели на каждый пункт - выдавали всю свою эрудицию по имеющимся на настоящий день почти 60 с лишком версиям.
Выход через разрез - наружу: необходим не только в версии росомахи. Мало того, с моих понятий - если бы это так и было, то поисковики обнаружили у палатки - труп росомахи. Забитой ледорубом и лыжными палками.
Но это лирическое отступление. Про труп росомахи.

Sir Ziljoe, even wider. I suggested that readers, for each item, give out all their erudition according to the almost 60-odd versions available today.
Exit through the cut - outside: necessary not only in the wolverine version. Moreover, from my understanding - if this were the case, then the search engines found near the tent - the corpse of a wolverine. Clogged with an ice ax and ski poles.
But this is a digression. About the corpse of a wolverine.
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

December 19, 2022, 10:57:59 PM
Reply #284

Почемучка

Ну наконец-то... Росомахе не только надо есть, ей еще надо ходить лапами. По снегу. Оставлять следы.
Поисковикам было задание искать следы хищников, думали что например волки - испугали туристов. Волки там имелись. Особенно рядом с пасущимися оленьими стадами. Манси пасли оленей и жаловались на атаки волков. Волки в рассказе Владимирова (участник группы Шумкова) - загрызли на их глазах - лося.

Следов хищников - не найдено.

Но я категорически возражаю на то что тема не рассматривается шире. Тема целесообразности разреза палатки - для всяких случаев жизни.

Well, finally ... Wolverine not only needs to eat, she also needs to walk with her paws. Through the snow. Leave traces.
The search engines were tasked to look for traces of predators, they thought that, for example, wolves scared the tourists. There were wolves there. Especially next to the grazing deer herds. Mansi grazed deer and complained about the attacks of wolves. The wolves in the story of Vladimirov (a member of Shumkov's group) killed an elk in front of their eyes.

Traces of predators - not found.

But I categorically object to the fact that the topic is not considered more widely. The theme of the expediency of cutting a tent is for all occasions.
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

December 19, 2022, 11:05:07 PM
Reply #285

Почемучка

The Dytlov group were not so ignorant amateurs and cowards as to escape from an animal and die of cold on the mountain! You started to bullshit. Not even a bear can resist a man with 7 blades and an ax. He escapes. Yes there will be injuries, but no one will likely die. Now be a little realistic. The real reason was something we don't know.
Ну вот это по-русски. Поскольку когда в другом походе группе туристов, в составе которой был Юра Дорошенко, - угрожал медведь, то Юра просто взял топор. Приготовился воевать медведя. А медведи у нас - это медведи. Можно пошутить насчет вековой байки - что по они по улицам ходят. То есть все человеческие методы и стратегии как шпионы изучили.
Медведь - это гораздо более интеллектуальное животное. Недаром многие коренные народы и даже в Америке: считают его своим предком. Род отсчитывают от медведей.

Well, this is in Russian. Since, on another trip, a group of tourists, which included Yura Doroshenko, was threatened by a bear, Yura simply took an axe. Ready to fight the bear. And our bears are bears. You can joke about the age-old tale - that they walk the streets. That is, all human methods and strategies as spies have learned.
The bear is a much more intelligent animal. No wonder many indigenous peoples and even in America: they consider him their ancestor. The genus is counted from bears.

The following users thanked this post: Зайцев

December 19, 2022, 11:14:13 PM
Reply #286

Почемучка

Зайцев, ведите себя прилично. Вы своими заявлениями - вообще уводите дискуссию в монгольские степи. В смысле - в пыль и отсутствие нужной нам очевидности.
Ведь я хотела чтоб читатели  сами собрали статистику и обнаружили что не хватает причины покидания палатки по болезни. Связанной с удушьем, потерей сознания и так далее.
Такую возможную очевидную причину - почему-то отбрасывают. Все соглашаются что всем в палатке - сразу стало плохо. Почему не делается предположение, что очень плохо стало одному и очень оберегаемому человеку? Например С.А.Золотареву?

Zaytsev, behave yourself. With your statements, you are generally taking the discussion to the Mongolian steppes. In the sense - in the dust and the lack of evidence we need.
After all, I wanted the readers to collect statistics themselves and find that there is not enough reason for leaving the tent due to illness. Associated with suffocation, loss of consciousness and so on.
Such a possible obvious reason is for some reason discarded. Everyone agrees that everyone in the tent immediately became ill. Why is the assumption not made that it became very bad for one and very protected person? For example, S.A. Zolotarev?

December 19, 2022, 11:18:26 PM
Reply #287

Почемучка

Lol @ chipmunks
Это Вы на русских форумах версии не читали. Поэтому на бурундуков - веселитесь.
У нас есть версия даже про питона. Питон-шатун. На основе сказок Бажова. Есть одна сказка про огромную змею, что живет в Уральских горах и сторожит несметные природные богатства.

You didn’t read the version on the Russian forums. Therefore, on chipmunks - have fun.
We even have a version about python. Python Tramp. Based on Bazhov's fairy tales. There is a fairy tale about a huge snake that lives in the Ural Mountains and guards countless natural wealth.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 11:04:17 AM by Почемучка »

December 19, 2022, 11:28:38 PM
Reply #288

Зайцев

Зайцев, ведите себя прилично. Вы своими заявлениями - вообще уводите дискуссию в монгольские степи. В смысле - в пыль и отсутствие нужной нам очевидности.
Ведь я хотела чтоб читатели  сами собрали статистику и обнаружили что не хватает причины покидания палатки по болезни. Связанной с удушьем, потерей сознания и так далее.
Такую возможную очевидную причину - почему-то отбрасывают. Все соглашаются что всем в палатке - сразу стало плохо. Почему не делается предположение, что очень плохо стало одному и очень оберегаемому человеку? Например С.А.Золотареву?

Zaytsev, behave yourself. With your statements, you are generally taking the discussion to the Mongolian steppes. In the sense - in the dust and the lack of evidence we need.
After all, I wanted the readers to collect statistics themselves and find that there is not enough reason for leaving the tent due to illness. Associated with suffocation, loss of consciousness and so on.
Such a possible obvious reason is for some reason discarded. Everyone agrees that everyone in the tent immediately became ill. Why is the assumption not made that it became very bad for one and very protected person? For example, S.A. Zolotarev?
Да, мускусный бык водится немного севернее перевала Дятлова. Но, был единичный случай. Один бык пришёл на перевал и пометил палатку 5 литрами мускусной мочи, которая по концентрации ужасного запаха не уступает запаху росомахи. Кроме того, туристы испугались грозного вида и размеров быка и не стали рубить его ледорубом. Бык, пометив палатку, посчитал её своей и стал отгонять туристов. Гораздо реальнее версии росомахи.
Yes, the musk ox is found a little north of the Dyatlov Pass. But, there was an isolated case. One bull came to the pass and marked the tent with 5 liters of musky urine, which, in terms of the concentration of the terrible smell, is not inferior to the smell of wolverine. In addition, the tourists were frightened by the formidable appearance and size of the bull and did not cut it with an ice pick. The bull, having marked the tent, considered it his own and began to drive away the tourists. Much more real than the Wolverine version.

December 19, 2022, 11:31:13 PM
Reply #289

Зайцев

For example, S.A. Zolotarev?
Почему именно Золотарёву ?
Why Zolotarev?

December 19, 2022, 11:40:35 PM
Reply #290

Зайцев

Lol @ chipmunks
Это Вы на русских форумах версии не читали. Поэтому на бурундуков - веселитесь.
У нас есть версия даже про питона. Питон-шатун. На основе сказок Бажова. Есть одна сказка про огромную змею, что живет в Уральских горах и сторожит несметные природные богатства.

You didn’t read the version on the Russian forums. Therefore, on chipmunks - have fun.
We even have a version about python. Python-rod. Based on Bazhov's fairy tales. There is a fairy tale about a huge snake that lives in the Ural Mountains and guards countless natural wealth.
https://zagadki-istorii.ru/monstry-zemli-mansijskoj/
In the 60s of the XIX century, a mining engineer named Lebedinsky somewhere in the Northern Urals, driving a troika, saw a huge snake crossing the road. The trio stopped and began to back away. Lebedinsky returned to the nearest Vogul village and asked its inhabitants to start chasing the snake together with him. Mansi refused, because for them this snake was considered sacred. After much questioning, Lebedinsky nevertheless managed to find out where she usually lives. The mining engineer killed her by shooting her in the head with a large shot. The specimen turned out to be 8 sazhens, that is, 16 meters in length, but the thickness is “about the size of a good four-inch log”, which equals approximately 18 centimeters. Lebedinsky allegedly sold the skin of this snake to England.
В 60-х годах XIX века горный инженер по фамилии Лебединский где-то на Северном Урале, проезжая на тройке, увидел пересекающую дорогу огромную змею. Тройка остановилась и стала пятиться. Лебединский вернулся в ближайшую вогульскую деревню и попросил ее жителей совместно с ним начать преследование змеи. Манси отказались, ведь для них эта змея считалась священной. После долгих расспросов Лебединскому тем не менее удалось выяснить, где она обычно живет. Горный инженер убил ее, выстрелив в голову крупной дробью. Экземпляр оказался 8 сажен, то есть 16 метров в длину, толщиной же «с доброе четырехвершковое бревно», что равняется приблизительно 18 сантиметрам. Шкуру этого полоза Лебединский будто бы продал в Англию.
https://uralstalker.com/uarch/us/1959/03/62/
Here is what was written in his book about the animals of the Urals:
“I once witnessed (in June 1870) how a peasant ran to the village of Voskresenskoye from a nearby field, who, in fright, said that he was plowing the ground near a ditch and saw a huge snake, more than a fathom in size. Probably, this very snake was killed in August of the same year behind Lake Onkul, on the mowing, near the so-called Efremov Bridge, where they crushed the sleeping one with a cart wheel and stabbed him to death. According to stories, this snake was 6 arshins (!) Long and thicker than a hand; when I arrived at Voskresenskoye and ordered that at least his bones be sent for, they no longer found him at that place, and it must be assumed that he recovered and crawled into the swamp. At the end of May 1871, they also saw two snakes, but already in the black earth region - precisely in the Kumu forest; they were sazhens in length, and a shaft thick. This circumstance proves that the snake is found not only in the Urals; Bagaryak old people also said that about 50 years ago, a very large snake lived in the aspen between the villages of Bagaryak and Konevo; in addition, a large snake, according to the testimony of the Metlin people, was found not very long ago near Lake Kyzyl-Tash. On Itkul (in the Kasli Urals), it seems that even now one snake lives, as the Resurrectionists and the Itkul Bashkirs told me.
From all the questions about the snake's lifestyle, we can conclude that he constantly lives in swamps, near lakes and often swims in the water, leaving traces of his thick body in small places.
Вот что написано было в его книге о животных Урала:
«Я был раз свидетелем (в июне 1870 года), как в село Воскресенское прибежал с ближнего поля крестьянин, который в испуге рассказывал, что он пахал землю у канавы и видел огромного полоза, величиною более сажени. Вероятно, этого самого полоза и убили в августе того же года за озером Онкулем, на покосе, у так называемого Ефремова моста, где придавили спящего колесом телеги и заколотили слегою. По рассказам, этот полоз был 6 аршин (!) длины и толще кисти руки; когда я приехал в Воскресенское и распорядился послать хотя бы за его костями, то его уже не нашли на том месте, и надо полагать, что он оправился и уполз в болото. В конце мая 1871 года также видели двух полозов, но уже в черноземной области — именно в Кумуском лесу; они были по сажени в длину, а толщиною в оглоблю. Это обстоятельство доказывает, что полоз водится не на одном Урале; багарякские старики говорили также, что лет 50 назад в осиннике между селами Багаряк и Конево жил очень большой полоз; кроме того, большой змей, по свидетельству метлинцев, не очень давно водился у озера Кызыл-Таш. На Иткуле (в Каслинском Урале), кажется, и сейчас живет один полоз, как говорили мне воскресенцы и иткульские башкиры.
Из всех расспросов относительно образа жизни полоза можно заключить, что он постоянно живет в болотах, у озер и нередко плавает в воде, оставляя в мелких местах следы своего толстого туловища».

December 20, 2022, 12:21:19 AM
Reply #291

Почемучка

Why Zolotarev?
Потому что он участник Великой Отечественной войны. Борзенков и другие источники - дают данные, что там инфразвук баловался.
По идее - на самых возрастных он должен влиять больше.

Because he is a participant in the Great Patriotic War. Borzenkov and other sources give evidence that infrasound was playing there.
On idea - on the most age it should influence more.

December 20, 2022, 12:25:06 AM
Reply #292

Почемучка

https://zagadki-istorii.ru/monstry-zemli-mansijskoj/
In the 60s of the XIX century, a mining engineer named Lebedinsky somewhere in the Northern Urals, driving a troika, saw a huge snake crossing the road. The trio stopped and began to back away. Lebedinsky returned to the nearest Vogul village and asked its inhabitants to start chasing the snake together with him. Mansi refused, because for them this snake was considered sacred. After much questioning, Lebedinsky nevertheless managed to find out where she usually lives. The mining engineer killed her by shooting her in the head with a large shot. The specimen turned out to be 8 sazhens, that is, 16 meters in length, but the thickness is “about the size of a good four-inch log”, which equals approximately 18 centimeters. Lebedinsky allegedly sold the skin of this snake to England.
В 60-х годах XIX века горный инженер по фамилии Лебединский где-то на Северном Урале, проезжая на тройке, увидел пересекающую дорогу огромную змею. Тройка остановилась и стала пятиться. Лебединский вернулся в ближайшую вогульскую деревню и попросил ее жителей совместно с ним начать преследование змеи. Манси отказались, ведь для них эта змея считалась священной. После долгих расспросов Лебединскому тем не менее удалось выяснить, где она обычно живет. Горный инженер убил ее, выстрелив в голову крупной дробью. Экземпляр оказался 8 сажен, то есть 16 метров в длину, толщиной же «с доброе четырехвершковое бревно», что равняется приблизительно 18 сантиметрам. Шкуру этого полоза Лебединский будто бы продал в Англию.

Зайцев, хватит озорничать. Прячьте рогатку в сундук и доставайте автомат Калашникова...
Я Вас умоляю, не перегревайте нероссийские умы особенностями русской национальной охоты на тайны...

Zaitsev, stop being naughty. Hide the slingshot in the chest and take out the Kalashnikov...
I beg you, do not overheat non-Russian minds with the peculiarities of the Russian national hunt for secrets ...

December 20, 2022, 01:22:32 AM
Reply #293

Зайцев

Why Zolotarev?
Потому что он участник Великой Отечественной войны. Борзенков и другие источники - дают данные, что там инфразвук баловался.
По идее - на самых возрастных он должен влиять больше.

Because he is a participant in the Great Patriotic War. Borzenkov and other sources give evidence that infrasound was playing there.
On idea - on the most age it should influence more.
Инфразвук это примерно такой же бред, что и росомаха.
Мне так представляется, что разрезать палатку от приступа удушья мог тот, у кого на поясе был нож. Спонтанное быстрое действие. Иначе, остальные помешали бы это сделать.
Infrasound is about the same nonsense as wolverine.
It seems to me that the one who had a knife on his belt could cut the tent from an attack of suffocation. Spontaneous fast action. Otherwise, the rest would interfere with doing it.

December 20, 2022, 01:41:43 AM
Reply #294

Почемучка

Инфразвук это примерно такой же бред, что и росомаха.
Мне так представляется, что разрезать палатку от приступа удушья мог тот, у кого на поясе был нож. Спонтанное быстрое действие. Иначе, остальные помешали бы это сделать.
Infrasound is about the same nonsense as wolverine.
It seems to me that the one who had a knife on his belt could cut the tent from an attack of suffocation. Spontaneous fast action. Otherwise, the rest would interfere with doing it.
А возражаю.
And I object.

December 20, 2022, 01:52:23 AM
Reply #295

Ziljoe

The idea of the Wolverine is not as crazy as you might think. It has logic and possible connections to various findings with the investigation. There is something about the Wolverine that we don't know.

I do not start to bullshit and you miss understand the theory of the Wolverine because you have jumped to a conclusion before you investigate. An open mind is important in any investigation. We must exercise our thoughts like a muscle to be able accept all possibilities . The Wolverine theory overlaps with others , we are allowed to mix and match .

December 20, 2022, 02:00:05 AM
Reply #296

Ziljoe

I will have a go to get things started. I hope this is what you request Почемучка

Сэр Ziljoe, еще шире. Я предлагала чтобы читатели на каждый пункт - выдавали всю свою эрудицию по имеющимся на настоящий день почти 60 с лишком версиям.
Выход через разрез - наружу: необходим не только в версии росомахи. Мало того, с моих понятий - если бы это так и было, то поисковики обнаружили у палатки - труп росомахи. Забитой ледорубом и лыжными палками.
Но это лирическое отступление. Про труп росомахи.

Sir Ziljoe, even wider. I suggested that readers, for each item, give out all their erudition according to the almost 60-odd versions available today.
Exit through the cut - outside: necessary not only in the wolverine version. Moreover, from my understanding - if this were the case, then the search engines found near the tent - the corpse of a wolverine. Clogged with an ice ax and ski poles.
But this is a digression. About the corpse of a wolverine.

I hope others will be comfortable enough to put forward their thoughts and ideas. Personally, I look forward to hearing all ideas by the forum members.

December 20, 2022, 02:06:51 AM
Reply #297

Почемучка

Я конечно - старушка. Но все же не надо прибавлять лет - мне. Я упала в тему в 2013 году. И каких только версий не строилось в моих извилинах за это время. Бог миловал от нездоровья по клинике Анны Русских. Я с самого первого дня не считала хоть сколько-нибудь состоятельной - ни версию мансийских ритуалов, ни версию беглых зэков.
Вы представить себе не можете - как мы рубились на сковородках и с автором версии убийства зэками , и с автором аэростатной версии.

Of course, I'm old. But still do not add years - me. I fell into the subject in 2013. And what versions were not built in my convolutions during this time. God had mercy on ill health at the clinic of Anna Russkikh. From the very first day, I did not consider at least somewhat wealthy - neither the version of the Mansi rituals, nor the version of the fugitive zeks.
You can't imagine - how we fought in frying pans with the author of the version of the murder by prisoners, and with the author of the balloon version.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
У меня возникла идея начать публиковать словарь используемых речевых оборотов чтобы англо-язычные читатели ясно себе представляли о чем речь. То что Вы хотели знать - да негде было прочесть.

Рубиться на сковородках - это

Подразумевается использовать всю имеющуюся женскую интуицию, женскую логику и шарм.
Разрешается использовать и мужчинам, если у них кончаются все прочие аргументы.

I had the idea to start publishing a dictionary of used speech patterns so that English-speaking readers can clearly understand what it is about. What you wanted to know - but there was nowhere to read.

Chopping in pans is
It is meant to use all available female intuition, female logic and charm.
Men are also allowed to use if they run out of all other arguments.

December 20, 2022, 02:13:10 AM
Reply #298

Почемучка

I hope others will be comfortable enough to put forward their thoughts and ideas. Personally, I look forward to hearing all ideas by the forum members.
Сэр Ziljoe, даже по Вашим предыдущим постам читается, что росомаха - не единственный возможный виновник. Смысл был в том, чтобы Вы сами произвели статистические исследования базы имеющихся у Вас знаний. Так сказать инвентаризацию с статистическими выводами.

Например, выход наружу и поэтому и рез палатки необходим если
1) росомаха
2) лавина
3) возгорание/пожар внутри палатки
4) охватившая боязнь замкнутого пространства
5) и так далее.

Sir Ziljoe, even from your previous posts it appears that wolverine is not the only possible culprit. The point was that you yourself made a statistical study of the base of your knowledge. So to speak inventory with statistical conclusions.

For example, going outside and therefore cutting the tent is necessary if
1) wolverine
2) avalanche
3) fire / fire inside the tent
4) overwhelmed by the fear of closed space
5) and so on.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 02:18:58 AM by Почемучка »

December 20, 2022, 02:24:00 AM
Reply #299

Ziljoe

Ну наконец-то... Росомахе не только надо есть, ей еще надо ходить лапами. По снегу. Оставлять следы.
Поисковикам было задание искать следы хищников, думали что например волки - испугали туристов. Волки там имелись. Особенно рядом с пасущимися оленьими стадами. Манси пасли оленей и жаловались на атаки волков. Волки в рассказе Владимирова (участник группы Шумкова) - загрызли на их глазах - лося.

Следов хищников - не найдено.

Но я категорически возражаю на то что тема не рассматривается шире. Тема целесообразности разреза палатки - для всяких случаев жизни.

Well, finally ... Wolverine not only needs to eat, she also needs to walk with her paws. Through the snow. Leave traces.
The search engines were tasked to look for traces of predators, they thought that, for example, wolves scared the tourists. There were wolves there. Especially next to the grazing deer herds. Mansi grazed deer and complained about the attacks of wolves. The wolves in the story of Vladimirov (a member of Shumkov's group) killed an elk in front of their eyes.

Traces of predators - not found.

But I categorically object to the fact that the topic is not considered more widely. The theme of the expediency of cutting a tent is for all occasions.

I understand the problem with traces of predators. However , I feel there is more to the thought process regarding the Wolverine. Firstly, the traces of the tourists are not found around the tent, only Futher down the slope with the raised foot prints. Secondly, the Wolverine has fat padded feet to allow it to walk in its environment without sinking. Deer, wolves and humans have a small foot area to weight , so would be easier to find. Thirdly, because no traces were found, it does not mean that there were no living creatures in the area .Fourthly , they say no traces of "predators " . Would the searchers/mansi even have considered the Wolverine as a predator? To humans at least and how big was the search for predators?

Three weeks have passed on the slope before the searchers arrive.Snow and wind will have had time to change the scene.