September 23, 2021, 05:43:34 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Semyon Zolotaryov / Re: Could Zolotaryov be a saboteur?
« Last post by Jean Daniel Reuss on September 13, 2021, 03:49:33 PM »
               Reply #9
This demonstrates that he could not be seized by panic and that in the face of any danger he reacted rationally and, as is said, "without undue haste".
Жаль, что во Франции нет скунсов. Хорошо бы завесть.
I wish there were skunks in France. It would be nice to have one.

°°°°
In the section "Could Zolotaryov be a saboteur?" topic 734.0, I commented, in response to Jacques-Emile, on what is known about Zolotaryov's military life during the Great Patriotic War and the subsequent effects this might have had on his personality and his behaviour in civilian life.

To discuss the theory that " a wolverine might have stunk up the tent and the hikers would have gone down to wait for the tent to air out", I would suggest that we go to the section that is set up for that purpose, i.e. "Theories Discussion > Wolverine > Wolverine", topic=390.0.

I agree with your explanation that a wolverine suddenly made the air inside the tent unbreathable and forced all the hikers to rush out of the tent.

The wolverine is a bold and aggressive animal, which is not afraid of anything. A wolverine could smell the food of the hikers from a distance and was able to get inside the tent.

I did not fully read on " http://1723.ru/ " (thanks to the automatic translator DeepL) your explanations with the hard snow cave and its collapse which would have crushed the 4 of the Den: Zolotaryov, Dubinina, Tibo, Kolevatov.

I also agree that a good explanatory theory of DPI must be able to reconstruct in a plausible way almost everything that is known about it.

So how do you explain Dubinina's change of attitude after the Vizhay passage, Slobodin's skull fracture, Kivonishenko's leg burns, the state of Kolgomorova's fists....etc?

°°°°
В разделе "Мог ли Золотарев быть диверсантом?" темы 734.0 я, отвечая Жаку-Эмилю, прокомментировал то, что известно о военной жизни Золотарева во время Великой Отечественной войны и о том, какое влияние это могло оказать на его личность и поведение в гражданской жизни.

Для обсуждения теории о том, что "росомаха могла провонять палатку, и туристы спустились бы вниз, чтобы подождать, пока палатка проветрится", я бы предложил перейти в раздел, созданный для этой цели, т.е. "Обсуждение теорий > Росомаха > Росомаха", topic=390.0.

Я согласен с вашим объяснением, что росомаха внезапно сделала воздух внутри палатки не пригодным для дыхания и заставила всех участников похода поспешно покинуть палатку.

Росомаха - смелое и агрессивное животное, которое ничего не боится. Росомаха издалека учуяла запах пищи походников и смогла проникнуть внутрь палатки.

Я не до конца прочитал на сайте " http://1723.ru/ " (спасибо автоматическому переводчику DeepL) ваши объяснения с пещерой из твердого снега и ее обвалом, который бы раздавил 4-х из Дена: Золотарева, Дубинина, Тибо, Колеватова.

Я также согласен с тем, что хорошая объяснительная теория ДПИ должна быть способна правдоподобно реконструировать почти все, что о ней известно.

Как же вы объясните изменение отношения Дубининой после Вижайского перехода, перелом черепа Слободина, ожоги ног Кивонишенко, состояние кулаков Колгоморовой?

General Discussion / Flashlight on top of tent
« Last post by Monty on September 13, 2021, 10:58:41 AM »
Was there not the odd observation that it was found on top of a significant amount of snow?
General Discussion / Flashlight on top of tent
« Last post by MDGross on September 13, 2021, 09:26:29 AM »
Possible scenarios:
1. It was to function as a beacon when the group fled the tent. If it was turned on, though, the batteries would eventually die. Yet the flashlight worked when found by the search party.
2. When the tent was moved to the slope by the people staging the tragedy, someone inadvertently left it on top of the tent. But assuming the tent was moved and pitched in daylight, why was someone carrying a flashlight?
3. The group was attacked at night and one of the attackers placed the flashlight on top of the tent, but then forgot about it.

Other explanations? Maybe this one flashlight is an absolutely crucial clue?!
« Last post by Игорь Б. on September 12, 2021, 11:10:30 PM »
This demonstrates that he could not be seized by panic and that in the face of any danger he reacted rationally and, as is said, "without undue haste".
Жаль, что во Франции нет скунсов. Хорошо бы завесть.
« Last post by Jean Daniel Reuss on September 12, 2021, 02:48:56 PM »

Семён Золотарёв был просто плохим школьным учителем физкультуры и был уволен из школы со скандалом.
Если бы не это увольнение он не смог бы пойти в поход с группой Дятлова в учебное время....
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=109828

Reply #7  -  Igor B
Semyon Zolotarev was just a bad school gym teacher and was dismissed from school with a scandal.
Had it not been for this dismissal he would not have been able to go camping with Dyatlov's group during school hours.

°°°°

Zolotaryov was incorporated into the Soviet army in 1941, at the age of 20, and fought effectively for four years on the Eastern Front.

Afterwards, he seems to have had some difficulty in readjusting into civilian life, but his personal history is rather complicated and not well known.

It is difficult to deduce anything definite about possible defects in his personal character.

°°°°

I am recopying two comments with which I agree :

1) • message 3.8.2021, 8:28 am - Message #2168   
Permanent member  Group: Users

« There is another option, how Semyon Zolotarev ended up in the Urals, and this option is even more likely than the previous one.

He simply was fed up with everything.
Uninteresting school work, hostile relations with the headmaster, living in the same room with his elderly mother, his common-law wife with an as-yet-unknown child, for whom she was probably pulling money from Semyon.

And when Zolotarev was dismissed with scandal and humiliation he gave up everything and left for free floating.
From camp to camp, new places, new people. No obligations, no freedom.
No one to answer to, no one to support. He went camping with the Dyatlovs for free, at his own expense. He could afford it. So he took one last walk. ...»

2) • message 3.8.2021, 14:30 - Message #2169   

« In the end it does not matter for what reason Semyon Zolotarev left his city - whether he fled from possible prosecution or simply tired of everything. It will hardly be possible to establish the reason precisely and provably.

But one thing is clear - the compulsory dismissal of Zolotarev according to the article puts an end to all conspiracy theories about him being a member of some secret services  [/- Rakitin -/] and his appearance in the Dyatlov's group not by accident.

If he had not been fired from the school there would not have been his campaign with Dyatlov's group at school time....»

« Last post by Игорь Б. on September 11, 2021, 10:50:19 PM »
Семён Золотарёв был просто плохим школьным учителем физкультуры и был уволен из школы со скандалом.
Если бы не это увольнение он не смог бы пойти в поход с группой Дятлова в учебное время.

« Last post by Jean Daniel Reuss on September 11, 2021, 03:05:12 PM »

@ Jacques-Emile   - Reply #5

According to the two studies of Nikolay Varsegov and Natalya Varsegova, it is difficult to doubt that Zolotaryov was really an excellent and valiant warrior on the Eastern Front. It does not matter whether he was a pontooner, a sapper, a saboteur or with the GRU or the Smersh...

••• I do not understand correctly what your theory is about. I think we need more detailed explanations.

Are there any differences between your theory and the one of Rakitin which seems to be similar to yours ?

What could be the relationship between Dubinina's extracted eyes and cut tongue and a mysterious small explosive device inserted near her heart ?

What is this secret S-100 base ?

Why are you referring to Gary Powers ?

(Francis Gary Powers (1929 -1977) is known as an American pilot whose Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Lockheed U-2 spy plane was shot down, on May 1, 1960, while flying a reconnaissance mission above the Serdlovsk region).

••• Nowadays, I myself have become a member in this forum, so to say, as a self-proclaimed spokesman for the TOK theory .

TOK theory = Eduard Tumanov + Per Inge Oestmoen + Aleks Kandr = surprise attack in order to kill or relentless "Altercation on the pass"

General Discussion / Re: sarapuk
« Last post by RidgeWatcher on September 10, 2021, 10:45:54 PM »
Sarape, So glad to hear your alive and healthy! I finally received "Death Stalks the Prairie" because it was out of print and I had to wait, hope to discuss with you when have time, sounds as if you are busy professionally at this time.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10