Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Interviews / Spaced Out Radio
« Last post by Teddy on June 19, 2024, 06:18:14 AM »
SPACED OUT RADIO

Host: Dave Scott, Guest: Teddy Hadjiyska
Tune in: Friday June 21st at Midnight ET / 9 pm PT

General Discussion / Re: Book "1079"
« Last post by Teddy on June 17, 2024, 08:56:46 AM »
I will forever cherish the company of the people that showed up to support me. The photos below are chronologically listed. It made me feel like a winner from the very beginning, even before the announcement of the laureate.
With Alexander Alekseenkov (Shura) I have been to two expeditions W]with Alexander Alekseenkov (Shura). He is the embodiment of the Dyatlov Pass for me. He is the man who has been on the pass more times than anyone else. The invitation for the ceremony was for two people. I chose Shura Alekseenkov to be my plus 1. The rest of the support group is fate. Galina Sazonova and her husband live in Vietnam. They haven't been in Russia for years. Galya and Landau (not present at the ceremony) introduced me to Igor Pavlov, and Galina is still by my side helping me to this day. Then, Natalya Varsegova from Komsomolskaya Pravda showed up with Galya. This was a double win. At the height of my joy at winning, I was with the best friends one could wish for. It was indeed a magical night. Thus renewed, I am encouraged and energized to continue my investigation.

« Last post by Teddy on June 17, 2024, 08:27:37 AM »
Non-DP Related Mysteries! / British MI6 Agent turned Russian Spy
« Last post by KathleenDSmith1 on June 16, 2024, 07:33:33 PM »
Everyone and Teddy:

First "Congratulations" on your Russian Detective Award....and this is finally video that I happened to find???

Thanks
Kathleen Dee Smith
« Last post by GlennM on June 14, 2024, 04:21:12 PM »

That's our girl!
« Last post by RMK on June 11, 2024, 10:27:19 AM »
Congratulations, Teddy and Igor!
« Last post by Ziljoe on June 10, 2024, 10:11:09 AM »
Congratulations Teddy and Igor Pavlov. You were generous with your words and shared the award in memory of Igor. I will raise a glass to you both.
« Last post by anna_pycckux on June 10, 2024, 09:34:08 AM »
Theodora, congratulations on your victory! And although I disagree with your version, you deserve a reward for your contribution to the study of the Dyatlov Pass! I hope that you will receive this award too!  thumb1  thumb1
General Discussion / Re: The radioactive trace on the Dyatlov Pass
« Last post by Axelrod on June 10, 2024, 08:40:13 AM »
In the film of Komsomolakaya Pravda
"Dyatlov Pass. The End of History",

Peter Bartholomew speaks (in position 5-45)
"The problem is that it flared up on our previous trip.
This is our fault, because there were severe frosts, the stove had to be heated the whole night, and the man on duty slept, and he piled too much firewood, and the outlet pipe became hot, and sparks were flying...

It seemed to have dried out in the frost, and it burst into flames... And there were holes not only in the place where the pipe came out. They were all along the tent. We then re-stitched that end; during the hike we made a temporary patch from a blanket, sewed up this place. And when we returned, Igor Dyatlov was the one who repaired it himself....@

Ivanov asked Bartolomey about this and obtained such explanation...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10