May 08, 2024, 05:24:25 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: The exhumation is not Semyon Zolotarev
« Last post by Teddy on Today at 03:28:32 AM »
This is Zolotaryov's rib cage. At the exhumation he is even missing a whole floating rib. But then again the second rib on our right doesn't belong there, it is a piece of a larger rib.
In any case there is no such thing as "no piece is missing so this is not Zolotaryov".

« Last post by Teddy on Today at 02:53:09 AM »
There was also a piece of rib taken for histological analysis. Lets look at the exhumation photos for a missing part of a rib.
How can you tell what is broken and what is clipped for histological analysis? And this is just half (one side) of Zolotaryov's ribs.
Just ignore the arrows pointing at cracks, I am using a ready image. But there are plenty of defects on the ribs that could be the places where a sample was taken.
I asked a coroner. Pieces for further examination are clipped from the edge of the rib (one cut), not the middle (two cuts). How do you know that a piece was not taken from the end of a rib?

« Last post by Teddy on Today at 02:10:25 AM »
As you say "Part of the sternum with surrounding soft tissues"
https://dyatlovpass.com/case-files-358-361#360

Sternum is breastbone.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sternum

Here is Zolotaryov's breastbone, the detail is from his exhumation photos.
I can see a piece missing, exactly as described in the Histological analyses report.
Why would a random corpse be missing part of the sternum if this is not Zolotaryov?

General Discussion / Re: The radioactive trace on the Dyatlov Pass
« Last post by Axelrod on Today at 01:50:41 AM »
It is possible that it was not the clothes that glowed, but the compass or clock hands
In the criminal case there is a clear phrase that Semyon Zolotarev was taken for examination “Part of the sternum with surrounding soft tissues” Part of the rib with surrounding soft tissues...” (case file 360). During exhumation, we did not see the absence of part of the rib. Ganz’s conclusions were included in the case in the originals, so they cannot raise any doubts. They unearthed the wrong person from whom they took samples for examination.
General Discussion / Re: Where the Ravine 4 lay
« Last post by Олег Таймень on Today at 01:28:28 AM »
Everyone and Teddy:

sending an image of where the 4 hikers laid, (found)...

Thanks
Kathleen Dee Smith

This is not the correct image. The cedar is depicted in the wrong place. The four bodies should be located closer to the tent than the cedar.
General Discussion / Re: Where the Ravine 4 lay
« Last post by MDGross on May 07, 2024, 01:28:51 PM »
Very astute GlennM. That possibility had never occurred to me. Along the same lines, perhaps they knew their deaths were imminent. So Lyuda is praying. The three men lie close together because the simple act of touching someone at the end would be so comforting. It's difficult to believe that a running stream and shifting snow would arrange the bodies in such a precise way.
« Last post by Ziljoe on May 07, 2024, 06:41:59 AM »
This is how rumours start , It's from :

Interview with Stanislav Evgenievich Bogomolov, author of the article "Mystery of the fireballs", published in the "Uralskiy Rabochiy" (en. Ural Worker) in 1990 on July 8

Lev Ivanov in your article says that he brought Geiger counter to the pass. In personal communication with you, did Lev Ivanov tell you who told him, indicated or otherwise hinted to bring a Geiger counter to the pass and measure the level of radiation? Quote from your article:
"I did not work out the version about the light balls. I only managed to conduct a radiation examination. Even had to carry on location a device in a large wooden box.
- Geiger counter?
- Yes, it looks like it. It was clicking a lot... I am sure there was radiation. But nobody told me how much, and I didn't found out."

Answer
"No, he did not say anything about why he decided to check their clothes for radiation. He changed the topic. Much later, almost this year, I learned from a lawyer, that another lawyer told him that Ivanov ordered this examination because he noticed how the hikers' clothes which lay on his floor in his office were glowing."
« Last post by Teddy on May 07, 2024, 05:16:40 AM »
I think many fables have been made. Even the story of the clothes glowing which lead to the said tests didn't make sense.

This is funny borderline insane.
« Last post by Ziljoe on May 07, 2024, 04:48:05 AM »
Excellent teddy, say thanks to Askinadzi.

I think many fables have been made. Even the story of the clothes glowing which lead to the said tests didn't make sense. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10