August 14, 2022, 12:41:41 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: The cuts on tent simply doesn't make any sense
« Last post by GlennM on August 13, 2022, 05:27:48 PM »
Conspiracists hold that a branch fell in the woods, injuring the tourists. Those who caused the branch to fall then did their best to cover up their accident/crime. This included moving the tent up the slope of 1079 and staging that scene. It strikes me as wrong for these reasons. First and foremost,  there were easily identified footprints leading from the tent, but none leading toward it! Secondly, there were no drag marks or other evidence of the damaged tent and camp gear being carried up the hill. Third, how are the scattered remains of the tourists any sort of a deception? It does not pass the sniff test.
Avalanche / Re: Can anyone explain the official explanation of a few months back?
« Last post by Ziljoe on August 09, 2022, 05:51:02 PM »
The supernatural frustration I meant (and that somehow reminds of this Dyatlov Pass Incident)

Matthew 8:32 "Go!" He told them. So they came out and went ...https://biblehub.com

And he said to them, “Go then!” They came out and entered the swine, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea where they drowned.

Hi Phillip,

I don't fully understand the Bible quote, could you please expand ? I also don't know of deaths by 5g or geoengineering, I'd be happy to look at links if you have them!
Avalanche / Re: Can anyone explain the official explanation of a few months back?
« Last post by Philip on August 09, 2022, 11:53:04 AM »
The supernatural frustration I meant (and that somehow reminds of this Dyatlov Pass Incident)

Matthew 8:32 "Go!" He told them. So they came out and went ...https://biblehub.com

And he said to them, “Go then!” They came out and entered the swine, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea where they drowned.
Avalanche / Re: Avalanche Theory for Dyatlov Pass Incident is Bolstered by New Study
« Last post by Philip on August 09, 2022, 11:50:41 AM »
Thanks, Joe for the information. I considered this as a possibility. But did not mention, because another possibility could have been the NSA & Co having hacked this site to make it look like the owner of this site had changed her mind completely, now supporting the official version. The NSA hacker than just would have needed to repeat the possibility that the owner is simply open to any info and posts new articles with their name, although it might look as if she was trying to convey that she agrees with those articles.
« Last post by Philip on August 09, 2022, 11:45:40 AM »
At the moment, people are killed, for instance, by 5G, Geoengineering, Pesticides in their food. Someone obsessed to solve the riddle of the Dyatlov Pass will probably never get to know about these facts. For their tunnel view.
« Last post by Philip on August 09, 2022, 11:43:54 AM »
"including persistent, motiveless, superhuman attackers who leave no footprints" maybe something like this not only did it too get rid of (supernatural) frustration (like it is, for instance explained in the Bible) - but the mission was to create a mystery that millions of people spend their time on (in order to distract them from other, less supernatural crimes & killings)
Avalanche / Re: Avalanche Theory for Dyatlov Pass Incident is Bolstered by New Study
« Last post by Ziljoe on August 09, 2022, 10:38:42 AM »
 Hi Phillip

Teddy allows all ideas to be discussed. She has written a book and has her own hypothesis which I would recommend.

I think  the "Avalanche Theory for Dyatlov Pass Incident is Bolstered by New Study" is just the quote from the press article.
« Last post by Philip on August 09, 2022, 08:02:27 AM »
According to the nature.com article, the slab avalanche exactly had the 100% same proportions as the hole the Dyatlov-group dug into the snow, so that the slab itself is not visible on any photo of that time 1. Is this the only assumption that uses such optimistic logic
« Last post by Philip on August 09, 2022, 07:53:01 AM »
Is this Teodora who started this thread? The Orginal Poster of this thread looks like her, the owner of this site ( / Administrator). But she has a completely different theory than the avalanche theory, at least this is shown in the documentary I have seen on this topic, "Djatlov-Mystery" shown on Servus TV, Germany, for instance. Yet in this thread she titles "Avalanche Theory for Dyatlov Pass Incident is Bolstered by New Study" - as if she was convinced now, suddenly, of the avalanche theory?
Hello,

as I do not have the time to read through all of this: Within the avalanche theory, is there any explanation what happened AFTER the avalanche, which supposedly only severely injured a part of the group. The others than somehow transported the severely injured ones 1.5 km down the slope.

How does the avalanche theory explain the death of those not (severely) injured by the supposedly happened slab avalanche

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10