October 02, 2026, 04:33:49 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Alexander Kolevatov and Semyon Zolotaryov  (Read 15 times)

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Today at 05:25:47 AM
Read 15 times
Offline

Kayers3


So, there has been constant speculation about Zolotaryov's past and the possibility that he was a KGB agent along with several other things, but, I was reading up on Aleksander Kolevatov on the Dyatlov Pass website www.dyatlovpass.com (the website for this forum) and from what I've read, it seems that Kolevatov had a slightly obscure past as well. Especially with how he went from having poor to average grades in primary school to receiving far better grades after joining the Komsomol to excelling in German and somehow obtaining a position in Moscow at a top secret nuclear plant and getting paid more than most other people, even in the part of Moscow that he lived in. Is there a possibility that Kolevatov was working for the government as some kind of spy?
I first heard about the Dyatlov Pass Incident when I was about 8 years old when my dad came across it and told me about the case. I became obsessed with the case after that. My dream is to visit Dyatlov Pass one day.